• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

I think I played you just before SolidSnakex(if you're here)? You were White Fat Princess and I was Sweet Tooth on Metopolis. Sly player was hitting the AFK FP. lol

Maaaan, I only got to play two matches before I had to stop. Hopefully I'll get on later... ):

Like really way worse than you would ever expect :/
Is it just me or is the game sound better?
Ugh, that's awful.

But Can't say I've ehard the game sound better, I've totally been caught up in the moment!

Im actually having no issues whatsoever

I'ma try ST for the second time ever. Any tips?

Roll + Level 1 is an amazing combination. Always have a mine placed. Your shotgun in your best weapon.

uh isn't the beta over?
Back up, for some reason.

Well... Thats it for me tonight. Have fun PASBRGAF!

Roll + Level 1 is an amazing combination. Always have a mine placed. Your shotgun in your best weapon.

The Shoulder Slam is also your freind. Acts as a sort dash for when you want to get to the other side of the screen a little faster, and has good knock back and builds AP well.

Man, people love Sweet Tooth and I cannot play as him at all. Which is weird because I'm killing it with Radec, can't lose. But with Sweet Tooth sometimes I go kill-less haha

Gorillaz

Man, people love Sweet Tooth and I cannot play as him at all. Which is weird because I'm killing it with Radec, can't lose. But with Sweet Tooth sometimes I go kill-less haha

his level one is good enough. Sweet tooth is all about quick supers and quicker leveling up the meter.

Wow I've been loving Radec, but Sweet Tooth is GOOD!

I still love Parappa and have rekindled my spark with him! I mean, Fat Princess seems like a better Parappa and I worry about the little guy's popularity in the retail, but his air moves (skateboard thrust and kick) and his spinning air dash are real good moves. I dont think his level 3 is worth it though. IMO, it'd be cool if u could control the Super 3 like in Parappa the game where u have to do a QTE with the face buttons

I also got into another overtime x3, really fun... is there an overtime x4?

KevinCow

Banned
Sweet Tooth's molotovs are pretty great for building meter on guys who are battling amongst themselves on the other side of the stage. They just sit in your fire, beating each other up, and they don't even realize they're taking damage and giving you meter because it doesn't have any hitstun.

Also if you use it in the air, you can throw it way farther without having to charge it up.

He isn't that easy of a character to play as. His level 2 is worthless IMHO, level 1 is were its at and it is really easy to miss with it.

Oh crap, how could I forget one of the go-to moves? ):

His foot stomp is good to. I think it is Down+Square when your on the ground. It stuns the opponent and you can just wail on them.

bakedpony

What's the GAF consensus for the 6 characters so far? Who's the most/least popular character?

Personally I enjoy playing Sweet Tooth. Spamming his tackle is so fun haha

His foot stomp is good to. I think it is Down+Square when your on the ground. It stuns the opponent and you can just wail on them.
Is that better than the ground shotgun(Down+Triangle)? I usually use that instead.

What's the GAF consensus for the 6 characters so far? Who's the most/least popular character?

It's really spread out. Sweet Tooth is my favorite and Radec is my least favorite(I don't like keepaway characters).

Zabuza

Banned
I think I'll turn in on the beta tonight. Too many freezes and network errors.

Had some great matches as Radec though! Won 4! His level 1 super is godlike.

I for one, hate Sly. I hate playing as him and I hate playing against him. I'm not a big Fat Princess fan either. The other 4 are great!

Gorillaz

It's actually a pretty good balance between them. Tho I feel Fat P and Parappa move set are close. Fat P is fun as hell to use.

YOU ARE NO CHALLENGE AND NO FUN

HAPPY TO HELP

HAPPY TO HELP

YOU ARE-

HAPPY TO HELP
PaRappa: IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND

baekshi

Banned
this is now possible ;p
GkcGil.jpg

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Just made an amazing new revelation. You might as well tape down L1 as sly. There is no reason not to. I am killing it as sly now.

Top Bottom