• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh just wtf

o0fPR3h.png

0101_wmnz.gif

Rubius

Yep its fake.They are done by /v/. Here the entiere album. EDIT: Seem like there is too much NSFW stuff, so, just look for the article and you will find the album.
ghrjf4v.jpg

D8eBWAA.jpg

YU5n18R.jpg

Yep its fake.They are done by /v/. Here the entiere album.

And yet it doesn't have the funniest ones.

YHNOtuN.jpg

That joke sure had legs though. Funny how it started as making sure they were still believably written by her, then someone found out that that didn't really create a line to stop at since all but the worst can still look like they were written by her.

Mesoian

Yep its fake.They are done by /v/. Here the entiere album. EDIT: Seem like there is too much NSFW stuff, so, just look for the article and you will find the album.

I'm actually relieved by this. Patricia Hernandez makes a lot of sensational stories, but I really didn't want to want to think that she, or anyone, is that stupid.

m3r4

Dufter Typ taking lurking to the next level
And yet it doesn't have the funniest ones.

http://i.imgur.com/YHNOtuN.jpg/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

I have never laughed as loud as I have to this picture in my whole life while at the same time being thoroughly offended by the fact that I'm finding this funny.

... does that make sense? it doesnt get better. English is hard.

the chris

I have never laughed as loud as I have to this picture in my whole life while at the same time being thoroughly offended by the fact that I'm finding this funny.

... does that make sense? it doesnt get better. English is hard.

It's okay to laugh at offensive stuff as long as you admit you're going to hell for it.
zkcTSqz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom