• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_muq8gjwsBt1scnozjo1_500.png

G.O.O.

A tad late to the CAD discussion, but this;

... is actually a direct quote from the blurb that accompanied the comic, and is probably the reason it drew so much criticism. I mean, CAD is garbage any other day of the week, but that was a new low. When VGCats looks good by comparison, you know you're at the bottom.
I learned that yesterday.

Buckley is amazing.

Rubius

A tad late to the CAD discussion, but this;

... is actually a direct quote from the blurb that accompanied the comic, and is probably the reason it drew so much criticism. I mean, CAD is garbage any other day of the week, but that was a new low. When VGCats looks good by comparison, you know you're at the bottom.

Yeah. VGcats sucks... :(
BU.jpg

Rubius

Susan Storm can be as much of a jerk as Reed, and so we see that Namor never really had a chance to begin with.

Also Johnny screws up.

Ah yeah, he screw all the time. If you know what I mean ;). He tells all the ladys that the burning sensation is normal and not to worry ;).

Why did he do this ?

Well the person in the car seemed to ignore the cop, so obviously he had to break the window with his fist so he can ask a question.

Jag

The reason you see so many Prop 65 signs is because the lawyers that drafted the law built in a private right to sue if people didn't post the proper warnings. Those same drafters then promptly sued everyone who didn't have the proper warning and made tons of cash off it.

Rubius

That's pretty Bro tier to allow your friend to keep a giant picture of his office at your home so he can go out with his friend.
5NdSS4U.gif

There is a point where stopping would be great. And you reached it a long time ago.
MjuZsFV.jpg

luMroqz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom