• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Best of the four outfits. Superbot knows whats up.
yEOvMfm.gif

Skyzard

Banned
Hmm I can't see them ("no content") in-game (PS3 - US account) nor when you click on the locked characters.

From the main store....I can only see the Vita keys :(

Are you guys all trying it on vita? maybe vita keys work on ps3...nope. It says it's the PS3 version :S strange... argh.

might be working...think I just had to redownload..

So jealous of all you guys downloading Kat and Emmett! I won't be home to do that until late tonight/early tomorrow morning.

On the plus side, I had time for just one match this morning right after the patch went live, and the stage I got was Fearless, so I got an early preview of it. That was cool!

SmithnCo

Anyone try any kat combos?

So far I've only got up to 95 AP from my short practice time. From up square you can do down circle, side square twice, and either up square or up triangle.

Skyzard

Banned
Anyone got it working on their PS3 not Vita?

I downloaded the keys ....turn on the game, still show up as locked with a link to an empty content store..

Spent all day getting my 3 routers to work with each other so I can get net up here!

Work damn u

tried reinstalling and downloading the 100KB patches again...still locked... regional issues? Knows I'm connecting from UK and wants to be a dick?

Noi

Anyone try any kat combos?

So far I've only got up to 95 AP from my short practice time. From up square you can do down circle, side square twice, and either up square or up triangle.

Down Square, Square, Square, Square, Neutral Ground Triangle, Neutral Air Triangle. 130 AP.

(Hi guys! Resubbing now that my main is here).

SmithnCo

up square > down circle > side square > neutral triangle is pretty good.

Down Square, Square, Square, Square, Neutral Ground Triangle, Neutral Air Triangle. 130 AP.

(Hi guys! Resubbing now that my main is here).

Yeah, that's a really easy BnB. Maybe one of the easier AP limits if you can land the down square.

edit: and you can do it from a slide > square too, obviously.

Good god, 10 straight losses in All Stars difficulty on the Kill Limit level before Kat.

3 of the best chain grapplers and my failing dagger lol

Skyzard

Banned
Good god, 10 straight losses in All Stars difficulty on the Kill Limit level before Kat.

3 of the best chain grapplers and my failing dagger lol

You wonder why you were getting PSVita invites and you play PSASBR? Thought it was you here! Told you that in your thread.

Anyway, is anyone getting it to work on PS3? I'm mentally smashing my ps3 with an axe. Oh yeah you don't have a psvita...you must have gotten it to work on PS3..

damn it. wonder what is going on :'(

Guess I'll wait for tomorrow.

Top Bottom