• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Raided dlc confirmed.

Edit: I was just wondering.. Whatever happened to that hint Paul gale gave? The one with the jet ski? Haha. :/ I wanna know what he was trying to point out.

I was just wondering.. Whatever happened to that hint Paul gale gave? The one with the jet ski? Haha. :/ I wanna know what he was trying to point out.

According to Omar, Gale was full of crap. It's likely he just did that to get people to speculate and to give his site more hits ╥﹏╥

Vysetron

Neo Member
OK, last avatar change for a while. Still probably going to play more Parappa, but this was too good not to use.

Guess I should ask those who have had a chance to play Dan: what're some of his more useful moves? I have some theories, but that's all just based off of videos.

cyborg009

Banned
Dont expect it to ship till tmrw and more likely monday. They shafted me on my Ragnarok Odyssey order so I said eff it, canceled the order and went to gamestop.

Aww damn.... might cancel it

also:
tumblr_mdo04rprp11rdlrgno1_1280.jpg

J-Tier

Invizimals
Lemmings
Motorstorm
Starhawk
War of the Monsters

I wonder why these are marked as DLC, meanwhile GR isn't, so perhaps they're in the middle of updating it.

Ploid 3.0

Amazon is the savior of this gen seriously. I couldn't enter my card on PSN site, or on the PS3 for some reason but amazon had the codes in their store. What can't amazon do?

J-Tier

Amazon is the savior of this gen seriously. I couldn't enter my card on PSN site, or on the PS3 for some reason but amazon had the codes in their store. What can't amazon do?

They're cool. Except for their standard shipping haha. You get preorders a week late, which is why I canceled mine, defeats the purpose of preordering.

I drove to walmart to see if they had it but they didn't. I did play the demo again and used jak. Jak is fun to use and i kept missing supers due to trying to combo into one. I wanted to stay and play more but i didn't, tomorrow night is the day guys. I'll preorder at Gamestop if i dont find a copy at the local store. i really want the case and costumes. it was so fun playing the cpu and they were kind of annoying.

Yeah the store actually told me that when I preordered last Tuesday
(Correction, you will be able to DOWNLOAD it starting at midnight)

Interesting possible new leak

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/First_Party_Properties?objectid=123511

Confirmed properties, there are some things marked as DLC in that big list...
Anyone can edit this site.

Example I just found:

Yo I get that money n**** 24/7 holla at me wassup it's ya boy Soulja. Yo check out my mixtape nigs hit me up doe if u feel it son. this game b wak as fuk doe ima get it fa sho holla bra

lmfao i went to the ign link and the most recent thing i see is this

7 minutes ago

Yo I get that money nigga 24/7 holla at me wassup it's ya boy Soulja. Yo check out my mixtape nigs hit me up doe if u feel it son. this game b wak as fuk doe ima get it fa sho holla bra

edit: Beaten by Byronic...you son of a

I finally got around to pre-ordering this at GameStop today. I was on the fence about it, since I sucked in the Beta, but I want to try to be better at this game before the Kat DLC comes out.

Enjay

Banned
I finally got around to pre-ordering this at GameStop today. I was on the fence about it, since I sucked in the Beta, but I want to try to be better at this game before the Kat DLC comes out.

You sure it's worth it? While you get better, they get... betterer...

Kurod

Banned
Oh please let there be a WotM character! My vote is for Kineticlops, simply out of uniqueness.

How would that work? They're giant Toho-esque monsters. I could see them as stage hazards but as a character it wouldn't work.

Anyways, Robo-47 and Ultra-V are better :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

Awesome, hopefully you don't regret it as I do. I'm concerned about single players but I am confident that multiplayers should be awesome enough unless there is metaknight tier.

DigitalOp

Banned
Half of this game is not even about technical player skill... Its about player mentality

The most important skill that will help you win matches is the mental note

Here's a tip! :

Observe who's getting the most kills... Are they overly aggressive? Or do they sit back and let impeccable timing do the work?

Kratos just got his Lvl 2.... Ok, I'll keep a good midrange distance, go for a throw if possible, attack moderately, and stay mobile. Im not gonna get caught up in a combat ball cuz that's an easy 2+ kill for Mr.Sparta , And Im gonna stay away from being directly around his general area ....
AND ABOVE HIM!!! ;P

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Half of this game is not even about technical player skill... Its about player mentality

Here's a tip! :

Observe who's getting the most kills... Are they overly aggressive? Or do they sit back and let impeccable timing do the work?

Kratos just got his Lvl 2.... Ok, I'll keep a good midrange distance, go for a throw if possible, attack moderately, and stay mobile. Im not gonna get caught up in a combat ball cuz that's an easy 2+ kill for Mr.Sparta , And Im gonna stay away from being directly around his general area ....
AND ABOVE HIM!!! ;P

I will remember that.

Here's a tip! :

AND ABOVE HIM!!! ;P

Also avoiding getting killed is just as important as getting kills. Sounds like a "yea duh!" statement, but knowing who has what Super and how those can be used and positioning yourself away from such Supers can be just as helpful to your success than getting kills. The person with the most kills isn't always the winner.

Gorillaz

Out of no where I'm hyped for this now, Hope redbox has this game at launch just so I can try it out a little. I see myself trading in black ops 2 most likely for it

Is it just me or does it feel like it's back in April when the game was just announced??
Time feels like it's running extra slow as if there's 120 minutes in a hour lol.

I hopefully hope that tomorrow I can just get a copy of the game at the store since the guys told me they'll have it tomorrow most likely. I would preorder at Gamestop but then no midnight launch and I work Tuesday morning and I rather just have the game already and could care less for those outfits.

Also avoiding getting killed is just as important as getting kills. Sounds like a "yea duh!" statement, but knowing who has what Super and how those can be used and positioning yourself away from such Supers can be just as helpful to your success than getting kills. The person with the most kills isn't always the winner.

Yeah, the mental game is fantastic. I just love how I'm always thinking one step ahead, as is my opponent. You are constantly engaged in this.

All about dat Dodge.

Top Bottom