• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubius

Nostalgia Chick certainly gives me a small high as well
2wqd44zlkuh7.gif

tumblr_meabz7Ww2M1rrw561o1_400.gif
tumblr_mdeknk1veR1r34t0l.gif

nostalgia-chick-2-o.gif
tumblr_md9y4r8V8E1rpn610o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_m5tx6w4Ec81rpn610o1_400.gif
tumblr_mbhzl67LMw1r8l2in.gif

Aw yiss

Again with the "hey guys look at this traffic accident" gifs?

It's a powerful example of target fixation. When you are on a motorcycle you look where you go. So if you are starring at some bicyclists instead of looking through the turn (move your sight up the turn as the motorcycle turns) you're going to hit them. Illustrates that riding isn't as easy as most people think. This happened at Mulholland dr I think, a place where a lot of rider's override their skills.

Not the the thread to post it, though.

Mesoian

The girl behind her was like "OMG I'M RIGHT BEHIND JESSICA SIMPSON :O" or she have a mental disorder... Wait, is that even Jessica Simpson?
What am I doing still typing. DEAR GOD HELP ME.
OH GROW UP DEER.

I think she has a mental disorder. Or her jaw is broken.

It's footage from the end of the episode, but it's not really a spoiler. It gives no context and nothing about it suggests the outcome of that episode. If I saw someone posting the scene from that ep where Dany goes
Dracarys, burn!
, I would be deleting and possibly banning, but it's a judgement call each time.
This is why I thought it would be okay to post such a thing. If I thought it was a spoiler I wouldn't have posted it. But I'll refrain from posting any game of thrones content on here, sorry.

XaUN5Jx.jpg

This is why I thought it would be okay to post such a thing. If I thought it was a spoiler I wouldn't have posted it. But I'll refrain from posting any game of thrones content on here, sorry.

Melchiah just gets a bit grumpy from time to time because as a Finn he only sees the sun twice a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom