• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Aww damn.... might cancel it

also:
tumblr_mdo04rprp11rdlrgno1_1280.jpg

Love it. That pic also happens to feature my 3 favourite PASBR characters!

wotter

How's the camera? It zooms out quite a bit on the PS3 version, is it too much on the smaller screen?
Same, can be quite difficult to see what the characters are doing when the camera goes in full zoom-out mode, but I guess there's no other way to achieve this.

Are the controls remappable? Are you forced to touch the screen to use items?
You can use both buttons or toch to go through the menus. Afaik, you only need to touch the screen to gather spawnable items while fighting. You cannot remap controls, the only option I could find are sfx volume, music volume and subtitles.

And...who are your favorite characters so far? I ask this of everyone, haha
I played most with the hellghast soldier, but Drake is the best (spawning barrel, deployable cover, shooting while running, brawling animations, fun supers, etc.)

Kouichi

I recall Omar confirming only Free-for-all and 2v2 ranked on the IGN stream. Doesn't bother me, but a ranked 1v1 patch would be great.

Hanmik

Same, can be quite difficult to see what the characters are doing when the camera goes in full zoom-out mode, but I guess there's no other way to achieve this.

You can use both buttons or toch to go through the menus. Afaik, you only need to touch the screen to gather spawnable items while fighting. You cannot remap controls, the only option I could find are sfx volume, music volume and subtitles.

I played most with the hellghast soldier, but Drake is the best (spawning barrel, deployable cover, shooting while running, brawling animations, fun supers, etc.)

you can change control on Vita (as far as I know).. try pulling down the options menu, and press the first option (controls).. I saw the option but haven´t had time to try it yet..

Lren

So excited for tonight. More than I feel I should be... Oh well xD Already added myself to the Vita user list for this but if anyone else wants to have some friendly matches every now and then, send me a friend request! Plan to play at least an hour or so every night on ps3 and/or vita.

Thank god my college classes are easy this week.

PSN: ColdWright

wotter

you can change control on Vita (as far as I know).. try pulling down the options menu, and press the first option (controls).. I saw the option but haven´t had time to try it yet..
Ok, got it. It gives me an overview of what the different buttons do (touchscreen is indeed for item pickup/drop) but I do not see any way to change anything here.

SSReborn

The way 1 v 1 works in this game online at least as far as I'm aware is you go into versus and invite your friend into the game that way. Versus also kind of takes the role of private room as well. You can invite your friends into matches as if they were sitting right beside you. This way you can set any options you please when your playing. I don't think there is a 1 v 1 "ranked" though. So far I've only seen 2 v 2 ranked and 4 player ffa ranked.

When I was playing with Tribal I didn't see any Rematch button but I'm gonna investigate this more today because I did see this in one of those streams they had earlier.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
This is out tomorrow, right? If so, I'm def buying the PS3 version for the digital Vita version (and totally selling the PS3 version, ha). Very excited for this!

Caffer

Neo Member
if i win one of the giveaway on twitter do you think i'll be able to redeem the code on ps3 on the american account and the ps vita version on the EU account?

i can easily play the ps3 american version on the eu account but if i cannot redeem the vita code with my EU i won't be able to play it..(only 1 account on vita, is it right?)

Top Bottom