• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

6a635097-f0c2-45cb-91furxa.gif

I like my Shaft Tilts™!

love them

They did show Nanako dancing to a remix of Junes in the trailer. :D

Welp. Another one to add to the "save money for it list". Although I just want to see the LOLworthy Swag protagonist with his attire on the king's game.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Moeblobs be damned but KyoAni actually is my fave anime creator. Although Shaft and Ufotable are starting to shift me over to their camps.

Zhao_Yun

The menu screen of the footage didn't contain SL

Some are arguing that cooperation will replace SL, but it's too early to tell.

In the Japanese Versions of P3 and P4 they used the word "Community" instead of SLs so I could imagine Cooperation being the new SL.

SerTapTap

And to think Sony even raised the Players I May Know list cap from 10 to 50.
Mine's at the cap already. I just.. manage to deal with it.

How's that thing work anyway? Mine actually did recommend someone I know...but I don't know how and I'm not sure we even have more than a couple mutual friends if that.

RK128

That Persona 5 trailer...

http://youtu.be/oc_9r4wifFc

Holy fucking shit guys.

What a beautiful thing to wake up to :'). First thing I did when I woke up was watch this trailer and MAN am I hyped for this XD! The amazing graphics, the (expected) killer music, the new dungeon designs (love how platforming and stealth is going to play a role in them :D), dat style with the menus and UI (love how the character portraits pop up in comic book-esc pop ups when in-game), and.....everything XD! I can't wait to see more of this....day 1 for my PS3 when it launches stateside :').

is this gonna be the activation sequence? looks scary/evil

jvtqrn.gif

B9FTlulIAAIj2Kf.jpg:large

burn SQEX burn

What a great way to close off the trailer :). Gotta agree with you on the Square Enix comment XD!

Love the new remixes shown off so far and it is great to know that the entire Investigation Team (and Nanako) pop up as playable character :D. I do wonder why their are no Persona 3 tracks....then I remembered that they could release them as DLC latter on :l. Either way, the game looks like a ton of fun, so I can't wait to get this for my Vita when it comes stateside :).

SerTapTap

Oh sweet, FF Type Zero's demo code for FFXV will work day one. ...I guess no one will actually play FF Type Zero until a few days after release

maouvin

How's that thing work anyway? Mine actually did recommend someone I know...but I don't know how and I'm not sure we even have more than a couple mutual friends if that.

afaik it recommends people that exchanged real names with friends you exchanged real names with.

It gets messy if one of your friends start to share real name with randoms just because. I believe that's why I got 50 people I may know.

SerTapTap

afaik it recommends people that exchanged real names with friends you exchanged real names with.

It gets messy if one of your friends start to share real name with randoms just because. I believe that's why I got 50 people I may know.

Ah. I changed my real name to Sir TapTap (partially so I can screenshot anywhere without having a real name) and haven't really done the real names thing that often. It's a neat idea but I wish it were more like an optional display name a la Steam (or have that in addition to real name)

Oh sweet, FF Type Zero's demo code for FFXV will work day one. ...I guess no one will actually play FF Type Zero until a few days after release

That means I'll be able to play the demo before I travel to Japan :D I leave on the 21st of March, and the game comes out on the 20th of March

incpdo

Do you think persona 5 can run on a vita? I will love if this game came out as persona 5 vermelho or something.

SerTapTap

Do you think persona 5 can run on a vita? I will love if this game came out as persona 5 vermelho or something.

It has a PS3 version, if it comes it would hardly be the first PS3 game cut slightly down to be a Vita game. Depends how hard it's pushing the PS3 and how much any of it's more resource intensive features actually matter to gameplay/presentation. Since it's a turn based RPG...going to guess rather little, gameplay-wise.

After P4G's success I wouldn't doubt they'll try something

Maid

Banned
The real question would be will they include dual voice? I don't even mind paying for JP voice DLC.

Persona games are never graphical powerhouses and I don't think P5 is going to be any different.

Did you watch the trailer?
Remember that P4 was a PS2 game.

antibolo

Banned
OK I'll admit I had not watched the trailer yet. Now that I did I don't want a 3DS port anymore.

The real question would be will they include dual voice? I don't even mind paying for JP voice DLC.

Haha never going to happen, this is an Atlus game.

RK128

I'd be OK with Persona 5 on the 3DS.

.....I think the 3DS is a great platform and if developer work with it, it can output games that look great (see MM3D, KI: Uprising, RE: Revelations) but something like P5?!

I mean, just look at the trailer; it is a MASSIVE step up from Persona 4 Golden and looks even better then Catherin (and considering it is using its same style across the entire game.....that is a damn impressive accomplishment in my book :D). I cannot see this running on either the 3DS or Vita (maybe the Vita if they heavily cut stuff back, but as P3P shows, the Persona Team hates doing that X(), so if anything, I could see a handheld port of P5 popping up on the 4DS or Vita 2 (if there even is a Vita 2 :'(......Sorry, Sony's treatment of the Vita makes me think the Vita is it for their handheld systems).

Edit: Okay, you saw the trailer....isn't it awesome :D! I'm sorry if my post was mean, but while a handheld P5 is awesome, I don't think we will get one anytime soon sadly :(.

SerTapTap

Yeah, persona 5 looks pretty great visually. I want to hear how extensive the highschool angst/waifu stuff are before I get too interested though, I don't find it super endearing. Plus either way I guess I should actually play P4G which I actually own first.

They're trying a dancing game.
Three years after P4G.

They can't chase the Final Fantasy crown of JRPGdom without incredibly inane spinoffs, now can they?
I for one love the Chocobo spinoffs

Top Bottom