• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Mr. Fix

Oh, no I did find it, but it took me to the PSAS main page anyway. I took it to the cart, and proceed to the checkout up to the last point where I just got an error.

U2NUMB

Wait a minute.. I am super late to the party but yesterday at my local Wal Mart I saw a STACK of the vita version of this game in their game case. I did a double take and said to myself "Huh... did not know that came out"

Are you guys telling me it is not officially out yet? Should I hit that store up tonight after work?

Wait a minute.. I am super late to the party but yesterday at my local Wal Mart I saw a STACK of the vita version of this game in their game case. I did a double take and said to myself "Huh... did not know that came out"

Are you guys telling me it is not officially out yet? Should I hit that store up tonight after work?

Well, it's out officially tomorrow.

Caffer

Neo Member
in the game page it says 7.4 gb...maybe it's larger than 5.4 gb, or maybe they are counting also the ps vita version.

cyborg009

Banned

Newegg for $47

ZoX3e.png

fernoca

Though, now that someone mentioned "code"...
I guess that the Twitter giveaway, if I havent been contacted I didn't won...right?
Is not like I was expecting to win, since I'm getting this tomorrow anyway; but it would've been nice and different for a change. :p

Caffer

Neo Member
Though, now that someone mentioned "code"...
I guess that the Twitter giveaway, if I havent been contacted I didn't won...right?
Is not like I was expecting to win, since I'm getting this tomorrow anyway; but it would've been nice and different for a change. :p
I think they didn't send the codes yet..

DigitalOp

Banned
Drake
Big Daddy
Evil Cole
Heihachi
Spike
Sir Dan
Radec
Parappa
Dante
Toro
Emmett

I'm trying to kick ass with all of them .....
Fun fact: I was a radec,parappa user in the beta, I was learning sweet tooth too before it ended!!

I feel like I'm missing somebody though hmmmm

Don't know if its possible but I want about 3 or 4 serious mains

Top Bottom