• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | January 2015

Has there been any game has cross-save between PC and PS4/Vita? I can't remember a single one.

It's not exactly cross-save, but I believe I remember reading that it's possible to get your PC save to your PS3 and then to your Vita for Borderlands.

autoduelist

So I'm thinking of getting Citizens of Earth as I just played through Costume quest 2 and really loved it, and am on a bit of a quirky rpg streak. [costume quest is basically a action rpg kind of lol]

So yeah Vita version supposedly has glitches/bugs, loading between every room and is sub-native for the vita display. So PS4 version if anything then

I've heard it's pretty glitchy/crashy on all versions, actually, though still fun/worth it. I'm waiting for a sale. I'll get it on vita when ever said sale happens. Hopefully all versions get some patches by then.

incpdo

Whats so good about brandish? Someone sell me on it please. I mean its quite expensive. Its not pretty. Its old. I want to know what i am missing.

Btw neptunia rebirth is quite fun. The pseudo cameos are great. The idea is too weird to be truth. I dont recognize all the chars yet . but it is great. What is the best neptunia game for you gaf? I mean including ps3 releases .

Whats so good about brandish? Someone sell me on it please. I mean its quite expensive. Its not pretty. Its old. I want to know what i am missing.

Btw neptunia rebirth is quite fun. The pseudo cameos are great. The idea is too weird to be truth. I dont recognize all the chars yet . but it is great. What is the best neptunia game for you gaf? I mean including ps3 releases .

It is perfectly designed, very charming, great gameplay. Great for short sessions.

Atmosphere, graphics and sound are spot on.

Isnt it $20.00? Thats a pretty good deal considering how much time you could put in it. If you can appreciate Neptunia.. Well..

Ive been playing Duke3D on Vita a lot and it is a perfect port. No issues at all with it, I wish we got other Build games.. Would love to see Blood on Vita.

deadfolk

Citizens of Earth Vita being a sloppy 3DS port is fucking lame.

Yeah, that's just weird. One would have thought that porting PS4->Vita would be easier.

I have no knowledge in this area, but it would make sense for Sony to make the dev environment and apis as similar as possible for all their platforms.

incpdo

It is perfectly designed, very charming, great gameplay. Great for short sessions.

Atmosphere, graphics and sound are spot on.

Isnt it $20.00? Thats a pretty good deal considering how much time you could put in it. If you can appreciate Neptunia.. Well..

Ive been playing Duke3D on Vita a lot and it is a perfect port. No issues at all with it, I wish we got other Build games.. Would love to see Blood on Vita.
Final Doom. Blood. Wolfestein. Shadow warrior. Please bring them all!

Shinriji

Sounds really interesting. I've liked what I've heard about it over the past year. The Dying Skill Mechanic also sounds pretty cool.

Really hoping IFI announces a localization (it feels inevitable, but it would be nice to hear it officially announced).

I'd imagine they're just waiting for a Japanese release date first. They haven't officially announced Neptunia VII yet, but it's obviously gonna come at some point.

I'd imagine they're just waiting for a Japanese release date first. They haven't officially announced Neptunia VII yet, but it's obviously gonna come at some point.

Yeah, I'm not too worried. Save maybe Moero, I feel like it's safe to assume IFI will bring over most of their titles at some point.

I read it's already available for Early Access on Steam, if you want to give it a try.

Nah it's next week on the 3rd, which is when I am planning on picking it up! Pretty stocked to give the game a shot, it'll keep me busy for the 10 remaining days until the n3DS drops ehe.

VLiberty

There's a moment each month, usually around GWG/PS+ lineup announcement time, when I go reading boards and my killer instinct suddenly arises.

SerTapTap

I'd say Victory probably, though the remakes ape its combat system. Still, has better character designs, still had the bettter acting for Noire and Blanc, funny, no awkward scenes like mk2

Takao

Banned
So I'm thinking of getting Citizens of Earth as I just played through Costume quest 2 and really loved it, and am on a bit of a quirky rpg streak. [costume quest is basically a action rpg kind of lol]

So any opinions on citizens of earth?

And PS4 or PS Vita? Does it run well on Vita?

Edit: Trying to do some research so as not to ask too much.

Seems to be a vita review for it here?

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/Citizens+of+Earth/review.asp?c=63535

Can anyone confirm a similar experience on Vita?

Eh thinking I'll go PS4 if I do get it and try remote play. Loading between rooms sounds not fun

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...h-review-charm-turns-tedium-ps-vita/#/slide/1

Also appears to be a port of the 3DS version?

http://www.gamerstemple.com/game-reviews/vita/9248/citizens-of-earth-review

So yeah Vita version supposedly has glitches/bugs, loading between every room and is sub-native for the vita display. So PS4 version if anything then

atlus usa putting in as much vita work as atlus jp

Hey guys, I purchased a used PSP 3000 recently that's in pretty great condition, but I've noticed it's got custom firmware on it, version 4.20 to be precise. Does anybody know how I can remove it and revert the system back to its standard format, 'cos I'd like to be able to access my download list on the Playstation Network. Or you could just point me in the direction of a page that explains it best, that'll do too. Cheers.

Chuy

Hey guys, I purchased a used PSP 3000 recently that's in pretty great condition, but I've noticed it's got custom firmware on it, version 4.20 to be precise. Does anybody know how I can remove it and revert the system back to its standard format, 'cos I'd like to be able to access my download list on the Playstation Network. Or you could just point me in the direction of a page that explains it best, that'll do too. Cheers.
I believe just performing a system update should remove it.

Kaybe

Unconfirmed Member
DL only, and thank god for that. Chrono Phantasma was a victim of the cart 4GB restriction. Terrible CG quality, poor character voices quality and lack of full dual audio, poor loading times.

Gotta go with PS4 this time and double dip when it is dirty cheap.
If you live in the right counties, sure. But if you aren't then you're completely out of luck until ASW pulls their heads out of the sand since there's no import option.

maouvin

If you live in the right counties, sure. But if you aren't then you're completely out of luck until ASW pulls their heads out of the sand since there's no import option.

But wouldn't it be localized by Aksys? I though ASW were only publishing overseas their smaller titles.

RK128

Hey guys, so what do you think will be the games for PS+ this month :)?

I think it will be these games:
PS4: Apotheon, Killzone Shadowfall (it was on PS+ in Japan, so it coming to NA/EU might be possible :))
PS3: Thief (rumors of this suggest so), Resident Evil Revelations (the sequel is coming, so it would be a great way to push it by giving out the original :D).
Vita: Rogue Legacy, Race the Sun

That seems like a solid list in my book :); lots of great indie goodness, AAA games that many will enjoy and plenty of genre verity.

Heard how Citizens of Earth has a rocky launch for the Vita (it being a crappy port of the 3DS version).....damn shame too :(. It looks like a great game (has a bit of Earthbound to it I think :D), so it being hampered on Vita due to a slapdash port is disappointing :(.

Chuy

I think that's the same thing, it means network vs updating from UMD. IIRC it's the top option in the Settings column? Been ages since I used a PSP
This.
Regardless try that or see if there's a system update option under settings at the top. If neither thing works i believe you can manually download the update online from sony`s website

SerTapTap

Hope this means we get that fighting game with super sonico in it at some point too. (I know it's not even out yet and is a different dev)

I forgot this was Sega. That's more surprising than it being niche. Have both Sega AND Scamco realized localizing is good?!

Uh look at that. Publishers are starting to see a demand for games with anime characters. Hopefully we start seeing more and more of these coming over, games like SAO although being licensed, was a really solid game.

I think that's the same thing, it means network vs updating from UMD. IIRC it's the top option in the Settings column? Been ages since I used a PSP

This.
Regardless try that or see if there's a system update option under settings at the top. If neither thing works i believe you can manually download the update online from sony`s website

Alright, thanks fellas. I'm actually waiting for a memory stick to be delivered, so I can't progress on the update for now. Will have to wait.

Holy shit. Fighting Climax is being localized?!?!
I imported that because I knew there was no chance in hell that it would come over to the west.

Fight me Kirito players, I will pound you with Rentaro.

Top Bottom