• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
iYc4zYA.jpg
Bologna!
zrjw5RS.jpg

Oh but you laugh when SHE does it.
Tiny.Toon.Adventures.S01E03.The.Wheel.O.Comedy.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS.JPG

The fact that the animal is hurt is not funny, but how he's hurt is. It's the kind of "deal" we have with darkish humor. It's not funny because of the victim, it's funny because of the victim reaction.
tumblr_m66f1x4ec81qasthro1_500.jpg

No I never laughed when Elvira hurt an animal. So are you saying that it is not funny hurting an animal, but it's funny the way it is being hurt? I don't understand. Well for me isn't funny hurting an animal (I don't care even if it is a child), Even the reaction of the victim (in this case the cat) isn't funny, the little child is strangling the cat. I just don't like the animal cruelty!

In the case of your second pic, the little child isn't hurting the cat, she is only hugging the cat, in that case I think it's a bit funny.

Why can't I stop giggling then?

I don't know, maybe because you like to see suffering the animals?

This is just my honest opinion, It's just that I didn't like that pic!

Sorry if I bother someone with my opinion!

Thai

Bane was better.
9D1ZIxw.jpg

I do wonder how stuff like that work. Do they count as One person or as two? I do know they have a driving license, but is it for one of her or both? Because paying two driving license when you only drive with half a body is kind of a rip off.
The legal system is probably not equipped for this kind of Siamese.

Im thinking more about how other things work. Do they have 1 or 2 boyfriends?

It was a dark pic of a two headed girl on a guy from a door. I saw the original. Just google Twoheaded fellacio and you will find it.

would have been much funnier with a two-dicked guy.
I don't care if that's a word. me from foreign country, english tough. also I googled and found nothing

any9dy5_700b_v1riplz.jpg

RoadDogg

My son has been on a huge Toy Story kick so I have had to watch all 3 movies 100 times the last couple weeks. The eyes bug me so much it isn't even funny anymore. The first one really doesn't hold up at all visually/animation wise. They still have those out of sync blinks in the 2nd one but it isn't as obvious. I haven't noticed it in the 3rd one.

mattp

My son has been on a huge Toy Story kick so I have had to watch all 3 movies 100 times the last couple weeks. The eyes bug me so much it isn't even funny anymore. The first one really doesn't hold up at all visually/animation wise. They still have those out of sync blinks in the 2nd one but it isn't as obvious. I haven't noticed it in the 3rd one.

i'm pretty sure the out of sync blinking was on purpose. it's not like the "tech" didn't exist for having both eyes blinking together back then lol

RoadDogg

i'm pretty sure the out of sync blinking was on purpose. it's not like the "tech" didn't exist for having both eyes blinking together back then lol

I know, but they amount of the time they are "out of sync" seems to have decreased quite a bit with each new movie. That led me to believe that the old tech and animation techniques in the first one made it come off as creepy and broken.

Five

Banned
I know, but they amount of the time they are "out of sync" seems to have decreased quite a bit with each new movie. That led me to believe that the old tech and animation techniques in the first one made it come off as creepy and broken.

Au contraire, it would have been easier for them to blink at the same time. The usual story is that Pixar did this intentionally as a jab at real-life toy dolls that are supposed to close their eyes as you lay them down; in practice, these dolls are almost never able to close their eyes at the same time, with one or the other getting stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom