• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Oh man, 30 stock matches with Nakiro and Scrafty and All Stars CPU Kratos XD

Nakiro makes me laugh so hard, his laugh is so infectious. I'll mic up once I bother to connect it. Scrafty has made me into a Dan believer. Someone join us, the CPU is too good lol.

Ammish

Banned
Oh jesus. I wanted to get it from HMV as they were selling it for £24.99, but they sold out. I'm panicking since Game were also selling it for £24.99 and I hope they haven't sold out as I want to play it with the fiancee over the christmas.

Please, GAME, please have it in stock ;-;

Nakiro

How exactly does Sir Dan's shield work? I know it absorbs some projectiles but not all of them.
Also, do you have to be blocking for it to work?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

someone hold me :(
Thats what you get for not preordering. Omar isn't on the christmas mood :(.

The reason is most likely the profit sharing would be a clusterfuck to agree on if it hasn't before. Big Daddy and Heihachi are less of a problem since their ip holders were apparently very cooperative.

Desmond

Thats what you get for not preordering. Omar isn't on the christmas mood :(.

The reason is most likely the profit sharing would be a clusterfuck to agree on if it hasn't before. Big Daddy and Heihachi are less of a problem since their ip holders were apparently very cooperative.
Ok Konami, I'll pay 55 euro for Raiden

Just played against a guy called ZolanTonbogiri twice in 2v2 stock. Once one of the teammates is out of the match, he'll keep using this infinite combo where he stabs the opponent and then throws him. Over and over and over, and there's no way out of it seemingly. Fix your broken ass game SuperBot!

J-Tier

Just played against a guy called ZolanTonbogiri twice in 2v2 stock. Once one of the teammates is out of the match, he'll keep using this infinite combo where he stabs the opponent and then throws him. Over and over and over, and there's no way out of it seemingly. Fix your broken ass game SuperBot!

You can tech the throw right? I know it's split second timing, but you can spam it and get out iirc.

Ok I see why Drake is getting a nerf now. One drake just did the infinite thing all match against me and 2 raidens.

What he is? Where?

If he gets nerfed and Raiden/Kratos stay the same I think I'm done w/ this game. I honestly don't understand their logic w/ Raiden, like really? Compare Fat Princesses level 2 to his, it's not even close or her level 1 or her level 3. Compare him to anyone really... and it's not like they just make it super hard for him to gain AP either or bad w/ combos or slow.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
What he is? Where?

If he gets nerfed and Raiden/Kratos stay the same I think I'm done w/ this game. I honestly don't understand their logic w/ Raiden, like really? Compare Fat Princesses level 2 to his, it's not even close or her level 1 or her level 3. Compare him to anyone really... and it's not like they just make it super hard for him to gain AP either or bad w/ combos or slow.

I really don't mind kratos, but Raiden HAS to be nerfed, either that or everyone else buffed. His lvl1 is insanely good, given it's range, how quick it is, how many ways it can be hit confirmed. His combos are all very quick and easy, he has a counter, and his lvl 2 is damn good as well. He is head and shoulders ahead of the pack. Drake MIGHT need a nerf*, but not as bad.

Drencrom

What he is? Where?

Kratos, Raiden and Drake is getting nerfed in the next update.

Has this been posted:

http://bit.ly/T2yT6U

It's a video about a day in Clockw0rk's life (Dev Diary).
There is a gaf appeareance too.

Love these kind of inside videos

I wanna see a day in Omar's life next, preferably in Omar's leisure time.

Drencrom

Clock, pro tip: Get Media Player Classic and ditch VLC. You won't regret it!

4kgmX.png

Time to try this bitch on a Vita. The system is lil overwhelming :lol

You got yourself a Vita, huh? Xmas gift or bought it yourself?

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm playing. It's fun but i'm still not getting into it that much. There seems to be some disconnect for me.

Also, whats with the terrible resolution on the avatar pictures in the ready to play screen?

MThanded

Maybe I will enjoy the game better if I played some 1v1 with someone on gaf? Anyone up for a few games.

Warning I am terrible.

FYi playing on vita.

Edit: Is there anyway to make a game and play 1v1 with a random. I am still confused about this.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Maybe I will enjoy the game better if I played some 1v1 with someone on gaf? Anyone up for a few games.

Warning I am terrible.

FYi playing on vita.

Edit: Is there anyway to make a game and play 1v1 with a random. I am still confused about this.

You cant do random match making online 1v1. Im pretty busy today but tomorrow I'd gladly play some 1v1's

MThanded

Twice today I have started a match and I was not the character I selected at the character select. Is this a known bug?

Just got it, and it's awesome! No lag for me online, however I tried to join Aisutron's party but could not do it both ways. Anyway, he wants someone to play with for a trophy, so hit he/she up.

Sora_N

Thanks for trying, i already tried with 2 other people and nothing worked. A quick match worked fine for me...did they break the game? :/

Sora_N

Still nothing, thanks for trying guys. I'll have to try again later. I had the same issue with Black Ops 1 when I had it 2 years ago, for random periods of time I couldn't connect but every other game worked.

whitehawk

Banned
Didn't know Dante was so damn cheap, I couldn't even hit that guy. :/

It's getting late so can't play that much atm. Just added you first. :)
Yeah once Dante get's you in that combo you're screwed. Sorry I sucked, I was using a new character. I usually use Kratos.

shink

I'm still going through all the single player stuff, undecided on who I want to main. I'm thinking Spike or Fatty P.

Top Bottom