• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

This just seems mean
zux6aEu.png

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...ert-hand-fate/?emcid=social_20150218_40680866

Usually USK 18 games can't be free on German PSN, so they make them cost 0.99€.
DOA is USK 16 and 3€ though, so what the hell?

Benedict

Catherine is dirt cheap on EU sale, you need to buy that game.
Bionic Commando Rearmed as well.

Is Lost Planet 3 that fake MMORPG-game? or an actual good game?

I guess the single Sly-games on Vita are not discounted?

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Nice. I just finished Danganronpa 1 and was hoping for sale on the sequel. :D

Have to get through a couple things on New 3DS before starting it up though as I don't want to get burnt out.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Hi - for the US PSN 'get $15 back if you spend $100' - preorders count, right, because you pay for them immediately?

Thinking to just preorder Bloodborne and UC4 (surprised that is up there already) as I'd buy them both anyway.

SerTapTap

Nice. I just finished Danganronpa 1 and was hoping for sale on the sequel. :D

Have to get through a couple things on New 3DS before starting it up though as I don't want to get burnt out.

yeah probably best to wait a bit just so it feels fresher--still get it though

Benedict

Hi - for the US PSN 'get $15 back if you spend $100' - preorders count, right, because you pay for them immediately?

Thinking to just preorder Bloodborne and UC4 (surprised that is up there already) as I'd buy them both anyway.

Is there a new campaign for this?
How long?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Lots and lots of sales, including great PSVita birthday discounts (DR 1+ 2, Disgaea 4, Killzone, Persona 4, Soul Sacrifics Delta, Ys) in EU today

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...ita-discounts/?emcid=social_20150218_40679036

How is the performance for The Wolf Amongst Us on Vita? I bought Walking Dead 1&2 on PS4 as I can then play either on TV or on Vita with remote play, but Wolf is half price on Vita compared to PS4.

Is there a new campaign for this?
How long?

from now until 24th Feb

Cha

Phantasy Star Nova monsters look really cool. Just watched a clip of someone playing it on youtube (again). I really shouldn't look at things that would never be localized :(

Takao

Banned
SCEA seems pretty determined to never give us any more Vita themes ever again.

we got a bunch of themes last week
but they were the extra special "who would buy this" kind

honestly, i say this as a huge vita stan: psp's upcoming 10th anniversary is far more worthy of a sale/theme than vita's third

though i guess the fear is that vita won't last to see a more notable one
not like they can't do both either but this is sony we're talking about

Tizoc

^I got the PC ver. for $12ish due to a price error :p i ONLy played the tutorial but I should play more and see it open up.

Catherine is dirt cheap on EU sale, you need to buy that game.
Bionic Commando Rearmed as well.

Is Lost Planet 3 that fake MMORPG-game? or an actual good game?

I guess the single Sly-games on Vita are not discounted?

Lost Planet 3 is a thid person shooter, it's got good story, characters and voice acting. The gameplay is OK, nothing to write home about but gets the job done. If you want a game with a really good atmosphere and setting its def. worth checking out.

Is Styx a good game?
Been tempted to buy it several times, but have no time to play it at the moment.

Styx is a stealth game, well regarded by most of SteamGAF.
Remember Thief 2014? Styx is more of a Thief game than that one.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
help me spend $40.01 (I already preordered Bloodborne and want to hit the $100 to get $15 back)

shortlist:

- Metro redux $29.99
- DoA5LR $39.99 (not a massive fan but 'curious')
- Wolf among us (but it is expensive on PS4 which would be my preferred platform, and I already have TWD 1&2 so the collection isn't on the cards)

Or just preorder UC4?

SerTapTap

Uh anyone gotten that ebay thing to work recently? Adding it to cart logs me out, logging in removes it from my cart. It never says it's sold out until I login.

help me spend $40.01 (I already preordered Bloodborne and want to hit the $100 to get $15 back)

shortlist:

- Metro redux $29.99
- DoA5LR $39.99 (not a massive fan but 'curious')
- Wolf among us (but it is expensive on PS4 which would be my preferred platform, and I already have TWD 1&2 so the collection isn't on the cards)

Or just preorder UC4?

You could buy the whole Telltale collection I guess if it interests you, if you're getting more than 2 of the series you might as well. DoA5 Last Round will still have a free version, right? If you're curious I'd play that first.

VLiberty

I have vanilla Deus Ex, I've yet to play it. Director's cut is 5€ on PSN, but it's quite heavy (17 GB) so I was wondering if it was worth the double dipping and the pain of a 17 GB download.

Still pissed of that I can't buy Sly trilogy for Vita because I own one of the titles since before...

Don't even get me started about this....

Tizoc

I have vanilla Deus Ex, I've yet to play it. Director's cut is 5€ on PSN, but it's quite heavy (17 GB) so I was wondering if it was worth the double dipping and the pain of a 17 GB download.

Don't even get me started about this....

The DE primarly incorporates the DLC of the game into the main story, in addition to adding a non-lethal method of defeating bosses. I wouldn't recommend it if u already have OG Deus Ex HR.

liquidtmd

Banned
Originally Posted by deadfolk

Nice exchange rate guys. Really.

The Evil Within
Was £49.99/€69.99, now (£19.99/€39.99)

smh.

Shiiiiiiiiitt

£19 is about €25 in terms of standard conversion.

B-B-B-BUT YOU GAMERS DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
sod it - just preordered Uncharted 4, couldn't really see anything else I need right now (and I just noticed I have both metro games on my PC)

SerTapTap

oh it seems you can't buy more if you've already bought 2--including last year's black friday deal on PSN cards. But the error message doesn't tell you that. That's just rude

Shizuka

Just started organizing my games for when my Playstation TV arrives, starting with uploading the save data from my Atelier games and deleting them from my Vita.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
What a sad week was the last one, my mother died because of a late found and not well cured lung cancer(she didn't even smoke) :'(

Let's not think about it.

I used a little the android tablet i bought for her and i was initially sucked into Marvel Puzzle Quest because i like good drawings and Marvel characters(=Xmen) and i liked the few other games i tried, but then i realized how poor they were and that was not the kind the gaming i want.
Really surprised that it's not possible to download apps directly on the sd... i mean, really Google?

Changing subject i don't really know a lot about Digimon Cyber Sleuth characters and story, so maybe i'm wrong, but the latest scan that shows the evolutions of the Eater has probably a major spoiler.

What a sad week was the last one, my mother died because of a late found and not well cured lung cancer(she didn't even smoke) :'(

Let's not think about it.

I used a little the android tablet i bought for her and i was initially sucked into Marvel Puzzle Quest because i like good drawings and Marvel characters(=Xmen) and i liked the few other games i tried, but then i realized how poor they were and that was not the kind the gaming i want.
Really surprised that it's not possible to download apps directly on the sd... i mean, really Google?

Changing subject i don't really know a lot about Digimon Cyber Sleuth characters and story, so maybe i'm wrong, but the latest scan that shows the evolutions of the Eater has probably a major spoiler.

Condolences man.

oh it seems you can't buy more if you've already bought 2--including last year's black friday deal on PSN cards. But the error message doesn't tell you that. That's just rude

Well, this is silly. I bought two around Black Friday, but one didn't go through so they refunded me. But now it won't let me buy one because it thinks I purchased two...

Top Bottom