• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | February 2015

Shizuka

DR Another Episode. BELIEVE.

image.php

pariah164

Danganronpa 2 SPOILERS:

She died way too soon, I can't even get her personality straight. It's like there isn't a particular trait that defines her.
Danganronpa 2 SPOILERS:

Agreed. The overall vibe I got from her was 'perky punk girl that can easily be shipped with Hajime', which isn't really much. Yet at the same time, she became my favorite character in the game BECAUSE of that.

SerTapTap

If NISA announced that they would be producing the LEs for all future Idea Factory/Compile Heart titles, I'd be happy as fuck.

I would explode with joy. Though even at NISA the Neptunia LEs were kinda subpar compared to Disgaea and such. Wasn't one literally a lunchbox?

maouvin

The system is very detailed which allows for some really great looking characters. You can customize almost any aspect of the face and body. It's probably the best character creation system I've seen in a very long time.

Those three breast sliders, right?
:p

But it's awesome indeed. I really liked the bit I played on the demo - didn't stick to it because I got tired of playing without knowing what I'm doing as I can't japanese.
Nice to hear your impressions on the story and characters too, it only helps to intensify the prayers for the localization gods :)

Tapejara

I would explode with joy. Though even at NISA the Neptunia LEs were kinda subpar compared to Disgaea and such. Wasn't one literally a lunchbox?

Yup. Not much difference between the LEs, at least for Neptunia. But I'd much prefer to go through NISA's storefront than IFI's - even though NISA fucked up part of my Firefly's Diary order :/.

Danganronpa 2 SPOILERS:

Agreed. The overall vibe I got from her was 'perky punk girl that can easily be shipped with Hajime', which isn't really much. Yet at the same time, she became my favorite character in the game BECAUSE of that.

DR2 STORY SPOILER:
I too was surprised that she basically just came and went, I was expecting her to last a lot longer, but then it hit me.
It's Danganronpa. You shouldn't expect shit.

Vylash

Danganronpa 2 SPOILERS:

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF GIRL LOVE, IT'S SLIPPERY WHEN WET!

SerTapTap

Yup. Not much difference between the LEs, at least for Neptunia. But I'd much prefer to go through NISA's storefront than IFI's - even though NISA fucked up part of my Firefly's Diary order :/.

Eh IFI's hasn't been a problem since they abandoned the awkward amazon merchant thingy. IFI or NISA makes almost no different to me--actually proper Amazon store with no bullshit would be best but I don't see it happening.

But really though they should step up their LE game, Figures, artbooks. If an OST is included it should be full--almost all the best tracks are missing from the two I have. No opening, no battle songs (except the CPU fight ones--at least Lowee's is good). There's a crazy amount of Neptunia swag out there on ebay, but none of it leaves Japan.

Those three breast sliders, right?
:p

I'm oddly intrigued

maouvin

I'm oddly intrigued

Size, height (if she was laying down - let's call it chest to nipple distance) and direction.

You know we (the entirety of the Freedom Wars playing community who actually edited a female character) maxed all those out right?

Might as well not even have them, and just max them out by default. hahaha.

I didn't max it on my girl sinner!
My accessory, though... Takaki material.

But I was talking about PSNova. FW has only one brest slider :/

antibolo

Banned
You know we (the entirety of the Freedom Wars playing community who actually edited a female character) maxed all those out right?

Might as well not even have them, and just max them out by default. hahaha.

My accessory in Freedom Wars is the default appearance completely unaltered (I liked how she looks in the trailers), except for the chest slider being set at maximum, of course.

I didn't max it on my girl sinner!
My accessory, though... Takaki material.

But I was talking about PSNova. FW has only one brest slider :/

I didn't notice, I just saw the word breast and my brain automatically maxed it out; could've been one slider or fifteen - I didn't stop to take stock, I just know there was at least one and it's maxed. haha.

Boobies 4 the win.

I guess the code has been used by someone else(without telling it :/). It gives me an error message that the code is wrong or not valid anymore :/(or maybe I'm getting this error message because I live in another European country :/).

Oh well. Very nice and awesome of you to give a free vita game away :p.

Thanks for trying, so either someone got it or it's Italy only (which would be weird, but I guess it's possible). It's not expired either since it lasts until November 2015.

_

Heh, breasts sliders are always fun, but I usually tend not to exaggerate. I don't remember what I did with Freedom Wars though, I don't think it's maxed but I'm not so sure. :/

SerTapTap

Heh, breasts sliders are always fun, but I usually tend not to exaggerate. I don't remember what I did with Freedom Wars though, I don't think it's maxed but I'm not so sure. :/

Huh what outfit is that? One of the 10000000000000000000000000000000000 entitlement point ones?

Huh what outfit is that? One of the 10000000000000000000000000000000000 entitlement point ones?

It's one of the DLC ones, I liked the game enough to get the extra outfits. :p

Love the character setup, very nice. :)

Thanks, they're supposed to be Mitsuru and Elizabeth from Persona 3... I'm happy about Elizabeth, not so much about Mitsuru though. :/
Mitsuru is the Arena version, of course.

bobawesome

Well, I think we all knew DR:AE was coming but it's nice to have confirmation. I wish it was coming out just a tad bit earlier, though.

Shizuka

Just like I said, Shizuka is going to wake up to DR: Another Episode news. I mean come on, the game had to come over.

I waited for the announcements. Just like last year was a tough call with both Demon Gaze and Danganronpa as my GOTY, this year will be Operation Abyss and Another Episode. Based NISA.

Top Bottom