• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

baekshi

Banned
By the way: What's the time that the beta shuts down this weekend? Contemplating paying the little that it'd cost for 1 month of Hong Kong PSN just to play the beta.

tonight PST/3am est.

I hope it is wrong. It has to be the wave of new users to test the servers.

Yeah, but the point is solely to test the servers, so we wont get offline :(

I would love to try 2v2 and 1v1, SB, let us "test" the servers with that :D

I mean. There's a reason I said demo not beta. A demo would be so everyone can try the game and people will be more inclined to get interested and buy it.

I mean. There's a reason I said demo not beta. A demo would be so everyone can try the game and people will be more inclined to get interested and buy it.

I think a demo is a sure thing at this point. I think this is going to be a big push this holiday season and you will see in store demos and a PSN demo.

Maybe it's just me, but I cant see Parappa being a big pick for after release. Fat Princess creams on his 1st and 2nd, and his 3rd only getting 3 KOs doesnt seem worth it. At best his second gets a 3 KO, but it doesnt last long and is easy to dodge

Gorillaz

Maybe it's just me, but I cant see Parappa being a big pick for after release. Fat Princess creams on his 1st and 2nd, and his 3rd only getting 3 KOs doesnt seem worth it. At best his second gets a 3 KO, but it doesnt last long and is easy to dodge

Ever since I used Fat PRincess I realized that she can basically do parappa's job better faster.

Can't wait for 2v2 match ups.

SmithnCo

I feel this way too. Depending on the stage, FP can get 4-5 kills with the chicken if she's lucky. Parappa could probably only get 3 max. Maybe they should make his skateboard last longer?

Parappas lvl 1 >>Fat Peaches lvl 1

KevinCow

Banned
Well that was weird. I just started up the beta and didn't have any sound, music, or anything. Played a whole match completely silent. Had to restart to get the sound working.

Yeah, i have to agree. From what i've played, his stuff just isn't as effective as most other characters. His Level 1 is one of the worst (in my opinion), and his level 3 isn't worth getting to, from a victory standpoint. His level 2 is pretty good though.

Endo Punk

Yeah, i have to agree. From what i've played, his stuff just isn't as effective as most other characters. His Level 1 is one of the worst (in my opinion), and his level 3 isn't worth getting to, from a victory standpoint. His level 2 is pretty good though.
I will continue to choose Parappa because I quite like his play style.

P to A to R to A :D

I don't know what people are smoking if they think Parappas lvl 1 is bad. It's super fast and hits in the air too. Second best behind Slys.

Worst lvl 1 would be Kratos.

I don't know what people are smoking if they think Parappas lvl 1 is bad. It's super fast and hits in the air too. Second best behind Slys.

My older brother seems to think it's the best thing since sliced bread though haha. I love the varying opinions

Wow just had my best game as Kratos, against THREE Fatty P's!!! It was nuts, we went into triple overtime. I ended up winning with 8 kills and 15pts. I was getting multi kills with his lvl 1. It was easier to dodge all the chicken's cause we were in dreamscape. The multiple levels makes it harder for the chicken to get to you.

I disagree. You can get up to 3 kills with it quite easily if you time it right when other players are grouped together. I usually just go for a double kill with it.

4 Player Radec Match.

4th Radec is in pure Yellow, looks very nice actually. Too bad the other three aren't in full color, u cant distinguish 1P 2P 3P

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Just had my first 1st place, 0 deaths win! It was only 4 kills, but hey, I didn't die, and I still came in first with 8 points!

I hung out with my buddy today and had him play it. He's a big Smash fan as well. He loves it, and agrees that the two games are very, VERY different from one another.

I had a blast today for sure. The game just doesn't get old for me. I'm getting really good with Kratos, and will continue to main him until the full roster is revealed, or I get my hands on Cole. I'm starting to get a handle on Kratos' particulars, but still need more practice.

Spinluck

I disagree with his level 1 being dead last, although him and Sweet Tooth are tied for worst. Both of their level 1's can be stopped easily.

They need to swap Kratos' and Sweeth Tooth's level 3 duration.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I actually like Kratos' Level 1. It's all about timing, and choosing the right moment to unleash it. It doesn't always work out, but I've gotten 3 kills with one swipe of his Level 1.

I'll occasionally go for a Level 2, but I'm pretty comfortable trying to set people up for Level 1's.

I haven't played with any other players, but my buddy was on my system playing as Sweet Tooth, and he got crazy good at landing that Level 1. He was especially good at getting multiple kills with it. His first use of it ever netted him with 3 kills. I was like, what the hell, dude? First try, 3 kills? Lol.

Are the servers down? I've been trying to connect for about 5 minutes and I just keep getting "Searching for Opponents" until that times out. I usually get in after two or three tries.

solidus51

Banned
Parappa overall is waaaay better than FP in terms of supers, special moves, standard attacks, and combos.
I put in a lot of time on fat princess she needs work on her meter gain and her first two supers.

Parappa overall is waaaay better than FP in terms of supers, special moves, standard attacks, and combos.
I put in a lot of time on fat princess she needs work on her meter gain and her first two supers.

I think FP's L2 is really good. But they do need to do a few tweaks to it. Specifically with making it where she doesn't get stuck on a platform if she tries to use the dash. It's really annoying when you've got some enemies lined up on a platform below but you can't dash to them because of the sticky edge. Aside from that it's usually easy to get at least 3 kills with that super.

Her L1 is pretty decent as long as you set it up with an attack first. You really can't throw it out there randomly. But I do agree with the slow rate that she gains AP.

Characters

Sly Cooper
- Sly feels significantly different from other fighters. He’s quick and has a variety of travel options. The thief has access to a super jump, a glide, and most noticeably his ability to disappear almost completely. All of these abilities make Sly exactly what he is, a very sneaky fighter.
Sly Cooper’s square attacks are all for his cane. As Sly is more of a “hit and run” fighter his attacks reflect that. His down square attack is great because it makes every fighter around Sly fall over. Which can be used as an escape or a set up for a different attack like Sly’s side square. Sly’s dash square attack can combo as long as there is room in front of you and the person you’re hitting, making it extremely useful and great at building meter. Both Sly’s side and down square are great for moving toward foes in either direction. A common theme in Sly’s moves is pouncing from a distance.
Sly’s triangle moves venture away from his cane swipes. Side triangle is one of Sly’s most seen moves. Sly curls up into a ball of electricity and darts toward enemies. For a one hit dash attack the move builds a decent amount of meter and is good for setting up further square attacks. Down triangle is Sly’s teleport move. Quickly after pressing down triangle you can aim the teleport. It’s quick, and if you have the Sly-Smarts can be great for getting out of a pinch. Sly’s other triangle moves are both used for disorienting the foe. These attacks make opponents focus on themselves rather than Sly. And before they know it…Where did Sly Cooper go?
Sly’s neutral O is hilarious. The Explosive barrel protects Sly from projectiles (Radec: “Whaaa?”) as he waddles around in it, ready to explode upon the command. This move gives Sly some good defensive maneuvers as opposed to his typical avoidance tactic. Down O will cause Sly to toss a mini-mine to the ground. It’s a lot smaller than Sweet Tooth’s mine but in turn, has a smaller effect. In 4 player FFA matches it’s clearer that the action is so frenetic that if you toss a mine, somebody will probably get hit by it at some point. Sly’s side O laser dash is interesting as Sly does not physically hit enemies. Rather his path does. Sly can cross through enemies to get places this way but it seems to be a weaker/slightly different side triangle. Sly’s up O is a counter move. We’re all familiar with these. It gives our blockless raccoon another line of defense for enemies attacking him up close.
Supers: Sly’s level 1 super has his pall Murray bound out and kill anyone in front of Sly that he hits. Quick move, great move even. Murray shows up quickly and covers a decent range. Becoming invisible and getting the jump on a bunch of enemies with Sly’s level 1 is a recipe for success. There are some situations where you need to use Sly’s level 2 jet pack, just because of how people are spaced, but people will try to get the most out of that level 1. Sly’s level 3 super ensured 3 kills most of the time. It seemed harder to land than Radec’s level 3, but had the potential for more kills.
When playing Sly, you should never feel at a disadvantage for not having a block button. He has many defensive maneuvers and movement options at his disposal making him a very versatile fighter. An interesting thing about Sly is that his stance actually helps him. He crouches down really low to the ground. So low that if Sweet Tooth is holding a bazooka, fires it at Sly in front of him, Sweet Tooth will miss because it will fly over Sly. Things like that help Sly avoid hits and sneak around. The only time it will feel annoying to not have a block is when getting consistently combo’d (especially by Fat Peach). It’s key with Sly to get away, be stealthy and plan your tactics.
Positives
- a ton of movement options lead to awesome avoidance abilities.
- quick cane attacks are sweet
- Being invisible is really useful for offense and defense
- Level 1 super is great.

Negatives
- Has no long range attacks
- Helpless when dealing with mid-close range physical attacks
- Level 3 super is meh

Colonel Radec
- Radec is a long range fighter with a few up close tricks up his sleeve. His big moves gain a lot of meter quickly and punish foes by sending them far away.
Radec’s square attacks are his close range ones. For when you have to deal with pesky foes that won’t back off. The go-to move in close range situations is the forward-square combo. This combo hits a player a couple times then uses a gun to blast them far away so you can use your long range moves. That combo builds a decent amount of meter and is good for Radec’s overall strategy. When used in the air this attack is cut down to its final blast. When combined with short hopping, this can lead to excellent results. His other noteworthy square move is his down square. Radec drops a grenade, disappears, then reappears a few steps behind the mine. This is good for when you have a couple foes around you and you just need to get some hits. When used continuously in the air, the move slows your fall speed. Helps when needing to stay in the air a little longer to avoid supers or otherwise.
The triangle moves venture into the mid/long range category. First his mid-range neutral triangle is a few shots from a blaster; good for annoying foes that are closing in. When used consecutively this attack can keep a single foe busy for a little while. Radec’s side triangle is any Radec-users favorite move. His SNIPER. It has an unlimited range, humongous knockback and builds a great amount of meter. Though it is slow to come out, when a foe is far enough away you can blast them to your heart’s content. Players like to jump and use this move in mid-air to land, and punish a foe on the ground. This gets a little surprise on players because the red line isn’t on them as long. Radec’s down triangle fires off a little grenade that rolls in front of you and is great for mind games. Shooting those into a pit on the sides of a level (Dreamscape/Hades) is a common strategy for scoring quick AP( and annoying foes). Combining that with his sniper to keep enemies at bay that were drawing close is a common strategy.
Radec’s neutral circle fires a missile that is essentially a sticky grenade. Very long range, fast, and strong when the grenade explodes, another great move that can keep foes away from you, with a little delay of course. Radec’s other O moves are harder to land as two of them are anti-airs. I’m sure they will play a bigger part in any match that isn’t 4 player free for all. Radec’s down O is one of his few attacks that can hit more than one foe at a time. The flamethrower has no knockback but is sometimes necessary with a clump infront of you.
In concerns to supers, his level 1 is a good challenge. Easier to get a single kill with it, but two is manageable. Radec’s level 1 super needs to be done at ATLEAST mid range or else it is very susceptible to easy misses and interruptions. While his level 2 seems to grant him invincibility from normal attacks so close range isn’t a problem. Getting 3 kills with his level 2 takes good timing but it’s very satisfying when you get it. His level 3 is very empowering and a huge killer, easy to clear the screen. When choosing which super to use, it’s important to think about what stage you’re on. When the stage isn’t very straight (sandover), Radec’s level 1 is probably preferred over his level 2.

Pros
- Long Range attacks have great knockback and build a ton of meter
- Low level supers can kill from long range, so you know you won’t be counter supered.
- A lot of different attacks; keep foes guessing.
- Bad Ass catchphrases

Cons
- Slow. Can be annoying when you need to get to the other side of the stage.
- No movement options like other characters. Can basically only run and jump which makes it harder to avoid getting killed by supers.
- Doesn’t have the same up close combo ability as the other characters, strong attacks push people away.

Fat Princess
- There’s a few things we need to say about Fat Princess right off the bat. Her voice makes the deaf cringe, she really likes cake, she’s really fat. Like REALLY fat. Like if Peach swallowed Bowser whole. That fat. But you cannot deny Fat Princess is quite the fighter.
The square button has Fatty attacking with her scepter. Showing off her Princessoucity Similar to Parappa, her attacks go in whichever direction you point the control stick. Making her pretty accessible. Fat P’s moves often hit into the air and set up combos. Out of every character, combos seemed easiest with her. Her dash attack can be used continuously to annoy foes as well.
While Fat Princess’ square attacks were about showing her princess side, the triangle attacks are about showing the uhm, Fat, side. Neutral triangle when tapped hits foes all around then Fat princess falls to the ground to knock enemies away, she’s slow to get back up, but in a group this move can score a lot of meter. Fat Princess’ up triangle has her spinning upwards and can be used as a recovery move or anti air for multiple hits. Side triangle dash’s her big body toward foes and slaps them a few times for a lot of hits then bounces enemies away, another good meter building move. In the air, the dash attack changes to reflect the final part of it that hits enemies away. And of course, what would Fat Princess be without a “fall to earth” move? Fat Peach’s down triangle has her slam her booty to the ground, completely knocking over any foe near. Watching Kratos fall to the ground after being hit by this is one of the greatest joys of the game. The attack is strong and is perfect for setting up square attack combos.
Fat Princess kicks back (typical) and lets her villagers (slaves) fight for her in her O attacks. They dont have any recovery time so you can use your villagers and your own attacks at the same time, but when already at melee range you might be better off going with square. Neutral O gives Fat Princess some range and has a wizard fire a blast of fire toward foes. Up O does the same thing but upwards. Down O spawns a worker that plants a bomb which is useful for traps. Side O spawns a warrior, swinging a sword imitating Kratos’ level 1 super but just a normal attack of course. The side O is good when somebody is waiting to get you as you are recovering from off the stage, or if you want to start a combo. It comes out diagonally in the air as well allowing Fat Princess to get in the action without getting in the action herself
Fat Princess’ special attacks are very well…Even she has some surprises. Level 1 spawns a cake a mid range distance in front of FP. So of course she runs after it, killing anybody in her path. A decent ranged super for a level 1, it activates semiquickly and is good for taking out the quick foe or maybe two. Fat Princess’ level 2 spawns a giant chicken that she rides around killing anybody she attacks. Some prefer the control of this super to Parappa’s speedy skateboard. The cock is definitely capable of scoring 3 kills. Fat Princess’ level 3 spans warriors and wizards every which way to attack foes. Mostly clearing the screen with 3 kills it seems almost impossible to avoid.

Pros
Easy to combo with
AOE moves, good for groups
Easy to land supers

Cons
lacks range
not a ton of moveset variation
obese

Kratos
- What would Playstation All-Stars be without our very own God of War? Kratos grabs the eyes of spectators with his huge arsenal of flashy weaponry and brutal chains (see what I did there) of attacks.
Kratos’ square button controls his chain attacks. Fun for keeping enemies tied up. Very frustrating to get caught up in. The chains extend to mid range which is very different from most physical square attacks so you have to pay special attention to zoning when fighting Kratos. His in air up square spins his chains all around him and is a good meter builder. All of his attacks look like they are straight out of God of War. Meaning, there are a lot of combos available to Kratos players. Including attacks that launch people into the air for more pummeling. Kratos is equipt with moves that are obviously designed to be anti-air moves as well because they attack at an upwards angle. The ability to knock players into the air is a very good one to have. When in the air, enemies cannot activate supers, so Kratos’ air combo ability is deadly in the right hands as the player is completely safe.
Kratos shows off his arsenal of weapons beginning in his triangle moves. My favorite of which being side triangle. Not only is it a quick dash and stab to enemy players, it builds meter pretty well. Few players have yet to discover the in air capabilities of this move yet though. In air the move is turned into a quick continuous stab attack at a downwards angle. Combined with short hopping you can get some great meter with this attack. Kratos down triangle has an added effect to the “drop down to earth” routine. His hammer actually lets loose a blast that travels along the ground hitting enemies. This is great for literally getting the drop on them and then comboing with square attacks.
Kratos’ O attacks delve deeper into his arsenal. Neutral O being a bow and arrow attack. This attack can be pressed rapidly to gain meter and acts like Fox’s blaster in Smash, or charged and acts more like Falco’s blaster. To which I mean one has slight knockback and the other doesn’t. So Kratos can do some damage from a distance when he needs to. Kratos up O attack uses those Icarus wings he…borrowed. It gives Kratos a good extra jump upwards and is perfect for getting back on pesky stages like Sandover Village. Kratos has a side O attack that can actually be charged. It pushes foes back and stuns them a little bit. Players can combo with chain attacks from this with brutal results.
Kratos users stay close to their enemies, even when trying to land their supers.
Kratos’ level 1 super is a huge sword swipe that kills anybody infront of him. Straightforward with decent speed it’s an easy kill against 1 enemy. The level 2 super hits anything above Kratos with a tornado, it isn’t very wide though. His level 2 is seemingly not very useful, as there haven’t been to many stages where people are hanging out directly above you. Kratos’ level 3 super makes up for his previous because it’s amazing. God mode has Kratos jumping around at a larger size with a huge sword. This sword can fire long range blasts at angles as well as swipe people. Anybody hit is instantly dead. Players can definitely get more than 3 kills here
Kratos is all about setting foes up to be nailed by wicked combos with his chains of awesomeness and looking brutal while doing it. While some characters like to orchestrate attacks using clever avoidance Kratos is more head on and is about fighting fire with even better fire.

Pros
- Strong combo efficient attacks have long range
- Variety of moves for any distance/angle
- Insane level 3 super

Cons
- Level 1 and 2 supers are just okay. Moreso the level 2.
- Bald

Parappa The Rapper
- “P to the A to the R to the A!” Parappa is a kung fu warrior that uses his rapping equipment and skateboard to assist him in battle.
Parappa’s moves revolve around getting in close and whaling on foes. His punches are allocated to the square button. Neutral square will result in a fists of fury attack that gets a lot of hits, but maybe not as much meter as people think. Nonetheless it’s a great way to finish off a combo and annoy foes. With Parappa it’s important to utilize every one of his square attacks to combat foes all around you. Parappa’s up square is an especially useful uppercut that can be used to juggle foes in the air. Combining these square attacks is essential to any Parappa player’s success as he is very good at continuous hits if you chain correctly.
Hitting the the triangle button will result in our favorite rapping dog slamming, slapping and smacking foes with his skateboard. Though these attacks aren’t in the flurry style as his square attacks are they hit strong and gain a good amount of meter. These attacks are in the same style as the square ones, attacking in all directions. Down triangle will make foes fall over and can lead into combos.
Parappa’s O moves get away from the skateboard and borrow from the dog’s rapping career. A common strategy is to use Parappa’s neutral O to grab foes from a distance with a microphone then wail on them with the attack of your choice. This is very fun to do and you feel strong doing it. Parappa’s down O launches a boombox that spews AP orbs…It isn’t that great. Parappa isn’t getting much out of it/anymore than anybody else haha. But sometimes you can get that little extra bit of AP that you need. The move can be used successfully when you have a really good amount of time by yourself for whatever reason. Parappa has a side O move that launches him toward foes for a single hit. Good for recovery and getting close and can be continuously used to hit foes as they keep trying to get up.
Parappa’s supers are where he shines. I find them to be extremely balanced. His level 1 is a short range kick that can easily get a foe and sometimes more with proper timing. But that is difficult to do. His level 1 is the standard, run up, activate and kill super. Parappa’s level 2 is a joyride on his skateboard. Running around the stage, making contact with enemies is instant death for them. This is best activated when enemies are lined up, but with the ability to move and jump, getting 3 kills is definitely not out of the question. And Parappa’s level 3, when you just need to get some kills, instantly gets everyone on screen. On more complicated/larger levels going with Parappa’s level 3 over the others is not a bad idea.
The Rapper might not sound as flashy as other fighters but you gotta believe! But really he is very cartoony and fun to watch. A close up fighter, he pulls people in to own them with kung fu he learned from Chop Chop Master Onion! Let’s kick it with Parappa!

Pros
- Very accessible fighter, good for beginners.
- Quick melee moves
- Excellent straightforward supers that are easy to land
- Parappa is an awesome character

Cons
- Not very ranged or varied moveset making him more predictable.
- Has a hard time dealing with more ranged attackers like Radec and Kratos.
- Short Range level 1 super

Sweet Tooth
- Sweet Tooth is a scary clown visiting us from the Twisted Metal series. An extremely versatile character that excels at close range and building meter quickly he destroys foes with trickery and brute force.
Sweet Tooth’s square attacks are most of his melee/physical attacks. His side square is regarded as one of his best moves. It gains meter exceptionally well and has decent knockback. If you catch Sweet Tooth after this move though he pauses for a moment leaving him wide open. As far as mobility the side square sholder charge does get him around a little bit. Sweet Tooth’s down square stomp is good for getting enemies to back off him, but still keep them close enough to set up attacks.
The weapons are broken out for Sweet Tooth’s triangle attacks. Up triangle throws a knife up in the air. That move is really most useful during combos, to extend them just a bit. Neutral triangle is Sweet Tooth’s chainsaw lariat, perfect for scoring hits around you and staying in the air for extended periods of time. Sweet Tooth’s forward triangle is a quick meter builder. The epic shotgun blast shoots foes far away and is perfect for ending a combo. Sweet Tooth’s moves are heavy and really pack a punch, suiting the character perfectly.
Sweet Tooth’s O attacks are great for catching people off guard. A perfect example of this is his napalm stick for long range attacks that set fire to the ground and mines which Sweet Tooth is extremely quick to dispatch. In 4 player free for all fights characters are tossed around so much that if mines are placed, fighters will eventually land on them. Sweet Tooth’s side O is his firebreath, it functions much like Radec’s flamethrower but lasts longer and can be aimed. Good for taking on clumps of close enemies.
When Sweet Tooth activates his level 1 super he jumps forward, grabs a foe, straps a bomb to him and throws that foe away. Anybody caught in the explosion gets killed. Sweet Tooth’s level 1 is easy to swat away with normal attacks as it’s just him coming at you unlike other supers. It’s best to activate this super while next to a wall so the enemy can ricochet around and hit other close by enemies. Sweet Tooth’s level 2 super straight up just doesn’t seem like it’s worth it. It acts like Radec’s level 1, but you’re protected from normal attacks. It also doesn’t seem to have the ability to get as many foes as Radec’s does. But I’m sure it’s true ability has yet to be discovered. Sweet Tooth’s level 3 super has him transforming into a huge robot that can shoot, dash and stomp on enemies. Sweet Tooth can get 5 or more kills in this state if used correctly.
People have called Sweet Tooth the most and least accessibile fighter so it varies from player to player. All around he is very representative of the Twisted Metal series and translates perfectly in All Stars

Pros
- Strong meter building attacks
- A lot of tricky attacks to keep foes guessing
- Level 3 super can score a ton of kills.

Cons
- Level 1/2 supers are harder to land than most
- Not a lot of mobility options
- Big hit box

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
So guys how much does this game play like Smash? It's vital to have to fluid feel if I wanna buy this.

As far as fludity goes, the game is silky smooth, with a few random instances of lag in sone random matches. Gameplay wise, the game feels nothing like Smash, especially when you start getting into the particulars of the combat aims. Since there are no ring outs, and players can only die by supers, battles feel more intense, because each death, and each kill, mean so much more. A whiffed super is costly, because you have to rebild meter, and try again. However, you really start to develop strategies and combos that can set up other players for a kill.

I was almost regularly taking out 2 or 3 people with a single Level 1 from Kratos. It was just a matter of picking your moment, or trying to set up that moment with throws and combos. During one of my better matches on Hades, I had a moment wbere I knocked a guy from the right of the screen, where the other two guys were, did a spear charge to cover ground quickly, and just as he started to recover, pulled the trigger on Level 1, and took out all 3. So, so satisfying and awesome feeling, when you do what you set out to do. Still think I lost that match, though. Lol

meyOM.png

No one is being objectified here, nope.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Looks nice parappa the rapper is staring at fat princess chest and drooling :p

Dem jiggle physics. Lol.

I'm bummed the beta is over, but at least it'll be back up next weekend, and then, hopefully, the PS+ beta hits on the 7th. I had a blast this weekend, but they should have implemented a bug submit button, like how the DCUO beta did it. Then again, I'm sure SuperBot is aware of the issues we've mentioned in the thread.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm to mad at PSAS to play the beta anymore anyway. It'll certainly pass and I'll be back with you guys hyping the game but for now PSAS and I are temporarily broken up.

:(

(as in I'll be less positive, not im going away)

Top Bottom