• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | November 2014

Tizoc

Good enough for double dipping.

Same, but I still want to hear about the game's lenght/replayability. Then again, it's cheap.

Also, tell us the story of your tag, would ya?

Eh I made a thread about Suikoden 2 popping up on ESRB again but just wanting to get some people exicted I wrote the thread title as 'ESRB rated S-' in part to also trick people into thinking shenmue got rated :V

Phii

Banned
I pulled the trigger and got Wild Arms XF, which is my first encounter with the franchise. However, I'm stuck at its built-in music player; I sense the high production value by listening to these tracks!

Agreed, Digimon is quickly becoming one of my most wanted Vita games. The fact that Pokemon OR/AS was just released doesn't help either.

NOA, N3DS release date please.

I'd rather have the 3ds game(Digimon World 1 is one of the best games released for ps1 imo - despite its flaws), but the vita one looks like the best game the vita will have for a while. I'll be surprised if it doesn't do well in Japan. If it does, we might get a localisation :D. However, BandaiNamco like to hold off announcements until a month or two before released which sucks -_-.

crinale

At today's investor's meeting or something Sony's gaming division just confirmed that Vita business is profitable so I've heard.
Not too surprising that Sony weren't pouring too much money to the device outside of Japan but it's still good news regardless (they at least have good reason to keep it).

Sometimes Destiny is just... beautiful. Went in to clear my head from my finals, picked up the Vita, turned on the Remote play, did the Daily mission, and as I was about to log out to go back to the books, I saw this soothing vista and felt like I had to share it with you all:

15871251501_68e31ae5b0_c.jpg

nampad

At today's investor's meeting or something Sony's gaming division just confirmed that Vita business is profitable so I've heard.
Not too surprising that Sony weren't pouring too much money to the device outside of Japan but it's still good news regardless (they at least have good reason to keep it).

Do you have any links? Please make a new thread.

crinale

Thanks. So it was only mentioned in the webcast?
Vita being profitable is news and would be nice to have a more positive thread for once in a while.

Yeah I'm looking for some written site too but so far no detailed English writeup yet.
Hopefully some site would do it later.

Tizoc

I love Raidou Kuzonoha, his character design is beast

Damn, I want Kaneko to make another Shin Megami Tensei, I miss his character designs.

If.. has some great character designs too.

Uh Shin Megami Tensei 4? Granted it did feature various designs not by him, but he did do some of the art at least.

There's this campaign going on about bringing Breath Of Fire 3 PSP to NA. I already sent some tweets. I always love seeing these campaings fueled by pure love and dedication for a franchise. Give it a look!

I'm hoping it is one of Capcom USA's next games to be added to US PSN. They've brought some PSX classics already so who knows maybe the PSX ver. of BoF 3 is next

crinale

Also Kadokawa has just announced 2 DRPG for PS platforms (details are yet to come).
Even at Famitsu site they aren't revealing much so we must wait a little I guess.

Xenoflare

Uh Shin Megami Tensei 4? Granted it did feature various designs not by him, but he did do some of the art at least.

I'm hoping it is one of Capcom USA's next games to be added to US PSN. They've brought some PSX classics already so who knows maybe the PSX ver. of BoF 3 is next

IIRC Kaneko did not do any of the new arts, his name is on the credits solely because of legacy demon arts. Something about his health wasn't too great during SMT IV's development (?)

Some* his name was most likely there to sell the game, so the hardcore fans would feel more at ease. I really just want a modern game with his work that showcases his art style. Which is why I'm so excited for Persona 5, I want to see how Soejima's designs will shine this time around with HD consoles.

ZZS Dangan Ronpa AE spoilers -
scenes heavily implying father/child sexual abuse and elementary school children death scenes

Oh man that is some heavy stuff but CoD has already blown up a little girl and other crazy stuff.

It also turns out AE is a lot darker than I thought.

Garraboa

Huh, I knew about the second part of that spoiler, but WTF at the first one? o_O

That said, NISA better keep the game as it is. Any bit of censoring and I'm watching a subbed LP instead.

Takao

Banned

He talks about this in the video linked: PSone BOF3 isn't happening on PSN. It won't pass legal clearance which is why that version isn't on PSN anywhere.

incpdo

i was wondering , how many vita games retail and digital do you have guys? i have 35 retail games and more than 200 digital not including psp and psone.

Bros don't leave me alone(in the GR2 begging thread), be brave and make them hear your voice!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=140173126&postcount=307

I want your support on the treatment that Vita gets more than on GR2.

Did my part. Those last few pages are scary. And is it just me or is that Y2Kev guy in every Vita thread that eventually turns into a Vita hate thread? I mean shit, I remember when the 3DS got shit on in it's first year and the defense force was strong....

bobbytkc

ADD New Gen Gamer
Did my part. Those last few pages are scary. And is it just me or is that Y2Kev guy in every Vita thread that eventually turns into a Vita hate thread? I mean shit, I remember when the 3DS got shit on in it's first year and the defense force was strong....

Y2Kev doesn't like the vita.

In any case, I have accepted that the larger Gaf majority is indifferent or would prefer to see the Vita die. That is mostly why I stay in this thread.

Top Bottom