• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Gadirok

Hahaha, yeah. Really strong level 1. Though that's not why I like him that's just a plus haha. I just love all the tools and sets up he has under his "circle moves". So much shenanigans.

Range and priority, dive kick, "simple combos", parry, and attacks that auto-face towards opponents. He's not too bad to fight though--not to me anyways.

yeah, ratchet is my favorite right now but I haven't had the chance to play everyone yet.

I went into my first online match with 2 dantes and a raiden and on my first playthrough as ratchet I actually beat them. It was awesome.

All I did was dodge the feud between the three guys (they really didn't care about me since I had no level or stats and the other guys were 70s???) I just landed a few level 1s making sure to get atleast 2 guys and kept dodging and avoiding their supers.

Pretty fun game. On a side note, I just picked up Ratchet and Clank Future action figure sets (one with Mr.Zurkon and Armored Ratchet and the other with Dr.Nefarious and Zoni).

I still gotta finish Tools of Destruction and get a crack in time.

I thought Raiden had a tough time with ranged characters until I faced Giancarlo. His Raiden was closing in on me with ease, just dashing through the air.

Ran rp

Wasn't it always like that? I remember me and someone else during the beta asking for it to be changed to neutral square, which would somewhat alleviate chain spamming, because people would actually have to stop moving to use it, instead of just mashing square as they rush towards you.

Was it? I don't remember. I have a really bad memory, haha.

J-Tier

Anyone? :3

I tried putting 2 down, but that doesn't seem to work.

The tesla spikes create an electric fence when they're placed close enough to each other. If they're too far apart, they won't connect. I suggest making a diagonal shield with one on the ground, and one in the air.

Caffer

Neo Member
just out of curiosity, what's your rank guys? I'm 460 now.. just started playing online but I don't understand how the belts work, how's possible that I lose points if I'm second in a match and there's people with more points who have a winning ratio far below mine?

KalBalboa

Banned
Just took a swing at Sackboy and found him to be a lot easier then I was expecting. That electric panel you can drop is good for securing a level 1 kill, akin to Cole's freeze.

just had some fun matches with smitchnco, lordphol and Napalm. Learned so much about my Raiden and everyone elses characters! :) MAN IS THIS GAME FUN.

sorry i left the match right away. ps3 hung for some reason. :|

Lord Phol

just had some fun matches with smitchnco, lordphol and Napalm. Learned so much about my Raiden and everyone elses characters! :) MAN IS THIS GAME FUN.

sorry i left the match right away. ps3 hung for some reason. :|

Man I sucked bad xD, but it was fun! Think Im putting away Dante for nariko for now, she's just so much more versatile.

The raiden vs fat p match was really fun to watch, and that last kill really took the cake!

SmithnCo

Sackboy's is pretty much like Parappa's right? Except it doesn't have a great confirm, so that might be the worst. I'd be interested to see if the hitbox is any different.

SmithnCo

lol good games guys, I'll be on later tonight probably. I think stock is my favorite mode, eliminating people then getting down to 1v1 leads to some intense battles.

lol good games guys, I'll be on later tonight probably. I think stock is my favorite mode, eliminating people then getting down to 1v1 leads to some intense battles.

definitely. it was fun facing you in some of those 1v1s! and damn dude, that moment where i was frozen and you did your level 1 (i think it was with fat princess or parapa) and it missed me by like an inch! holy crap.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I just saw my Costume Code in the mail and never even bothered to ask them about it.
I think someone was just sitting on the button and forgot to press it for the preorder code emails.

Hey Jaw, we should probably team up at some point so we can practice for the Tourney. PSN Figboy of course.

K.Sabot

So this game's online is weird.

There are a lot of times where someone won't connect, but their character is still in the game but invisible to us. Also I had a bug where my opponent was in the invincible state for the rest of the game.

Also I picked Heihachi in a ranked match and it made me play Drake.

Ohnonono

I will continue to play Big Daddy even though when I switch to Raiden or Sly I win a ton more. Daddy's level one is terrible, and his level 2 can be easily avoided by more mobile Characters. Love his style though. Fear the drill.

Also Psn is Fizipop. Add me!

Lord Phol

PSY・S;44637449 said:
I've never tried Dante. How is he?

Also, invite me if you have room!

IMO he's kind of missing something. He's good once you can get in there and start some combos. But actually getting in position can be tricky and I feel most of his moves are not very helpful in that regard. His supers are all really good though.

Only had the game for a day and a half so there's still alot of his potential to unlock (I hope) :p.

SUPARSTARX

lol omg got up to 4x ap in some nutty matches.

XOF8F.jpg

Top Bottom