• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I liked dem grey cats

Thanks. Personally I don't like cats but I agree with your ranking.

OSvWG7U.gif

Clydefrog

Übermatik;83448433 said:
I'm glad the motherfucking game cat is in there. What about these guys though?

cat-strutting.jpg

I don’t know what those are called so I didn’t put them in my list. I think they’d fit right underneath “black cats” though.

Walshicus

Magic bus lied to us. If you went naked in space, you would remain conscious for 10-15 second, then pass out, and live for about 1 minute max. Mostly because in space, the pressure is so low that your fluids will start boiling. We in fact know that this is true because of a error in a training chamber with a broken suit. The guy said that the last thing he remembered before passing out is his tongue saliva starting to boil.

Actually while the pressure in a vacuum is enough to boil fluids, the pressure of the body itself would prevent this from happening. Some seepage might occur, and of course the free fluids found on the tongue or the eye would evaporate.

Rubius

Actually while the pressure in a vacuum is enough to boil fluids, the pressure of the body itself would prevent this from happening. Some seepage might occur, and of course the free fluids found on the tongue or the eye would evaporate.

Yea, your internal organs would probably be fine for the most part. Your skin is strong enough that you do not "explode" due to the pressure change too if you were naked. I doubt that the 2001 scene is plausible though. He was in space for a good 30 sec. He would have passed out way before getting to the control.

Skyrim VS Paleontologist

quKV3H0.jpg

I wonder if he played it on a break.
wewereonabreak.gif

Watched all the episodes of Friends a couple of months ago for the first time. Outside of the computer talk, it still hold up pretty well.

Pro

Übermatik;82988485 said:
Also this thread has been going on forever. What de fuk. We need this back in OT.

On the flip side it's nice to be able to go away for an extended weekend and not have 20 pages to catch up on. But yeah more pics is always better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom