• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilisk

Monthly MMD Gif Dump

LeD9OIC.gif

5wU9r6b.gif

lRINSoZ.gif

99Rg8uT.gif

Too lazy to post sources right now (also have a bunch that I'm still uploading)

so what's up with that shibe meme?

it's like that damn gooby some months ago.
now it's apparently a mentally handicapped dog instead of a down-syndromed Goofy.

QMaYWmg.jpg

The way the light plays on the grey car, the slight oversaturation and the idiocy of those road users makes me think... is this GTAVI?

What have you seen? :O

Thing that makes this look a bit game-like/makes I hilarious is the way the first guy collides. He falls like a robot glued to a bike.

Rubius

The presenter gets a lot of points taken of for pronouncing doge incorrectly. The word doge is pronounce as dodge.

K94jBbG.gif

I pronounce it like Dogma. Doge is the new Jif?
266iB9a.gif

GREAT SCOTT
CHT6nvG.jpg

Why do Japanese people have to make food that I dont want to ruin?!
14XeV9g.jpg

Also, it's a pretty big dick move to point a crossbow at your trainer.
2rz0ww9.gif

Someone can get sick of eating pizza after eating it every day.

One of my former teachers used to work in an ice cream factory. Apparently you were allowed to eat as much as you want. He said he was sick of ice cream after the first two weeks and (if I recall correctly) said he barely/never ate ice cream after he quit there.

My middle brother works in a food production company and I asked him if he doesn't get sick of the food, he said he doesn't because they produce a lot of different products.

biXVeSH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom