• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
8QEOd5s.gif

g9YdFzO.gif

Melchiah

KkEJgir.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0121694/
Narcotics agent Tom Wilde is given a second chance at life after being shot and killed. In a futuristic experiment, agent Wilde is returned to life as an Android Robot. He is sent on a very dangerous mission into the depths of the golder Triangle to rescue Sophie, a beautiful undercover agent who has been captured by the evil drug warlord Mr. Young and his inhuman creation the Vampire Beast.

way more

. . . sea otters have developed the disturbing habit of humping and drowning baby seals.

In 2010, California Department of Fish and Game biologist Heather Harris and colleagues reported 19 individual cases of male sea otters trying to mate with, and often fatally injuring, harbor seal pups in the Monterey Bay, Calif. area between 2000 and 2002 alone.

The victims that were necropsied by veterinarians had lesions around the nose, eyes, flippers, and genitals, including perforations in the vaginal and rectal tracts. A painful and confusing end for the poor pups.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/wild_thi...behavior_your_favorite_animals_are_jerks.html

Rubius

Someone can get sick of eating pizza after eating it every day.

My job is playing video games and watching movies and TV shows pretty much. It gets boring after a while to work so little for 10 hours, sometimes more a day. The worst? I did the same kind of job a few years back. Dammit.

Avixph

My job is playing video games and watching movies and TV shows pretty much. It gets boring after a while to work so little for 10 hours, sometimes more a day. The worst? I did the same kind of job a few years back. Dammit.
What's your job?

ARSEGAF

How did we play today? I was on a training run and missed the game, but had seen our first shot was the Ramsey goal. Yahoo says Arsenal secure superb win, so was it?

Rubius

What's your job?

Night shift Weather observation and Radio communicator in the airport of a inuit village. I get up 6 minute before the hour, go outside, check the temperature of the Dry bulb and wet bulb, then check the clouds for the height and type. Then I go back inside, enter the information along with the wind and atmospheric pressure and send it on the hour.
I also work if a plane enter my zone (being the night shift we are talking about 4-5 planes a night maximum) or if they have to send a medical plane to a village around.
So my job is to occupy myself until I have a plane to assist with the information and weather. It's a easy job but I do it 28 days straight without pause and without talking to anybody. But hey, easy money.
I could actually study for a Degree at distance while working there but lazyness create lazyness.
pgsvGKD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom