• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

TheMink

Sets up for a super, only to find that the people he was targeting aren't actually there, misses everyone completely...

DAMN YOU BETA!!!!!!!!!

XD

clockwork is one cool fellow for doing that but i'm pretty far down the list. didn't someone say there is a possibility that this will be open to US PS+ members soon too?

Clockw0rk really is great for doing this, I wish all developers were as connected to their community as SuperBot Entertainment are.

The list is actually moving pretty fast so I imagine you will get a code. :)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
SSReborn / Klipz-Wish / Canada
k_Reign / k_Reign / US
The Grim Heaper / TheGrimHeaper / US
Sarcastic Response / renewman1 / US
JStein0222 / jsnake22 / NA
TimeEffect / Alpha-Male22 / NA
SmithnCo / smithnco / NA
MyMyAxaco / GottaBeat / NA
Desmond / DessieB93 / Ireland
Drencrom / Drencrom / Sweden
Acquiescence / Acquiescence / England
jondabomb / jondabomb / NA
Tribal24 / Tribal24 / NA
Jonboy / jonboy_jlf_2004 / NA
jtir123 / jtir123 / NA
baekshi / sharingan_itachi / us
Drago / PokeDrago / US
Napalm_Frank / NapalmFrank / Fin
Fancy Corndog / Malpractice / US
Jakfu / Jafku / US
Grokbu / Grokbu / Sweden
LuuKyK / LuuKyK / Brazil
Miutsu / Miutsu / Venezuela
PSY・S / SuP3RiViAIN / US
TurkishEmperor / TurkishEmperor / EU
bakedpony / bakedpony1 / Phi
Solidus51/solidus51/east coast USA
Tagg9 / TaggSte / BC, Canada
Ploid 3.0/Ploid/Central USA
Cyborg009 / Jimmy-DeBABA / USA
IntelliHeath / IntelliHeath / US
SykoTech / SykoTech / US
CryoLombax / Timberland2K7 / US
Gorillaz / EboyWasHere / US
Oyashiro-Sama/FFVIIguy/US
thepotatoman / thepotatoman / US
Zabuza / Im-Braveheart / US

add yourself to the list for us please if you just got beta

TheMink

iGJLCYiVdIN7A.jpg

This is the best one XD

k_Reign / k_Reign / US
SmithnCo / smithnco / NA
Tribal24 / Tribal24 / NA
jtir123 / jtir123 / NA
Drago / PokeDrago / US
Jakfu / Jafku / US
Grokbu / Grokbu / Sweden
LuuKyK / LuuKyK / Brazil
PSY・S / SuP3RiViAIN / US
SykoTech / SykoTech / US
ScraftyDevil/emeraldphoenix7/Canada

I added myself. See you all online!

TheMink

PSY・S;40457987 said:
Not officially, but if it's just two people alive or two of you just separate from the others you can get a short 1v1 going.

Oh ya haha, i like the camera when that happens :p

Know what? If Ratchet has the groovitron as a super, I am maining him. I love the Lombax

He also deserves a dash move via the thrust boots

nitrowolf2

Neo Member
remove me from the list please

btw I just finished a game. Someone was stuck on Sly Cooper level 3 after the timer for it ended. So they pretty much controled the camera view with the cursor but couldn't kill anyone

Ran rp

Just played with Man-Is-Ob ad Miutsu.

I'm definitely getting it for both the PS3 and Vita if they're bundled or something.

Ploid 3.0

Omg I love the LBP level. There was an easy question and the answer was on the bridge so everyone was lined up on it and fighting each other. Parappa level 1 took them all out and I didn't even have to try too hard. /highfive Buzz guy.

Omg I love the LBP level. There was an easy question and the answer was on the bridge so everyone was lined up on it and fighting each other. Parappa level 1 took them all out and I didn't even have to try too hard. /highfive Buzz guy.

Had the same happen to me was on the main platforming jockeying for position kratos kicked me over to the wall and the I got back a level 1 2 of them just as the answer was given. Lol this game is gold.

bakedpony

I wonder if anyone can post what the movesets are for God Kratos and MechaBot. I know for mechabot, square is the machine gun, triangle is the vertical rockets and circle is the stomp.

Gorillaz

PSY・S;40458367 said:
Just played with Man-Is-Ob ad Miutsu.

I'm definitely getting it for both the PS3 and Vita if they're bundled or something.

I played with Miutsu so many times lol

and it's always on rachet and clanks level

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
k_Reign / k_Reign / US
SmithnCo / smithnco / NA
Tribal24 / Tribal24 / NA
jtir123 / jtir123 / NA
Drago / PokeDrago / US
Jakfu / Jafku / US
Grokbu / Grokbu / Sweden
LuuKyK / LuuKyK / Brazil
PSY・S / SuP3RiViAIN / US
SykoTech / SykoTech / US
ScraftyDevil/emeraldphoenix7/Canada
Figboy79/Figboy/US

Added my name.

I think I'm starting to get the hang of Kratos, but his Level 1 super in particular. It really is an opportunist's super. Once you get the timing down, it becomes really fun trying to set people up for it, or take advantage of another player's opening/distraction.

I had some pretty awesome matches, but man, fighting against two Slys, or two Radecs is a bitch, especially when they just spam one attack over and over again. Although, fighting against two or three other Kratos' is annoying as fuck as well.

I actually really enjoy fighting against Fat Princess and Sweet Tooth. There's some good back and forth with their movesets against Kratos that makes the battles more intense. I had two matches tonight that sent us into Overtime, which was a lot of fun. I lost one because at the very last moment, I got killed when the timer hit 0. If I had lived, I probably would have come in first, but alas, 2nd place for me!

I'm still impressed by how much fun this game is, and I had to force myself to stop and take a break, because I could play this thing all night, but I have work tomorrow, and I want to spend some time with my wife before bed. But damn, all day at work today, I was wanting to play, but thought the beta was over for NA users until the weekend. Then I saw on GAF that it was put up again, and the work day felt even longer!

I'm absolutely itching for more roster reveals and then release. As I was playing UMvC3 on my Vita today on the bus ride home, I decided that, if there is no PS3/Vita $80(USD) bundle, then I'm going to get the Vita version. I enjoyed how it looked and played at E3, but I'm too in love with the idea of being able to play it on breaks at lunch, or on the bus ride to and from work, and unlocking things. I'll get the PS3 version later. It's not like I won't be able to play with you guys with my Vita version. I'm really excited about the various single player options and modes.

I think it's very possible that this game could be my sleeper hit pick for 2012. This 6 player, 4 stage Beta is already excellent and good fun. Kudos to SuperBot on this!

Also, the 6 or so matches I played went off without a hitch for the most part. Even people using Sly's and PaRappa's level 3's didn't cause the match to glitch. They worked as intended. Pretty awesome stuff.

EDIT: Also, LOL at the player list above not having a single person from HK on it. LOL.

Top Bottom