• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

Loudninja

I dont like is supers that is my only problem.

His first one has too much range is second one is pretty devastating and is 3rd one all he does is take a picture and you are dead.

SmithnCo

I dont like is supers that is my only problem.

His first one has too much range is second one is pretty devastating and is 3rd one all he does is take a picture and you are dead.

All of his supers are very good. His third is pretty devastating when it works, I've seen people get six kills easily, even on the LBP stage.

I would agree Sly's Level 1 at the very least needs to be toned down. Just a slightly longer delay and reduce the distance would be fine.

That said I am digging Fat Princess. She can really juggle characters and has a very nice move set. Really digging her. Tomorrow I am going to try a different character. Might try Sweet Tooth or Parrapa.

Game is a blast and can't wait for the get togethers this fall for some fun house parties and Battle Royales.

Edit: Smithnco we need to get online together this fall and wreck some people as Fat Princess. lol

Loudninja

If they seen in tourble with the character sin the final release they can change them on the fly.

5 out of the 6 characters is not bad at all all Sly should be very easy to fixed.

Same here, playing this game all day with my friends just sounds so awesome.

That's really the heart of this game. It's great the online works as well as it does and presumably will get even better, but 10 friends over at the house talking trash and eating pizza on a Friday night is where this will shine.

Gorillaz

PSY・S;40462374 said:
DAMN YOU GORILLAZ AND YOUR SLY.
lol were you just in that game? got lucky as hell on that first kill
sly-cooper-60.jpg

tbh his level 2 could be buffed too. It leaves him wide open and you can see it coming from a mile away.

Yeah this is the only super I think may have a balance problem. When are you really supposed to even use it? The explosion from the missle really isn't that big is it? Plus man is it slow

solidus51

Banned
I only find this four player thing fun with friends and really good people. Everybody splits up and does 1v1s then all come together and fight. Instead online people just do random shit. A sly kept doing the lighting roll over and over gaining mad ap. They need to dumb the ap gaing down on certain attacks or in general. So the game isn't a mash one move fest and more about combos and set ups.

J-Tier

Glad no one is annoyed by Parappa. Sometimes I like to hang onto his level three and activate it when someone uses their level 2 or something. Not sure if it bugs them though, likely, it does.

Glad no one is annoyed by Parappa. Sometimes I like to hang onto his level three and activate it when someone uses their level 2 or something. Not sure if it bugs them though, likely, it does.

if you want complaints i got 'em

I hate when Parappa players run to the side and use the boombox to gain AP constantly.

=B So between a boombox spamming Parappa...sniping Radec....and a scumbag Sly...who's worse?

A normal Kratos player clearly.

Just kidding

Seriously though, I haven't played the game but considering the amount of hate Sly is getting right now for being a little bit overpowered. I'm probably going to have to go with Sly.

Keep in mind, my opinion may change when I play the game. =P

I was never annoyed with Radecs sniper. Its pretty easy to avoid/block.

Best feel in the game: Parappa is comboing you and other player with the fist attacks and you see Sly with lvl 1 creeping closer and you are just yelling at the screen STOP HITTING US WE WILL ALL DIE!

k_Reign

I was never annoyed with Radecs sniper. Its pretty easy to avoid/block.

Best feel in the game: Parappa is comboing you and other player with the fist attacks and you see Sly with lvl 1 creeping closer and you are just yelling at the screen STOP HITTING US WE WILL ALL DIE!

HAHAHAH oh god I feel so dumb for thinking that so excitedly so many times but now I know I'm not the only one!

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
So say in sandover village you have the lead. Can't you just jump in the water and most supers will never ever hit you?

Top Bottom