• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

SerTapTap

Just started organizing my games for when my Playstation TV arrives, starting with uploading the save data from my Atelier games and deleting them from my Vita.

I'd just copy 'em wholesale to a PC then delete 'em in a big group. One-by-one PS+ upload is annoying for a big group. Plus you copy DLC and such that way.

Phototropic

Neo Member
What a sad week was the last one, my mother died because of a late found and not well cured lung cancer(she didn't even smoke) :'(

Let's not think about it.

I used a little the android tablet i bought for her and i was initially sucked into Marvel Puzzle Quest because i like good drawings and Marvel characters(=Xmen) and i liked the few other games i tried, but then i realized how poor they were and that was not the kind the gaming i want.
Really surprised that it's not possible to download apps directly on the sd... i mean, really Google?

Changing subject i don't really know a lot about Digimon Cyber Sleuth characters and story, so maybe i'm wrong, but the latest scan that shows the evolutions of the Eater has probably a major spoiler.
Sorry for your loss. Your input in these threads is always appreciated.

Shizuka

Anyone here platinum Demon Gaze?
-- Should I be using Nameless gems or Katana gems to get the Muramasa?

I don't remember the exact details, but don't carelessly go grinding, do the research first. If you go "over" the table with the best gems, the chances you'll get the Muramasa will decrease.

Hikami

I don't remember the exact details, but don't carelessly go grinding, do the research first. If you go "over" the table with the best gems, the chances you'll get the Muramasa will decrease.

I used both, took me 30 mins or so to get both Muramasa weapons. I'd alternate between all nameless/katana and using both.

Thanks, just got the Muramasa. Now for the big one..

bobawesome

Bought both Danganronpa games (digital) cant wait to play them.

You dun good.

czXqUzR.gif

Shizuka

What a sad week was the last one, my mother died because of a late found and not well cured lung cancer(she didn't even smoke) :'(

I used a little the android tablet i bought for her and i was initially sucked into Marvel Puzzle Quest because i like good drawings and Marvel characters(=Xmen) and i liked the few other games i tried, but then i realized how poor they were and that was not the kind the gaming i want.
Really surprised that it's not possible to download apps directly on the sd... i mean, really Google?

Changing subject i don't really know a lot about Digimon Cyber Sleuth characters and story, so maybe i'm wrong, but the latest scan that shows the evolutions of the Eater has probably a major spoiler.

I'm very sorry for your loss, let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

RK128

My god...I'm sorry for your loss :(.

bobawesome

I can't believe I missed this. Really sorry for your loss.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Thanks everyone, it's sad to not see ever again a beloved person that dedicated her life to us and regrets can be really painful but we go on.

antibolo

Banned
Why is Kick & Fennick a Vita exclusive game? That's so weird.

Thanks everyone, it's sad to not see ever again a beloved person that dedicated her life to us and regrets can be really painful but we go on.

I feel for you man. My mother has recently been hospitalized and it was enough to put my mental health out of whack, can't even imagine how I'll feel if/when she passes away.

SerTapTap

Who all's getting Firefly Diary?
...they really should have focused on Firefly Diary in the west, I still see tons of complaints about the name. I just remember it as Firefly Diary and that's fine

Lots of indies really love the Vita, the ability to publish on a portable console or both. I honestly think a good amount of Vita exclusive indies were done more out of fun/passion than business sense/practicality. Vita's often a fairly low Kickstarter goal for devs too. Not sure if there are other business/programming reasons to prefer Vita.

My condolences :(

wilflare

-gives you a really big VitaMuffin hug-
sorry to hear that but let us know if there's anything we can help

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.

My condolences

autoduelist

Anyone here platinum Demon Gaze?
-- Should I be using Nameless gems or Katana gems to get the Muramasa?

I believe I got both with nameless gems combined with multi-item gems. Didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would, but still definitely annoying as hell. The nameless boost the odds for items you don't have, which is nice. But katana limits the pool too, so it's really hard to know which is ultimately better.

I'm pretty sure I kept using multi-item gems till I ran out, then reloaded.

Thanks guys :(

Sorry for your loss, I can not begin to understand how you are feeling right now.

Don't keep it to yourself, talk to the people around you and don't be afraid to contact a professional if you feel that you are slipping.

I don't share your experience, but feel free to contact me if you have noone else to talk to.

From what I understand, it isn't vita exclusive. Just first on vita.

SerTapTap

Is Binding of isaac cross buy?

Very unfortunately no. Both versions were PS+ but it's not cross buy. It's cross save if you get both versions...I'd just recommend the PS4 one though. Runs flawless, the Vita one runs...not flawless. Also the PS TV version is pretty lazy, won't let you use triggers for DS4 style control. It's certainly playable on Vita though, just with annoying slowdown and/or framedrops at times.

It's developed by Sting, it can't be that bad. I mean, I absolutely loved their last PSP game: Generation of Chaos: Pandora's Reflection.

I'm just not looking forward to the catch. Iv'e enjoyed their games in the past but there's always one or more things that bug me quite a bit like Yggdra's missables, Knights in the Knightare's tutorial/immediate complexity.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Very unfortunately no. Both versions were PS+ but it's not cross buy. It's cross save if you get both versions...I'd just recommend the PS4 one though. Runs flawless, the Vita one runs...not flawless. Also the PS TV version is pretty lazy, won't let you use triggers for DS4 style control. It's certainly playable on Vita though, just with annoying slowdown and/or framedrops at times.

I'm just not looking forward to the catch. Iv'e enjoyed their games in the past but there's always one or more things that bug me quite a bit like Yggdra's missables, Knights in the Knightare's tutorial/immediate complexity.
Portability is VERY important for a game like Binding of Isaac and I'd recommend it over the PS4 version for that reason all day long. It runs as well as you need it to on the whole. Also visually I the Vita version is less ugly imo. I feel like these visuals lend themselves better to the smaller screen plus the exta effect in the womb in the PS4 version is a little off putting.

Hi guys, I'm a bit of a lurker here even though I'd like to be a bit more active.
Just posting here because I have a spare EU code for ModNation Racers Road Trip for the Vita, and since none of my friends have a Vita (they all have a 3DS :/) I thought I might as well post it here. I know it's not an amazing game but hey, it's free :p

Quote to reveal the code :) And please let me know if you get it so I'll edit this post. I hope it works for all Europe since it was in an Italian 16GB memory card bundle.

Hi guys, I'm a bit of a lurker here even though I'd like to be a bit more active.
Just posting here because I have a spare EU code for ModNation Racers Road Trip for the Vita, and since none of my friends have a Vita (they all have a 3DS :/) I thought I might as well post it here. I know it's not an amazing game but hey, it's free :p

Quote to reveal the code :) And please let me know if you get it so I'll edit this post. I hope it works for all Europe since it was in an Italian 16GB memory card bundle.

How very nice of you, Raidergale!

I'm in North America and it's not my style but I hope someone bored gets it. :)

quabba

I dont understand anything when you guys talk abiut demon gaze... And it just makes me want it more...

Unfortunately I gave all my money to nintendo this month.

bobawesome

I dont understand anything when you guys talk abiut demon gaze... And it just makes me want it more...

I'm in the same boat. Unfortunately, I could only afford one game this month and decided to go with Project Diva F 2nd instead. Maybe next time.

incpdo

Thanks guys :(
My mom died from cancer too 11 years ago when I was 18. It was very hard but I realize back then that I was her creation alas what was left of her so I honor her enjoying my life making it worth the ride. So man I totally am with you on this just say what you need and if I can help I will.

bobawesome

Get it when you can or wait for the next sale. It was my 2014 GOTY.

Oh ho, if there's something I know about you (aside from your love of Bernkastel and the Vita) it's that you love Demon Gaze. I'm sure you've sold plenty of people on it since its release.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Not a whole lot of people are excited about Hyperdevotion Noire, that's a shame.

thats because gameplay wise the title just is not that good. shame considering the story sections are the usual enjoyable neptunia type of stuff. but going through the uninspired gameplay to get to them is an issue.

NewDust

I don't know what thread is best suitable for this, so I leave it just here in the general Sony thread.

Phewww... Just bought some games from the sale including Shadows of Mordor, but accidentally the PS3 Version instead of the PS4 version. Took me 10 minutes to wait for chat suport and 10 minutes to resolve the problem. I will receive a refund.

Having chat support is a big step forward.

I remember having problems a few years ago, when my original 60GB PS3 died, and al refurbs died within a few weeks after replacement. Hit the activation limit, and at that time there was no online deactivation. Had to contact the support team, which then only was reachable by phone. Had to shoehorne my question by the emailadress used for followup support, as I'm not from the US (I know, it's a bit naughty). Took multiple days contacting the support, but in the end the deactivated my console for games and I was on my downloading games again.

Zhao_Yun

Really sorry for your loss. :(
If there is anything we can do for you, tell us!

SerTapTap

Glorious day! The PSN web store now has a single field to redeem download codes so you can just paste them in! See you in hell, 3 part form!

Having chat support is a big step forward.

I love anyone with (competent) twitter or chat support. Email wouldn't be bad if places didn't take FOREVER, and calling is the worst. Even if they're helpful it takes ages and urg

thats because gameplay wise the title just is not that good. shame considering the story sections are the usual enjoyable neptunia type of stuff. but going through the uninspired gameplay to get to them is an issue.

I have no idea what to think about this game because that's almost the opposite of what I've heard a few times (gameplay is fairly good but story isn't really properly Neptunia-like). I'm hoping maybe the localization improves the humor a bit though, apparently they insert a bit of extra stuff
bought it for Noire swag anyway

ZeroAKA

For some reason, Digimon Crusaders on iOS/Android is being localized and might be released in the spring. The game was shut down in Japan a couple of months ago though...

Cyber Sleuth next please.

Top Bottom