• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | January 2015

Benedict

Very nice prices on both Vanquish and Bayonetta. Might buy Bayonetta, just to have it digital.
Have Vanquish via PS+ already.
Styx is also interesting at this price, but might go lower.
Outlast Whistleblower is also interesting since Giantbomb mentioned it in their best DLC 2014 category. But I need to play the main game first...
I guess Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty for PS4 is not crossbuy with Vita?
Hohokum is probably destined to be a PS+ game soon.

Happy I bought Ground Zeroes in the US PSN sale, which ends today.

EVERYBODY BUY PUPPETEER!

ZeroAKA

I think the point of the "No Games Podcast" name is that it abbreviates to NGP, which refers to the Vita's codename.

Benedict

Gravity Crash Ultra is showing up for me in the free montly games section even though I don't live in Germany (replacement there for Duke).

Since I already bought it I can't see if it's free or not, All of you might check it out to see if they made a mistake offering it for free for everybody, not just Germany.

Gravity Crash Ultra is showing up for me in the free montly games section even though I don't live in Germany (replacement there for Duke).

Since I already bought it I can't see if it's free or not, All of you might check it out to see if they made a mistake offering it for free for everybody, not just Germany.

It's not free in Norway

Okay so now people don't seem to like the name, back to the drawing board with it. Classes are starting very soon for me so my time is going to start being more limited... A change in my schedule ruined my plans a bit. But lets see where we can go with this

FDC1

Is there no update today once again (outside of PS+ games)? There is still nothing else in the "news" section.

VLiberty

Seems like it's not free on the italian store :(

I was hoping that would happen, but sadly no (Belgium).

Is there no update today once again (outside of PS+ games)? There is still nothing else in the "news" section.

Later today probably. Edit: nope, next week the weekly store update resumes

incpdo

Okay so now people don't seem to like the name, back to the drawing board with it. Classes are starting very soon for me so my time is going to start being more limited... A change in my schedule ruined my plans a bit. But lets see where we can go with this

"Vita has no names" podcast

in other subject:

my ex just stole vita's god of war collection, katamary and rayman legends from me. im really dissapointed how can anyone be so selfish and childish at the same time. those games cost me money , money is hard to earn from me due to my low salaries, im sad.

mao2

"Vita has no names" podcast

in other subject:

my ex just stole vita's god of war collection, katamary and rayman legends from me. im really dissapointed how can anyone be so selfish and childish at the same time. those games cost me money , money is hard to earn from me due to my low salaries, im sad.
She wants you back.

SerTapTap

Already a better roster than PSASBR. Too bad it's missing Kat.

That makes me think PSASBR should have had more generic movesets and a more LBP style approach to adding characters (ie eeeevverrrryyyoneeee). It's via costumes, but LBP has one of/the best rosters of all time

http://youtu.be/hLkHA-W8KFA

Salt and sanctuary. This is coming to the Vita and the PS4, it was already announced last year in the summer, but I didn't pay it much mind until I saw this gameplay video of it. It is 2D Souls game through and through, I'm actually looking forward to this quite a lot. Just a PSA, I think this looks really, really good. So many indies that I want to year, goddamn.

Maid

Banned
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sui PV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoikcG2g5NY

The new edition is a complete port that contains all past 19 scenarios that were included in previous versions of the Higurashi no Naku Koro ni game. The upcoming version also has new features, such as cross-platform saving. The soundtrack now features over 140 voice cast members, as well as 16 vocal songs (including new ones).

Also, new swimsuit CG for all characters as far as I heard. Did I mention it also has skip function?

Tapejara

http://youtu.be/hLkHA-W8KFA

Salt and sanctuary. This is coming to the Vita and the PS4, it was already announced last year in the summer, but I didn't pay it much mind until I saw this gameplay video of it. It is 2D Souls game through and through, I'm actually looking forward to this quite a lot. Just a PSA, I think this looks really, really good. So many indies that I want to year, goddamn.

It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother mentioning indies in my most anticipated lists anymore. There's too many to name and I'm bound to forget most of them.

Everyone get hyped for Axiom Verge.

FDC1

5PM here, still no update and I suppose we won't get one. 3 weeks in a row, I don't remember so long breaks last years.

Ok...I am *still* having trouble with Resogun Vita. I have deactivated & reactivated my Vita a few times, downloaded it several times from my list, tried with updates, without updates, with & without being connected to the network. Problem is, the Vita Store still shows that I haven't bought it, though I remember doing so the instant it was available. I believe I bought the Vita version too, because that is what I always do when the game is free across all platforms..

Every time I go to the Vita store, I get error - NP-2244-2. Every time I try to buy the game (again) on the Web Store, I get an error saying my transaction can't be completed. I'm extremely close to calling customer support, but I thought I'd reach out to you all first. Halp! I really want to get Resogun on my Vita. Yes I know it's 30fps. No I don't care. While I haven't even come close to mastering the PS4 version...or beating it for that matter (I refuse to play on low difficulties...high or bust for me...which limits my success rate...), I would love to have this on the go. Thanks :D

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
PSN is currently undergoing maintenance (UK here).

Fucking hell.

antibolo

Banned
No Games Podcast is a hilarious name. People can be really humourless sometimes.

People are sick and tired of hearing that the Vita has no games, even when claimed ironically.

Also, as a general rule any irony/sarcasm is generally lost on the Internet, so it's not a good idea to name something using irony because it only creates confusion.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
My god. Swapper on the Vita OLED screen. Gosh!

daydream

Banned
People are sick and tired of hearing that the Vita has no games, even when claimed ironically.

Also, as a general rule any irony/sarcasm is generally lost on the Internet, so it's not a good idea to name something using irony because it only creates confusion.

I guess I'm just not one to be bothered by blatantly false statements, but sure.

Some of the other name suggestions were just as good.

Fish suggested something along the lines of a "Vita Book Club" which I thought sounded nice as well. Any thoughts on this one?

It's nice. Though, maybe a title that doesn't focus on Vita would be better. It gives you some wiggle room on what you may want to talk about. Unless, you guys just want to focus on Vita then it's fine.

My favourite is still the 'Vita means...' and adding a subtitle for each episode.

You see our slogan is already "Vita means life". I'm working on the website and it is basic and all, but it'll get the job done. I just don't wanna post the links yet until everyone is okay with the show's name.

It's nice. Though, maybe a title that doesn't focus on Vita would be better. It gives you some wiggle room on what you may want to talk about. Unless, you guys just want to focus on Vita then it's fine.

Hmm good point, I'd love being able to discuss other stuff, handhelds in general even, but this is our podcast after all so the Vita would be the focus right? People here wouldn't tune in if we started talking about the 3DS.

Top Bottom