• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | February 2016

Prelude.

So, Aquria is developing Caligula too. I guess they're getting big(ger)? Thanks to an enhanced port of a psp game nonetheless.

Hey you, reading this! I talk about the Vita all the time, but I secretly hate it too! Me and Takao shit on the Vita all the time in our secret club!

Shhhh it's the secret Vita Haters™ club and it's a SECRET!!

You can't just mention it callously like that!

I'm somewhat surprised that the dev thinks the PS4 would be the platform with the right audience for such a game :/

Yeah I think it would be better on Vita. Although I didn't think I would play Not a Hero as much because it is very Vita game but I keep booting it up on PS4.

Just a FYI: Knock-knock runs like garbage on Vita. Going to try to play on PS4 instead tonight.

Ninja Senki DX runs great on Vita. PSTV compatible.

Hitman Go is also PSTV compatible.

VLiberty

Nothing of value was lost.

Can't argue with this, Woah Dave was very boring, it made me wish even more we got a native version of Super Crate Box(Vlambeer pls)

I'm somewhat surprised that the dev thinks the PS4 would be the platform with the right audience for such a game :/

PS4 is a safe bet nowadays no matter who you are, where you are based or what kind of game you're doing,
I'd argue it is even more than PS2 at its times, as a lot of PCistic western devs skipped it altogether by staying on PC or making Xbox console esclusive games.

So, Aquria is developing Caligula too. I guess they're getting big(ger)? Thanks to an enhanced port of a psp game nonetheless.

The premise sounds really interesting, especially the part where peoples age aren't reflected in their avatar, I hope this also applies to gender. As I see it the contrast between appearance and personality could lead to some interesting characters.

Should I fear the taboos being all about fan service or is there a chance of this game being mature in other ways than chests and behinds?

18-Volt

Vita is #2 after PC at #1. Didn't really expect that, but I'm assuming it reflects where the poll was shared more than the overall audience

Could that mean we could get Nobunaga's Ambition Tenshouki on Vita? It's a remake of best Nobu game ever and it came out for Vita and PC recently. Now both platforms are leading the poll...

Could that mean we could get Nobunaga's Ambition Tenshouki on Vita? It's a remake of best Nobu game ever and it came out for Vita and PC recently. Now both platforms are leading the poll...

We couldn't even get Sphere of Influence thrown up on PSN! =/

Super excited for Ninja Senki DX!!

I like it so far but I only played it for a short bit. Kinda simple but it works. Hard. The levels are well designed to screw you. They must have done lots of playtesting to find the perfect spot so you will hit an enemy so you fall right into the pit.

kevin1025

Banned
I like it so far but I only played it for a short bit. Kinda simple but it works. Hard. The levels are well designed to screw you. They must have done lots of playtesting to find the perfect spot so you will hit an enemy so you fall right into the pit.

That sounds amazing and frustrating at the same time.

I can't wait.

Prelude.

I hope that you are right. What taboo do you think they refer to, mental illness, religion?
I don't know,
blowing your nose in public
? I think every one of them might have their own taboos to characterize them so there's probably gonna be a lot if there are 9 main characters.
I feel like you can exclude religion, though. Japan doesn't really care about that stuff.

Does Atlus usually discount dlc for their sales? Could really use those boosts for DT2 and I'm debating on if they're worth getting at $10 or if it's worth waiting if they put them on sale.

PbNCUux.png

Guess what is coming in english too, just announced

Saphirax

That could be very likely releasing within the next month or two with that news! Thank you for sharing :). Looking forward to this one, as the animation looks amazing during battles.

I hope so! Wish Acttil wasn't so silent about it though.

Powwa

PbNCUux.png

Guess what is coming in english too, just announced

+1 sale here. Glad that it's coming out with English subtitles.

Also based on the short and blurry footage, DQB II looks decent on Vita, so if it comes over I'll definitely pick it up for Vita.

Prelude.

Caligula's scans are out and there are quite a few screenshots. Most of them are in the same environment but it seems like a nice looking game.

Ephidel

Why didn't I read the article first before getting my hopes up. I just assumed that if they were doing subs then they'd sub both versions and I was all hyped, and then I read it and the disappointment hit.
... They will, right? :(

I mean, I have an uncomfortable feeling that a Vic-less Summon Night translation might not be as fun, but I'd still take it.

Prelude.

Why didn't I read the article first before getting my hopes up. I just assumed that if they were doing subs then they'd sub both versions, and then I read it and the disappointment hit.
PA didn't know anything about the asian english release of Digimon Vita until less of a month before release so it might happen again.

RK128

Why didn't I read the article first before getting my hopes up. I just assumed that if they were doing subs then they'd sub both versions and I was all hyped, and then I read it and the disappointment hit.

I mean, I have an uncomfortable feeling that a Vic-less Summon Night translation might not be as fun, but I'd still take it.

I mean, it would be stupid if they don't leverage the English script they have for the English-Asian PS4 version for handheld sales on Vita, but who knows.

Like Prelude said, there is a chance the Vita version is just not announced yet for Asian markets, so we might get news on that version in the next month or so.

Clive

Not to be a party pooper but is there any source saying the Vita version of Summon Night 6 will release in English anywhere? All articles specify the PS4.

Clive

Yeah, somehow I read the posts before the articles and my mind didn't connect because no one explicitly said it was about Summon Night 6. Too early.

I'll definitely get Summon Night 6 even if it's PS4 exclusive in English but I would much prefer it on the Vita. :( Bamco pls.

Good lord at this new Uncharted trailer. I fear that my PS4 will burn while playing it lmao. They cranked up the graphics to hell and back in this one. Each day passes by and Stranger of Sword City gets less and less chances of being bought on day 1. NISA why the heck would you do this to me.

Top Bottom