• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

Nakiro

I like how every now and then Heihachi will throw out a beach ball. That thing is amusing. I haven't seen it in multiplayer yet.

Nakiro

How do you throw a beach ball? I was playing with a friend in a FFA, and the CPU Heiachi seemed to throw it, and we used it all match lol.
He has a projectile, and randomly he will throw a beach ball.. I've seen people try to do it for the whole match and nothing. It will basically bounce around and take AP. It takes a while to go away.

I gotta say.......at first I kinda thought this game was pretty meh. But after putting in a lot more time and slowly understanding how the game plays I’m now really loving it and completely hooked!
I’m having more fun here than what I did with Brawl.

Once you start to learn the characters moves things get really fun. I think Nariko is underrated. I might main her. Her, Kratos and Raiden are my favourites. I tend to avoid the shorter characters. Oh God what am I still doing up its now 1:25am! O_O

Toro is very fun to play as. Too bad I'm not very good at using him yet, haha.

I wrote him off as complete shit initially but persevered due to him being a lovable little scamp and me being dead set on siding with the anti-hack 'n slash crew. I'm actually pretty decent with him now. His default outfit doesn't amount to much and his square attacks are pitiful, but the ninja and mochi outfits have some great trollish maneuvers, and he's quite nimble on his feet too, which makes him good for avoiding supers.

Plus he can do one-armed push-ups for a taunt.

I won a download of this game through the PS twitter account, awesome!

Played through the campaign as Raiden and Drake last night, this game has lots of potential.

TheMink

Can someone confirm if throws destroy ap bars based on bar length and not ap amount?

Should let you counter ANYONE depending on level 3's easy if it's the first one.

Kratos isn't as good as he seems once you start to learn the game more.

Its in the OP

15% of your ap total

Seeing a lot of Spikes online today. Does the memory of Ape Escape live on in the hearts of Playstation gamers? Or is it because, if you squint real hard, he kind of looks like a chick.

Takao

Banned
Seeing a lot of Spikes online today. Does the memory of Ape Escape live on in the hearts of Playstation gamers? Or is it because, if you squint real hard, he kind of looks like a chick.

SaDlu.jpg

what do you think

XxCGSxX

Dammit I won' t be able to buy this until Sony fixes this bullshit. It won't let me add money to my psn account because my Visa checking acount is from puerto rico. Dammit I want a game for my Vita :'( the beta was so good, I don't have any problems with Xbox Live with the same card.

Takao

Banned
Dammit I won' t be able to buy this until Sony fixes this bullshit. It won't let me add money to my psn account because my Visa checking acount is from puerto rico. Dammit I want a game for my Vita :'( the beta was so good, I don't have any problems with Xbox Live with the same card.

If you're looking just for a Vita code you'll probably be able to get one for $10 cheaper than it is on PSN if you try to make a deal with someone selling their Amazon Vita codes. The B/S/T Thread should help, as the Amazon deal thread should too.

I don't think US PSN accept foreign credit cards though. I guess you could grab PSN credit.

SSReborn

Don't know if this has been posted here:

http://playstationer.net/2012/11/24/playstation-all-stars-goes-hollywood/

w600_2712492_karatekid.jpg

w600_2712494_rocky.jpg

w600_2712493_resdogs.jpg

Playstation has collaborated with Aled Lewis to create three pieces of art to celebrate the launch of Sony’s new fighting game “Playstation All Stars”. Entitled “The Challengers Appear”, Lewis has recreated some of cinemas most famous and influential scenes with exclusive characters that belong to Sony. Down below are the three pieces Lewis put together. I myself do think that they are amazing and I’m sure you do too!

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but has anyone imported this game from the UK and successfully redeemed the Vita code on a non-UK (but European) PSN account?

I heard somewhere that the medusa head was a mistake and isn't an actual item in the game (they meant one of Kratos's moves). Can't remember the source though :p
The shield I've only seen once and the chest never.

Mik_Pad

Banned
I heard somewhere that the medusa head was a mistake and isn't an actual item in the game (they meant one of Kratos's moves). Can't remember the source though :p
The shield I've only seen once and the chest never.
We have seen gameplay of the medusa head, I have seen an item that is like a bomb that explodes into samaller projectiles what is this?

Tsunamo

Prettysure this is correct, I checked the item list the other day after remembering it being mentioned and couldn't find it there.

I dunno what the story is behind it not being included though, I remember it being cited as a example of a rare spawn where you can kill people if they don't shake out of turning into a stone, so to have it not there is weird.

Edit: Upon double checking the God of War chest isn't a option for items on/off either, so maybe it falls under a different category, or just isn't mentioned there. So I guess it might still be in the game, just a very rare spawn no one's got yet.
It's 12:25am here in Australia and I have to get up at 6:00am, so I think its bed time LOL. Thanks for the offer though. Send me a friend request and maybe we can try another day.
I'm also from Aus, so if you still have trouble maybe we could try sometime. I've been having problems joining partys/connection problems with people from other regions, (real shame we couldn't have some games TimeEffect, we were almost there but then the d/c :( ) but people with people from Australia I've played with haven't given me too many problems.

Nope, and I've only seen the WipEout shield once.

...Wipeout shield?

What's everybody's favourite taunt?

I love Sweet Tooth's little dance. He feels less evil and more like a clown in this game, but I love how he references his older games "Shut up and bleed!" (which in TM is followed by "motherfucker")

His intros are so badass too, the chainsaw and machete entrances particularly.

Radec has a "You lack skill" taunt which is fun to do too

And when it comes to the in-game commentary, I'm sure I've heard Fat Princess call me a noob before

Top Bottom