• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | January 2015

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I keep telling you, Shinovi Versus will go on sale when SK 2 comes out in the US.\

Buy...Senran Kagura Burst. Support the mainline series. Buy the spinoffs if you must.

Christian

So, I think this has been touched upon several times previously, but my Vita is unusable at the moment. I suffered a texture glitch while playing One Piece KM2, and now the system won't come out of sleep and the home button is rapidly blinking blue. What's the quick fix? Or do I just have to let the battery run out?

Khronico

Was FFTactics for PSP actually on sale or what? I can't recall the price before the update this week but it's 9.99 right now. For some reason during the Tuesday update it was listed with the Squeenix sale but then removed.

So, I think this has been touched upon several times previously, but my Vita is unusable at the moment. I suffered a texture glitch while playing One Piece KM2, and now the system won't come out of sleep and the home button is rapidly blinking blue. What's the quick fix? Or do I just have to let the battery run out?

Hold down the power button until it resets.

Shizuka

And now I remember why I was never into Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem and Hexen: I get huge headaches right in the first minutes of playing, even just watching. I wish I remembered before playing Duke Nukem on the Vita, now I'm stuck with a headache.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
I keep telling you, Shinovi Versus will go on sale when SK 2 comes out in the US.\

Buy...Senran Kagura Burst. Support the mainline series. Buy the spinoffs if you must.

Why? Shinovi Versus looks like an all round better game. I couldn't care less if it is mainline or not.

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
yzbhDaA.jpg

JRNoblR.jpg

did sega pay for this

Sega has a couple of arcades in Akiba actually, so they may just be trying to be faithful to the place.

superbad

Hey all!

Don't mean to interrupt, but I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a lurker since this was an actual Vita thread, so I decided to register for a GAF account. Took 3 weeks or so to get my account approved, but here I am!

Mid-30's gamer from southern Ontario, Canada. I currently rock a PS3, Vita, Wii U and 2DS. I have yet to play P4G.

Carry on. :)

Shizuka

Hey all!

Don't mean to interrupt, but I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been a lurker since this was an actual Vita thread, so I decided to register for a GAF account. Took 3 weeks or so to get my account approved, but here I am!

Mid-30's gamer from southern Ontario, Canada. I currently rock a PS3, Vita, Wii U and 2DS. I have yet to play P4G.

Welcome, dear fellow. I hope your enjoy our community. Time to play P4G.

Chuy

Both are great games, play Demon Gaze if you're up for RPGs. Slowly but surely, I'll make sure VitaGAF acknowledge Demon Gaze.
Not gonna lie if it wasn't for the podcast and vita game thread i wouldn't know about this game. Or a vast majority of vita games
Hey all!

Makes me wonder how many lurkers we have here
Like myself

What are you even doing here?
This.

Maid

Banned
I have yet to play P4G.

superbad

Stay true to the name.

Not gonna lie if it wasn't for the podcast and vita game thread i wouldn't know about this game. Or a vast majority of vita games

I'm surprised. That game is almost in every recommendation thread, how could you miss it.

But then, there are people who ask "what is Senran Kagura", too, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Hey all!

Nice to have you, welcome! Great seeing more Canadians, and since we both live in the same province, you are awesome in my books.

Now if you wanna take your Canadian nationality to the next level, go do yourself a favour and play P4G, but only AFTER you play P3P. Why? Because your Canadian senpai names2hard4you tells you so :D

pariah164

Hey all!

Welcome to VitaGAF! Don't listen to names2hard4u. Play P4G first. It's my favorite JRPG of all time ever for good reason.

quabba

And now I remember why I was never into Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem and Hexen: I get huge headaches right in the first minutes of playing, even just watching. I wish I remembered before playing Duke Nukem on the Vita, now I'm stuck with a headache.

At least when your headache goes you will have also freed up some space on your memory card. I get pretty happy now whenever I can delete something off my card.

Shizuka

At least when your headache goes you will have also freed up some space on your memory card. I get pretty happy now whenever I can delete something off my card.

Well, my headache came with an extra surprise,
ended up feeling even sicker and throwing up.
Now I'll delete the game without feeling any remorse.

Vita-GAF, if I can only buy one of these, which one should I get first? Freedom Wars or Danganronpa 2?

Danganronpa 2 easily. One of the best games available on the vita, and I'd bet on Another Episode coming out this year too. Freedom Wars is a good game, but it has frequent sales, so I'd just wait for another one.

Shiz, I posted this on the last page and you being a huge DRPG fan like myself need to see Darkest Dungeon in action:

http://youtu.be/aGeC8QDZUI0

Not directed at me, but I've been looking forward to this game too. Looks really cool.

Chuy

I'm surprised. That game is almost in every recommendation thread, how could you miss it.

But then, there are people who ask "what is Senran Kagura", too, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
As am i honestly. Guess i need to lurk better

Looks like I'm doing my job right. Glad to see more and more people getting Demon Gaze at this time and age.
I'll probably pick it up when i have some spare funds. Looks interesting
Nice avi change

Welcome to VitaGAF! Don't listen to names2hard4u. Play P4G first. It's my favorite JRPG of all time ever for good reason.
If he plays p4g then decides to do p3p it might make the experience less enjoyable but that's based on other people's opinions though.

superbad

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

I really meant to grab it during the anniversary sale last week, but sometimes life gets in the way and before you know it, it's Tuesday night and no longer on sale.

I've been playing Resogun during my Vita time lately. I feel like it would have been even better if Housemarque had done it themselves, but beggars can't be choosers.

Hey all!

Woo, welcome to the fold fellow Southern Ontarian!

Do I have too many PlayStations?
B77ZqhvIgAEgZ5Y.jpg

Nah, that's the amount (and style) of PlayStations I've got.

You did good, Flandy.

Hikami

Demon Gaze is pretty fun.
Thought I was burnt out on DRPGs after playing Etrian Odyssey Untold and Persona Q right after each other but.. I'm enjoying this a lot more than those.

Best of Arcade Games is total crap. This stuff is worse than shareware of the 90s. And they want $10 for EACH of these four pieces of crap.

GMhqgbq.jpg

Look at this crap. They don't even use standard Tetris pieces. Even the robot in this pic can't believe this crap. Waste of time just playing this.

superbad

Best of Arcade Games is total crap. This stuff is worse than shareware of the 90s. And they want $10 for EACH of these four pieces of crap.

GMhqgbq.jpg

Look at this crap. They don't even use standard Tetris pieces. Even the robot in this pic can't believe this crap. Waste of time just playing this.

Anyone know when Tetris Ultimate is out for Vita?

SerTapTap

Do I have too many PlayStations?

No, you should dust better though. I have the same set exactly and have been meaning to get a PS2 and PS1 again (lost BC PS3 and PS2 timing apparently isn't perfect for some PS1 shmups)

Shizuka is different I'm scared

Hey all!

Welcome. Go play P4G

Benedict

If I were to buy Puyo Puyo Tetris. Should I get Vita or PS4?
None of them are available digitally?
What are the chances of it ever showing up in EU/US?

autoduelist

Gunhouse is a game that is out there. A Tetris tower defense game. Not sure if it worked but it was interesting and worth it for that.

Yeah, I remember people being hyped for it. For 50 cents I figure I can't go wrong -- don't know if it's a sale or perm price drop, but... 50 cents. Sounds/looks cool enough. Won't get a chance to play it till I plat Mind Zero though.

Is that Chaos Rings trilogy coming west? I seem to remember CR coming out for PSM but I generally avoid PSM games (except obvious pickups like Tokyo Jungle) so skipped it... would buy the CR trilogy if it's localized though for vita.

Flunkie

Banned
Hey all!

can't believe that username wasn't taken

Top Bottom