• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
155639_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.gif

tumblr_mjhc16vJsU1qdlh1io1_400.gif

RoadDogg

I saw this one (the video) on the news last night. She works for the stadium and they asked her to stage a funny kiss cam to get some press. I have a pretty strong feeling that guy probably doesn't even like women based on their interview and his absolute refusal to kiss her. I don't know why the stadium would let her go on national TV and say it was a hoax, seems like bad press for them.

I saw this one (the video) on the news last night. She works for the stadium and they asked her to stage a funny kiss cam to get some press. I have a pretty strong feeling that guy probably doesn't even like women based on their interview and his absolute refusal to kiss her. I don't know why the stadium would let her go on national TV and say it was a hoax, seems like bad press for them.

It's pretty clear from the original clip.

Chuckie

I don't get this?

Is it since bipolar means up and down? Which is wrong, or depending on type of bipolar (one or two).

The first. If you are bipolar you have depressive moments and 'manic' moments.

Somehow reminds me of this joke

Doctor: I have bad news sir, you have Alzheimer's disease
Guy: Oh God no
Doctor: I have even worse news...you also have cancer
Guy: Oh no... well at least I don't have Alzheimer's disease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom