• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Sorry I had to bail on our second match, SmithnCo. It was a family emergency which wasn't as serious as I was led to believe.

Anyways, good games. I wish the Ratchet vs. Jak battle could've gone on for longer; it had been like, 10 minutes with only three lives lost between us :lol

Jak and Ratchet?!?! JAK AND RATCHET?!?!?! Why does no one say Daxter and Clank?!?! LIKE WTFFFF

Juss playing ^^;; I love that match up tho it's bad ass. In the right hands it's a great match.

vg260

Sony just posted the store update. What are these packs? The pre-order stuff?

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Bad Dudes Costumes ($4.99)
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Classic Pack Costumes ($4.99)
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Fun Pack Costume ($4.99)
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Heroes Pack Costumes ($4.99)
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Super Pack Costumes ($14.99)

J-Tier

Wow, that's a tag bit costly. Hopefully it is the preorder stuff since I already got it.

Gonna jump on and check it out now....Sounds a little too expensive to be the pre order stuff right?

More expensive than I thought it would be...Might not dish out the cash for future costume packs if this is how it's gonna be....except...I probably will >_<

Ran rp

More expensive than I thought it would be...Might not dish out the cash for future costume packs if this is how it's gonna be....except...I probably will >_<

Lol, same. I was expecting individual costumes and one pack that contained them all. Didn't think we'd get them so soon though.

whitehawk

Banned
PSY&#12539;S;45562338 said:
Lol, same. I was expecting individual costumes and one pack that contained them all. Didn't think we'd get them so soon though.
I think the super pack for $15 has all of them. It should really be $2.99 for all of them. Well actually it should be free.

The Lamp

I want them to nerf ratchets grab move.

It is the worst. Seriously. It seems to be the only grab move that I know of that can grab people as they are rolling, even if they are just recovering from being hit. And you can send them anywhere. Really obnoxious.

I see there is no costume pack for the four 3rd party characters, nor are they included in the super pack. It's a shame, because 3 out of those 4 costumes are pretty neat, whereas i don't really like any of the small packs enough to buy them (well, maybe the fun pack). I would buy some of the costumes if you could buy them separately. I don't regret not pre-ordering at Game.co.uk though, fuck their inflated prices. It would've cost me around 10 pounds more if i bought it there and i didn't like the costumes enough to pay the premium. I might still get them if they ever go on sale, but the current price seems a bit steep, especially with the lack of four costumes in the super pack.

whitehawk

Banned
God damn Nariko is hot garbage in 1v1. What a crappy level 1 and 2.
Yup, but her level 3 is godly. Depending on the map, you can easily get 6+ kills.

Speaking of 6+ kills, I just 7 kills with my Kratos level 3 in a ranked match. He's way overpowered lol. And I love it.

OmegaZero

I'm certain that I'm a mediocre player, since I barely win my matches and play the game almost like smash.

Then again, I stick with stock matches (which are a bit more limiting in terms of "points" or whatever since everyone has 3 lives).

$15 for the preorder costumes is nuts. When I saw those packs on the blog I assumed each one had a different set of costumes for every character.

Yup, but her level 3 is godly. Depending on the map, you can easily get 6+ kills.

Speaking of 6+ kills, I just 7 kills with my Kratos level 3 in a ranked match. He's way overpowered lol. And I love it.

Surely you mean in FFA? We're talking about 1v1 here which is an entirely different beast.

Her level 1 and 2 are fine in FFA since it can hit multiple targets easy, but in 1v1 it's just super awkward. I'm sure you can only get about 3 kills off the level 3 in 1v1

I pity the poor Kratos who uses lvl 3 on invasion and gets like 1 kill.

Oh it was probably me... Worst place to use his lvl3. Worst place for most peoples level 3... worst place for anything, I do not like that level.

Also $15 for the costume pack? Well fuck. Looks like I'm going to be broke when they release costumes I dont have...

leroidys

I play stock almost exclusively, so whenever I end up in a timed match it just drives home the problems with the core gameplay. Why is that the default mode? Kratos on timed dojo is so incredibly broken.

Also, just went 1 v 2 against 2 drakes, which i know isnt normal, but they just AKd me to death the entire round. ughhh

I have a costume pack code - not sure if it only works for the Vita version. Got it in my PS3 inbox.

Will send to the first person who posts which pre-order costume they're most looking forward to using.

sn00zer

I have a costume pack code - not sure if it only works for the Vita version. Got it in my PS3 inbox.

Will send to the first person who posts which pre-order costume they're most looking forward to using.

MGS2 raiden
EDIT: oh and gold armor dan...love me some dan

Top Bottom