• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do people even come up with this shit, so wrong
KuGsj.gif

bLdQddk.png

Okay, I saw this on imgur and I don't 'get it'... am I missing a joke...? Or is it just being stupid?

I really don't find it funny. I'm not saying I'm offended or anything - it's just not funny.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Übermatik;57997074 said:
Okay, I saw this on imgur and I don't 'get it'... am I missing a joke...? Or is it just being stupid?

I really don't find it funny. I'm not saying I'm offended or anything - it's just not funny.

kinda just being stupid shock comedy, centered around a dad cussing at his cancer-striken kid and calling the kid a racist.

a skinhead is a kind of white supremacist/neo-nazi who shave their head

cancer makes your hair fall out and 'leukemia' sounds very vaguely german

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's the one. I cropped out all the racist and child molestation parts:

click for tasteless [made it a url]

Yep, that's exactly it.

The German one on top has a punch line and is funny, these lack a punchline (most of the time) so they're pretty lame.
What he's cropped out, or not featured is usually the father taking his pants off and raping his son.

Not really what I would call tame.

Wait I read that as tame, not lame nevermind.

Dont know about that one regarding content...but it nearly killed me!

Edit:

Yeah it was Peppy from star fox telling that frog guy to do a "barrel roll" and froggy was rotating on Peppys dick.

Persona86

Banned
Übermatik;57997074 said:

For me the shock/surprise factor triggered the funny part of my brain instead of the offended part.

Reminds me of the crazy ignorant adults in South Park.

Humans are mysterious creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom