• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I haven't been following the thread much today, so this may be old news, but I played through Cole's arcade and got his rival cutscene, and I'm currently playing through Raiden's arcade, and got a different rival cutscene, which is kind of nice. It's the same general idea, but the dialogue is different. I figured it'd just be the same cutscene.

SSReborn

PSY・S;44566323 said:
Stock 1v1s are intense. Definitely my favorite.

QUOTE=DigitalOp;44566247]Hmm to be honest, I haven't played as Nariko yet, I don't know whats in her arsenal but I do trust that there is a perfect move to set up her Lvl 1

A throw against the wall or stun into a lvl 1 will probably work well.[/QUOTE]

Down square then press back (which makes her roll) during her key pose it puts you at the exact right distance to let go of the level 1. You have to kind of play with your opponent to catch them because they will try to wake up into a roll.

Edit: 200 for Drake

DigitalOp

Banned
Ughhh I need to get home and play this game again...

And my girlfriend is here for Thanksgiving break!

Ughhh sexy time or Playstation All Stars???

SEXY TIME or PLAYSTATION ALL STARS???

Sexy time while playing playstation all stars??

Figboy79

Aftershock LA

The spoilered is the right answer.

Keep the girl around at least till Kat arrives.

Ran rp

There really needs to be some notification of invites in-game. I keep missing invites because they're sent while I'm playing and I don't know about them till the game is over.

SmithnCo

PSY・S;44567269 said:
There really needs to be some notification of invites in-game. I keep missing invites because they're sent while I'm playing and I don't know about them till the game is over.

Yep. They should patch that.

KalBalboa

Banned
PSY・S;44567269 said:

You get a PSN message notification which pops up.

Great fun so far, some people are in their mid 60's online and whooping my butt

Didnt preorder so I didn't get the costumes :( wanted the Kessler skin, oh well.

bloodyroarxx is my PSN if anyone is up for some games for the next hour or so.

Tempted to add you solely because you have bloodyroar in your name.

LONG THE TIGER FOR DLC!

So I tried to enter in the costume code on my receipt, and it said it can't be redeemed on a vita. I only have a vita, and I bought the vita version. What the hell?

Have the same problem :)

I phoned the Sony 1800 number. Inquired about the issue, so he went investigated with a supervisor. The Vita DLC/preorder issue, is that the (Vita)PSN store hasn't been updated yet. He even made sure to ask if my code would show up used, prior to reconnecting on the phone. He noted and said, if I had any issue later (after), to call back and they'll happily resolve.

Ryce

Is it wrong that the Pomeranian from Tokyo Jungle is my most wanted first-party DLC character? I only started looking into that game yesterday, and All-Stars is lacking in nonsensical non-humanoid characters.

how do i get the ps3 cross play on my vita? i put in the online code and the preorder costume pack on my vita.
i don't see it available on the vita store.

Edit;
Found the solution. Copying for posterity.
1. Insert the Blu-ray disc into your PS3.
2. Navigate to the game XMB to select Disc Benefits (Until you redeem your Cross-Buy, you will be prompted you to download the Vita Game each time you insert the Blu-ray disc into the PS3.) *make sure your PS3 is updated or you will get an error.
3. After redeeming the Cross-Buy, simply launch the PS Store on PlayStation Vita.
4. Tap the ‘Options button’ on the bottom right corner of the store
5. Tap ‘Download list’
6. Tap ‘PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale’ to download on PS Vita.

Kouichi

Nice! I stayed up to 5am last night trying to get number 1, but settled with number 3. This morning I was bumped to 4 :(

The guy at number 1 already has a black belt and has only lost 10 times out the apparent 75 matches he has played. He's a Sly user and a pretty damn good one.

Thoraxes

how do i get the ps3 cross play on my vita? i put in the online code and the preorder costume pack on my vita.
i don't see it available on the vita store.

Edit;
Found the solution. Copying for posterity.
1. Insert the Blu-ray disc into your PS3.
2. Navigate to the game XMB to select Disc Benefits (Until you redeem your Cross-Buy, you will be prompted you to download the Vita Game each time you insert the Blu-ray disc into the PS3.) *make sure your PS3 is updated or you will get an error.
3. After redeeming the Cross-Buy, simply launch the PS Store on PlayStation Vita.
4. Tap the ‘Options button’ on the bottom right corner of the store
5. Tap ‘Download list’
6. Tap ‘PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale’ to download on PS Vita.

Saving this for tomorrow when my PS3 copy comes in.

Loofy

So lame, the game isnt even out in my city.

Now I have to wait 3 hours for the download. On the plus side I didnt know PSN didnt charge tax :eek:

Gadirok

So lame, the game isnt even out in my city.

Now I have to wait 3 hours for the download. On the plus side I didnt know PSN didnt charge tax :eek:

I'm glad they don't.

I found it extremely bullshit when Nintendo charged me tax on a $3 game (Dream Radar) for my brother. HST? seriously?

hmm played around a bit. I think I might stick with only sword users...rofl. That sword tier hitboxes.

Sad that nariko doesn't have a dive kick =(

KevinCow

Banned
Sir Dan's idle animations are amazing.

Seriously, just load him up in practice mode and watch him go. He's just so happy that he was finally allowed to be in another game!

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Do you get the Vita crossbuy when buying the PS3 version digitally? With all the trouble lately PSN voucher codes and licenses have had, I'm a bit leery. I'd like to download the PS3 version directly, but want that free Vita copy.

Top Bottom