• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

WatTsu

Hooooooly cats. Sly in Drake's Arcade mode on All Star is a Shao Kahn-level nuisance.

Seriously, it is ridiculously frustrating because Drake is in no way equipped to handle him.

Played a lot of great matches with Jstien earlier. He runs a really mean sackboy. Sackboy in 2 v 2 is a monster. His level 3 helps out the partner so much with free AP and items.

Actually if we are still doing impressions and such on characters Jstein should do sackboy. I will be doing Toro soon. Just learned a new trick with him so Ivan going to test it out.

Ha thanks buddy. Your Toro was a machine. You really know how to capitalize on that level 2! Our team up there though seemed unstoppable.
Loving Sackboy. Just wished he had better alt costumes

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Gotta love playing with randoms. Just did a 2v2 with my partner standing in the corner blocking the whole match.

Ona serious note, there has been an INFLUX of Raiden players since launch day!! (night :p)

Seriously....., there's a Raiden in EVERY game I play online... No really!!!

I guess that means I can learn Dante without scrutiny I guess

Said it yesterday, Raiden is the new Kratos. That Level 1 is too good in FFA.

Gotta love playing with randoms. Just did a 2v2 with my partner standing in the corner blocking the whole match.

Said it yesterday, Raiden is the new Kratos. That Level 1 is too good in FFA.

i agree. i use him from time to time just cause i really suck with dante right now. hahaha!

Ha thanks buddy. Your Toro was a machine. You really know how to capitalize on that level 2! Our team up there though seemed unstoppable.
Loving Sackboy. Just wished he had better alt costumes

I wonder how effective two Sackboys are...I have to add you to PSN. XD And I agree on the costume thing. I don't like the skeleton one at all.

B.O.O.M

I think a lot of people use Raiden for one simple reason, he is cool. That's all. I mean the guy has swords in his legs and he kicks you! How can you not love that.

Also I really dig Dante but his triangle attacks are pretty weak

I think a lot of people use Raiden for one simple reason, he is cool. That's all. I mean the guy has swords in his legs and he kicks you! How can you not love that.

Also I really dig Dante but his triangle attacks are pretty weak

I use him because Metal Gear is my favorite series of all time and hes an alright character.

PSY・S;44602409 said:
I need more 1v1s. Add me if you want to play me: SuP3RiViAIN.

I just added you. I can't play very often, but if you can play within the next twenty minutes or so I should be able to.

Just had a fun match with Smith, Obsolete and Napalm. Sorry it ended all of a sudden. :( My PS3 froze. Anyways. Off to bed! You guys are crazy good in this game. I suck so much. I'm officially gonna give up my Dante to learn Raiden some more. :p

This has got to be the only game that I play online wherein I don't get pissed if I die/lose. ITS THAT FUN. With the rest (..Black Ops), I really get pissed. But this game is jsut too fuin to be taken seriously. It can be serious when need be, but it can be fun as well.

Amazing. Superbot, whatever DLC you release- know that I shall be there day 1.

SSReborn

So it's possible to play 2vs2 with randoms, it just isn't ranked?

Yeah just go to the Quick Match I don't know why anyone would want 2 v 2 ranked with randoms anyway. How well you do highly depends on who your partner is and if they are random they can seriously bring you down makes no sense trying to make a competitive eco-system around that. I can be at the top of the leaderboard and get matched with a random and drop a bunch of ranks because that person never played well.

Just had a fun match with Smith, Obsolete and Napalm. Sorry it ended all of a sudden. :( My PS3 froze. Anyways. Off to bed! You guys are crazy good in this game. I suck so much. I'm officially gonna give up my Dante to learn Raiden some more. :p

I am terrible at Sir Dan. Going to have to do some practice with him. Toro on the other hand....

B.O.O.M

I use him because Metal Gear is my favorite series of all time and hes an alright character.

Oh for sure..I'm certain there are MGS fans who play as him because of they like the series but I think he will be a very popular character in general even among casual gamers because of the 'cool' factor.

I am terrible at Sir Dan. Going to have to do some practice with him. Toro on the other hand....

dude. you kicked ass as toro. i was so relieved you changed characters! hahaha! napalm is pretty boss with fat princess as well.

dangit. everyone seems to be getting good with their characters. I'm still trying my best. :(
Do you guys have any fighting game background? Cause I dont... I really suck. xD

There is 2v2 ranked....

I know, i just wanted to know if you could play 2vs2 online without a friend.

Yeah just go to the Quick Match I don't know why anyone would want 2 v 2 ranked with randoms anyway. How well you do highly depends on who your partner is and if they are random they can seriously bring you down makes no sense trying to make a competitive eco-system around that. I can be at the top of the leaderboard and get matched with a random and drop a bunch of ranks because that person never played well.

OK, thanks. After the complaints about the lack of modes a few pages back i somehow got the impression that you can't play 2vs2 online, unless a friend joins you. I don't mind that it isn't ranked, as long as i can jump into a 2vs2 match randomly if i ever feel like it. Shame about the lack of 1vs1 ranked matches though.

Btw, to any Euros complaining about having to wait a couple of days, i've ordered my copy from the UK and probably won't get it before friday next week, so suck it up. :p

Damn my obsession with physical media. :l

dude. you kicked ass as toro. i was so relieved you changed characters! hahaha! napalm is pretty boss with fat princess as well.

dangit. everyone seems to be getting good with their characters. I'm still trying my best. :(
Do you guys have any fighting game background? Cause I dont... I really suck. xD

I have none because I typically suck at fighting games.

SmithnCo

Great games Man-is-Obsolete! Except for the one where it randomly made me Raiden. -_- lol

PSY・S;44604248 said:
"Ur a fuckin noob"

My first PSASBR hate mail :')

I got one a day ago after I won a match, that simply said "You Suck"

Saltiness.

DigitalOp

Banned
Hmmm... So who's doing pretty good overall around this thread??

I wanna face yall!!!, whether is be FFA or 2v2.. Let's get DigitalOp in the game. Ill be playing all week and this weekend so you can catch me whenever

Add me on PSN, DigitalOp

Damn I wish I had a Vita, Damn damn

I can't wait till the Scrafty Cup begins, Its gonna be intense

Top Bottom