• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

TheMink

I saw people were escaping zeus lvl3 and just couldn't figure out how they did that shit. Glad its fixed but why the hell is it 1gb?

Apparently it keeps deleting and reinstalling all the updates up to the most recent point. So 1 gig is just the accumulated size of all the updates i guess.

FYC

Banned
If I buy the DLC characters on my PSN account, they work for both PS3 and Vita right? Or do I have to buy them on PS3 to transfer them?

KalBalboa

Banned
If I buy the DLC characters on my PSN account, they work for both PS3 and Vita right? Or do I have to buy them on PS3 to transfer them?

Once you buy them both versions get added to your download list. You can get them directly on your Vita with physically transferring them, or what have you.

pompidu

god damn, new patch new glitchs wtf.
so glad to be getting rid of this game. besides the obsured glitches and certain characters having a long reach throw move(fuck off superbot this is dumb and not fair) and retarded balancing im finished. peace

KalBalboa

Banned
so glad to be getting rid of this game. besides the obsured glitches and certain characters having a long reach throw move(fuck off superbot this is dumb and not fair) and retarded balancing im finished. peace

Good riddance.

You've claimed to be "getting rid of this game" for as long as I can remember, so do us all a favor, do so, and stop posting about it in this thread for real this time.

Last time you posted you complained about the game not having 2 v 2 ranked. Which it does. You're clearly looking for a reason to rant like a 9 year old.

Vysetron

Neo Member

Man, you do this every patch. Make up your mind.

pompidu

Good riddance.

You've claimed to be "getting rid of this game" for as long as I can remember, so do us all a favor, do so, and stop posting about it in this thread for real this time.

Last time you posted you complained about the game not having 2 v 2 ranked. Which it does. You're clearly looking for a reason to rant like a 9 year old.

Yes!

I mean, feel free to post in the thread, still. Please stop going on about how you're getting rid of the game, however.

Man, you do this every patch. Make up your mind.

I do whine and bitch alot lol, I do apologize about it. But alas i did sell it so no more allstars for me. It was fun while it lasted.

Hellion

LOL. This has been the go to drinking game for me and my friends. And some of the best Rage moments from friends.

I'm not a huge 1v1 guy, but this is a pretty good set.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXAuF03hCq4

Yea that was good. Unfortunately there is no official 1v1 mode. I'd play this game more if it had it because it's weird how this game has these techy overlays that is oddly aggravated by the mere fact that it's all FFA most of the time. Well honestly my Vita ran out of space so I had to delete this to play Persona 4. 4GB memory card am cry. I just don't like turning on the PS3 all the time since I've been mostly on my PC gaming.

FYC

Banned
I hope more DLC comes, bought Isaac + Zeus and the stages. Hell, if they put out Dante costumes I'd buy all of them.

I think I forgot to introduce myself, can't remember if posted my PSN earlier or not :v I lurked the old PSABR threads a lot when I was waiting to be approved, this group is by far my favorite to follow. I remember people dissecting blurry screenshots and trying to prove they had found Kat, Afro Gunsou pretending to be a voice actor for Casshern Sins, "this literally makes me sick", don't believe Gales lies, that hilarious looking Spyro portrait... It was fun, probably the most fun I've had being hyped for a game since Brawl and its dojo. Good times.

Don't play online much but I'm always looking for friends. Lordofnerds88 is my PSN if anyone wants to add me.

Edit: LOL at the image in OP, pretty much sums it up perfectly

I remember Afro Gunsou. He was a pretty good guy aside from all of that fraud and libel stuff.

Also, did Paul Gale retreat back to his Paul Cave when Omar revealed his information as fabricated? I haven't heard a peep out of him since then.

TheMink

I hope more DLC comes, bought Isaac + Zeus and the stages. Hell, if they put out Dante costumes I'd buy all of them.

I think I forgot to introduce myself, can't remember if posted my PSN earlier or not :v I lurked the old PSABR threads a lot when I was waiting to be approved, this group is by far my favorite to follow. I remember people dissecting blurry screenshots and trying to prove they had found Kat, Afro Gunsou pretending to be a voice actor for Casshern Sins, "this literally makes me sick", don't believe Gales lies, that hilarious looking Spyro portrait... It was fun, probably the most fun I've had being hyped for a game since Brawl and its dojo. Good times.

Don't play online much but I'm always looking for friends. Lordofnerds88 is my PSN if anyone wants to add me.

Edit: LOL at the image in OP, pretty much sums it up perfectly

Haha those were some good times.

Man that pic, rest in peace CC

Lol, Corporate Cheerleader was a poster here, he drew that crazy pic in the OT.

But he left Gaf, not banned just left, and deleted most of us from his friends list on PSN so we haven't even herd from him in quite some time.

No, i know who he is, i have played the beta with him quite a bit and was bummed when he announced that he was leaving GAF and would stop playing PSASBR. It was the bolded part that caught me off guard, you didn't mean that literally, did you?

NEO0MJ

Saw this at BITF and thought it was hilarious.

8622547656_541823b005_b.jpg

The full comic.

Official concepts?

PaRappa has weird lips. :p

Sly stage was gonna be Patapon mix? Ok.

Hades was gonna be in Dreamscape? Hmm.

Oh man dat Polygon Man concept sogood.

Blackrock does look better in concept.

Holy shiet that San Francisco.

Even Hades has more emotion in it.

Yeah, that Alden Tower would have been much more faithful to original.

But oh man. They had Big Daddy there from the beginning? Geez, whose idea was it? Big Daddy and Bioshock is seriously one of the stupidest things in the whole game. I dont care if they are good/great games its just not fitting in here....

Speaking of which.... What is the worst thing in this game?
Big Daddy and Bioshock overload?
Evil Cole introduced as "different character" from Cole?
Fat P being in the fuking cover?
New Dante which is the only character video with more negatives than goods lulz

Awesome concepts nevertheless.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
The 0A17-0115 is driving me insanse. There are a lot of online issues in this game.

TheMink

No, i know who he is, i have played the beta with him quite a bit and was bummed when he announced that he was leaving GAF and would stop playing PSASBR. It was the bolded part that caught me off guard, you didn't mean that literally, did you?

Yeah no sorry, not literal didnt mean to come off as insensitive.

Camjo-Z

I think 99% of Fat Princess players got hurt pretty badly by the patch. Got into a 2v2 match with my friend against two black belt FP players who tried to spam air soldier like they would have pre-patch... except it's crazy slow now so they actually had to use a new tactic!

Spoilers:
they didn't

TheMink

Alright, thought you might know something we didn't.

Nope, he totally cut it off with me, he was my partner in crime for quite a while. Idk what happened exactly.

Also, lol at that all stars thread.
People who say they are done with the game sure do like to hate on it.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Nope, he totally cut it off with me, he was my partner in crime for quite a while. Idk what happened exactly.

Also, lol at that all stars thread.
People who say they are done with the game sure do like to hate on it.

Well, he stood up to moderator and told him that he was being two-faced from what I remembered them moderator called him out or something. I guess he want to keep his pride and bail out. I don't remember much.

Edited:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491152&page=97
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=491152&page=98

everything happened at that page.

Top Bottom