• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

SSReborn

I'm really loving absolutely everything about this DLC only thing is seems like there are a bunch more glitches and connections are less stable then before.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Ugh, I'm reminded of how bad Arcade mode is. :/

Quick and dirty 145 AP with Kat:
Square > Square> Square > Down+Circle > Square > Square > Square > Triangle > (Air) Triangle

You could add Side-Square (Air) to open up opponent to start the combo to get 155 AP.

Gadirok

Gosh, Emmet is a huge pile of shit.

Sorry, I just had to let that out.

He was nothing what I was expecting. I guess I'll like Kat more, but I feel like I wasted an hour playing around with Emmet in the first place when I should have gone for a quick hitter like Kat, she seems much more *versatile*.

SmithnCo

GGs everyone

Kat's okay but no hit confirm on the 1 (that I know yet) and her 2 being trashy is a hurdle. But she gains AP really fast.

Camjo-Z

It figures today would be the day that my network problems start back up. I can get into a few matches (with a little lag) but the majority of the time I either disconnect immediately or just see a black screen. I really wish they would fix this, I've never had this happen so frequently with any other online game.

Although come to think of it, you all should be glad... since I would be dominating everything with Emmett!

What was that again? ;P

GGs, all. Very well played on all fronts.

Dammit dude, I hit confirmed you twice and spent way too much time trying to chase you down for the third LOL. I couldn't let it go :p

So pissed at the Super 3 grab/Super combo!

I'll hold on to my precious 1v1 victory, I was laughing half the time at how torturous it was

SmithnCo

I think up throw is a confirm for Kat's level 2. Throw them up, then push the stick in their direction and you'll be basically on top of them.

jwk94

When you can combo into a super

An attack that leaves your opponent open for an immediate super attack.

I'm trying to find something for Kat but they've made it tricky.

A attack that let you use your super and get a guaranteed kill.

Like E.Cole Charge punch

Oh! I always just said combo into Level X. Thanks guys. Think I might start getting back into this game. I stopped to go through the Sly Collection. How's the community now? Is it still filled with Dante and Raiden?

SmithnCo

Can someone check if nuetral circle is a lvl 1 hit confirm? For kat?

Getting sound in the stage right now?

Neutral circle or side down circle? Neutral pulls in chairs, doesn't really work. Her 1 takes too long for side down circle (the pull) they flip out of it.

Noi

Hah, I just got a glimpse of the game glitching on me and showing me Kat with the catsuit on the character select screen. That stuff is already there!

As far as I know; Emmett only has one hit confirm, and it's very slow and hard to hit with (side square haymaker into shotgun Level 1).

EDIT: Schobeleth; you'll get Isaac and Zeus and you'll like it, gorammit.

jwk94

Neutral circle or side circle? Neutral pulls in chairs, doesn't really work. Her 1 takes too long for side circle (the pull) they flip out of it.
What about with her down circle?

Hah, I just got a glimpse of the game glitching on me and showing me Kat with the catsuit on the character select screen. That stuff is already there!
That's probably a costume that's unlocked later right?

Can't wait to see what they have in store for March. I hope it's not just Zeus and Isaac and that they surprise us with someone compelling that even TheMink's source doesn't know about.

Also, maybe it's possible that some of this work SuperBot did that is still in testing/approvals is a rebalancing/glitch removal patch? Maybe? Possibly? Okay, probably not...

SmithnCo

Yeah if you hit then super with the chair i think it works, but im not playing anyone

Really? The chairs seem to not really stun them but I could be wrong.

Oh, I see, you throw a chair then super while it's flying at them? That might work. Unless they can dodge the chair.

TheMink

Really? The chairs seem to not really stun them but I could be wrong.

Oh, I see, you throw a chair then super while it's flying at them? That might work. Unless they can dodge the chair.

Yeah

In which case might be good mind games cause they might dodge early then get supered?
I THINK it works.

SmithnCo

Yeah

In which case might be good mind games cause they might dodge early then get supered?
I THINK it works.

Yeah, I'm trying it against the AI set to dodge and they can't seem to dodge it. The chairs are quite fast and give you just enough time to super them.

Definitely good mind games even if they can dodge out of it, better than blind-firing her level 1.

jwk94

Can't wait to see what they have in store for March. I hope it's not just Zeus and Isaac and that they surprise us with someone compelling that even TheMink's source doesn't know about.

Also, maybe it's possible that some of this work SuperBot did that is still in testing/approvals is a rebalancing/glitch removal patch? Maybe? Possibly? Okay, probably not...
Isaac from Dead Space?

Whoops, I meant down circle. The side circle is the drill thing that sends them out of range.
Yeah, and that's definitely too slow to hit confirm into.

for $2 each yeah probably

I'd pay $2 to unlock her Spy outfit. Or a Raven skin =(

Top Bottom