• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Nakiro

There's plenty funny review on Metacritic, I believe one was accusing the game of milking too much on yearly basis. It's amusing to read them for a chuckle or two.

Drencrom

Man I wish you could change the background at will.

That should be fairly easy to patch in.

Can anyone give me the beat on exactly what the online pass gives you access to/locks you out of for sure? Planning on renting this this weekend and having people over and purchasing it if I like what I play. After the fiasco of lb kart last week though where we couldn't play local 4 player without the online pass though, I thought it was worth double checking this. Cheers.

You need the pass to play online, end of story. You're able to play 4 players locally without the pass in PABR.

Man, I'm loving this game. I already have over 50% of the trophies including every online one. Very fun.

Also, no clue who it was, but I played online last night around 2:30 a.m. EST, and got my butt kicked by a Raiden. The FFA match ended with Raiden having 17 kills. It's not like the other players were bad by any means, either.

I will have my revengeance!!!

Dawg

Man, I'm loving this game. I already have over 50% of the trophies including every online one. Very fun.

Also, no clue who it was, but I played online last night around 2:30 a.m. EST, and got my butt kicked by a Raiden. The FFA match ended with Raiden having 17 kills. It's not like the other players were bad by any means, either.

Raiden has a pretty awesome Level 1 Super imo. Just gather the enemies and enjoy 'dat double/tripple kills.

Gadirok

I cant wait to rip apart this game for the trophies.

Top Bottom