• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Beta Thread - Online as smooth as butter

Drencrom

ibxhPlWjjTGeLc.gif

idrNxgGxUTei9.gif

Wow guys i just had a 1v1 match. It just started a match and I was using Kratos facing another kratos user. It was laggy and what not but it was only his and my hud on the screen. The game just stopped registering my hits but it was weird.

Kouichi

Finally got into a game and it was just a 1v1 against another Sly with extreme lag. Until the end results, where it showed Kratos and Radec who apparently were also playing the entire time. So odd.

That explains why the Sly always had meter despite never hitting me xD

Mikor

I've been trying to connect for 10 minutes without any luck.

Going on about 15 min here, hangs on "Connecting..." for a minute or two, then dumped back to character select with error code. Matchmaking servers are probably getting slammed atm, so I'm not sure what I was expecting...

Estival

Weird. I thought I was just in a 1 vs 1 match, until I got to the results screen and apparently there were 2 other players, each having a couple kills and deaths. I could only see one other person during the match.

Oh now the only way to pick up items on Vita is touchscreen now?
Oh no...oh god no. I CANT FUMBLE AROUND WITH TOUCHING IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE ROYALE

emb

Forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions, but...

The beta is out now? For how long will it be available? I might not be able to really play until this or next weekend, so I'm curious if I'll make it in time.

And did I read correctly that it's open to all Vita owners? Would I need to do anything special to download it, or is it somewhere obvious on the PS Store?

SmithnCo

Forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions, but...

The beta is out now? For how long will it be available? I might not be able to really play until this or next weekend, so I'm curious if I'll make it in time.

And did I read correctly that it's open to all Vita owners? Would I need to do anything special to download it, or is it somewhere obvious on the PS Store?

Open to PS Plus and Vita for two weeks. Should be obvious on the store.

Regular users get it next week.

Top Bottom