• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

J-Tier

Booker would be really cool moveset wise. I know I have preferences for first party characters, but they basically opened the floodgates with the initial roster already so anything goes for me.

Booker would have the skyline hook, a huge arsenal of guns, vigors....and Elizabeth.

Sponge

Banned
Hey guys, I know I haven't popped in here a while but I do play with a few of you guys often. I'm just letting you know I'm not gonna be able to play All-Stars for a long while. My house was burnt down Sunday, and I lost everything including my PS3.

I did get to try Issac and Zeus out before the damage was done, and I surprisingly enjoyed both characters.

Ryce

February 12 - Kat & Emmett released
February 26 - costume pack A released (2 weeks later)
February 27 - next characters announced (1 day later)

Of course, a pattern can't be established from this, but logically the next set of costumes would release April 2 with character announcements the day after. If we don't hear anything by April 3, I'm writing off there ever being any more DLC characters.

EDIT: Oh, wow, Sponge. That's really terrible to hear, but hopefully everything works out for you in the end. At least you're okay.

J-Tier

Hey guys, I know I haven't popped in here a while but I do play with a few of you guys often. I'm just letting you know I'm not gonna be able to play All-Stars for a long while. My house was burnt down Sunday, and I lost everything including my PS3.

I did get to try Issac and Zeus out before the damage was done, and I surprisingly enjoyed both characters.
Aw damn. I hope you and those living with you can rebound quickly. Wish you the best.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

I hope that everything will be okay for you, and rebound fast as you can!

pompidu

Damn son, best of luck to you and your family!

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully you're back on your feet with a new house and replacement stuff soon.

No one was hurt in the blaze, were they?

Sponge

Banned
I appreciate it everybody! Really, it means a lot. We've had a lot of help from all kinds of people in town and we're living in a motel currently. It's small, but hey it's something! One day we'll all bounce back, and I'll be back here ready to play again.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I appreciate it everybody! Really, it means a lot. We've had a lot of help from all kinds of people in town and we're living in a motel currently. It's small, but hey it's something! One day we'll all bounce back, and I'll be back here ready to play again.

That's good to hear that. I'm glad that people are helping you and your family out.

OmegaZero

That's great to hear. Best of luck.

Drencrom

So sorry to hear about the fire, good luck man!

TheMink

;_;

Ugh im so sorry!!

beat

Oh right, it was sonichurricane, not SRK. Your edit clears it up anyway, but i took the remark about making it into the final patch to mean the final version of that specific patch, not final as in last patch the game is going to get.
I took it to mean the final patch SuperBot would ever work on.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Guys, is the online community still active?

Vysetron

Neo Member

Holy shit! No one was hurt, I hope?

Recover fast, man.

FYC

Banned
I'm so bummed this game didn't sell too well. Had some friends over yesterday and the couch multiplayer was the most fun I've had in ages. They're coming back today for more. Does anyone know how long they plan to do DLC characters?

Fuck, sorry to hear. Hope you get it sorted out quickly.

SSReborn

Sorry to hear about your situation Sponge hope you bounce back fast and better than ever!

whitehawk

Banned

Oh wow, so sorry to hear. Glad you seem to be in high spirits though. I assume no one was hurt then. Thank god.

That's awful. At least noone got hurt, material possession can always be replaced. The best of luck to you and your family!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I finally found some matches... But I keep on losing connection every time I enter a match. It pops out 2-5 seconds after the start of the match. Is it my internet? My net is at 3 mbps. Are there people here having the same problems?

TheMink

I finally found some matches... But I keep on losing connection every time I enter a match. It pops out 2-5 seconds after the start of the match. Is it my internet? My net is at 3 mbps. Are there people here having the same problems?

Yeah, it happens.

Top Bottom