• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 5 Pro | First Previews Are Up

saintjules

Gold Member
Just a head up, you need to set-up PayPal via the app/account or Playstation.
Whatever method is set-up there is what Playstation Direct uses.
This will give you the option for other features on PayPal if you want to switch to a different card or use your PayPal Credit Account.
That's the only way to choose PayPal as a payment method.

I'm curious as I didn't see that method at checkout, even though it's on my PSN account. I believe payment methods can be changed on the pre-order after the fact. Can you manually put PayPal as a future payment method?

saintjules

Gold Member
DI0jNss.jpeg

The image stability of TLOU2 is pretty bad. It has the weakest implementation so far. Best is probably F1 2024 which looks amazing. Then again, DLSS on PC also has its issues in this game, so it could just be that it's not playing nice with upscaling.
TLOU2 needs to give us the option to turn off chromatic aberration, don't know why ND refuses to allow this, it always ruins image quality to me

Stu_Hart

I’m only getting the PS5 Pro for Final Fantasy 7 rebirth. Then once the PC version comes out, I’m throwing the PS5 Pro in the trash.
If the pc version ends up being unoptimised like ff7 remake, still having issues till this day like stuttering, would you throw your pc in the trash too?

Top Bottom