• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | November 2014

killatopak

Gold Member
So at stage 17 refuse route I have trouble dealing with the SR point.

How exactly can I shoot down Akagi when he has 50% upgrade and Sousuke can't hit him?

Quoting myself from the SRWZ3 OT since nobody seem to know the answer or the OT is dead.

TOTP: Buy PDF 2nd

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Quoting myself from the SRWZ3 OT since nobody seem to know the answer or the OT is dead.

TOTP: Buy PDF 2nd
That one shouldn't be difficult despite how it looks on paper. Daiguard can take Akagi out in one shot even if you never upgraded it. Just utilize whatever hit/dodge seishin you have at that point and equip some parts before you start the battle if you have to.

killatopak

Gold Member
That one shouldn't be difficult despite how it looks on paper. Daiguard can take Akagi out in one shot even if you never upgraded it. Just utilize whatever hit/dodge seishin you have at that point and equip some parts before you start the battle if you have to.

Wait. Isn't Akagi the one in the Daiguard? Isn't the SR point destroying 5 of those machines and letting Daiguard get destroyed? My problem is that nobody can destroy him in 4 turns because I already upgraded him to 50% and has prevail to boot.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Wait. Isn't Akagi the one in the Daiguard? Isn't the SR point destroying 5 of those machines and letting Daiguard get destroyed? My problem is that nobody can destroy him in 4 turns because I already upgraded him to 50% and has prevail to boot.
Enemy commander's name is also Akagi, spelled with different kanji lol. The guy with the sunglasses, you need to shoot him down.

MQX

All currently released DLC will be included, but they're releasing additional new DLC sets later.

The yen is ultra weak right now and this is a budget release in the first place so the base price of the game is only going to be around $33 when it releases. As for Japanese knowledge it's first and foremost a VN with the photo minigame being secondary so you probably won't get much out of it if you can't read any. For what it's worth though this (and Amagami) are pretty much some of the easiest reading level VNs available (like 2/10 difficulty) if you're studying and want some practice.
Thanks for the info (and answering my question) :p.

Hopefully the yen stays weak in February(when the game gets released :/). Maybe I'll buy the game :p.
$33 seems a good price for the game + current DLC & Bonus DLC.

Hm. Maybe I'll grab Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend and P4G :p.

Yeah, NISA Europe doesn't seem to be shy discounting their games quickly, earlier it was Danganronpa 2 and Disgaea 4, now Akiba and Natural Doctrine.
I'm still waiting for Battle Princess of Arcadia that goes on sale :X.

deadfolk

Yeah, NISA Europe doesn't seem to be shy discounting their games quickly, earlier it was Danganronpa 2 and Disgaea 4, now Akiba and Natural Doctrine.

Shy about getting them whitelisted for PSTV, though. Specifically Danganronpa, Disgaea 3 and Akiba'Strip 2. Disgaea 4 works, though.
Yay?

Also Natural Doctrine Vita for €16...hmm...tempting. Any game that gets 2.8/10 on IGN is worth a look.

Tizoc

So Rollers of the Realm, is anyone able to finish The Woods stage? I've been losing at that stage an hour now :V
I confess I'm not the best Pinball but that stage is annoying mainly because I can't seem to hit the enemies consistently :/

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Selling my physical P4G to get the digital version so I can more easily play across vita and PSTV. But will my save game transfer? It is a US physical version, and I'd be buying the UK digital version.

Redhood

Selling my physical P4G to get the digital version so I can more easily play across vita and PSTV. But will my save game transfer? It is a US physical version, and I'd be buying the UK digital version.

Nope saves do not transfer for different region of games.

nampad

Not sure about Octodad. Sounds like a weird little game to have some fun but then I would love to play it on Vita and not PS4 (Remote Play doesn't count).
They said it could come to Vita but that was a year ago and even then I don't know if it would be cross buy.

Not sure about Octodad. Sounds like a weird little game to have some fun but then I would love to play it on Vita and not PS4 (Remote Play doesn't count).
They said it could come to Vita but that was a year ago and even then I don't know if it would be cross buy.

I'll be honest it looks funny and all, and as much I'd love to support the developer, to me it's just a game that I'd only download if it was a PS+ offering. Yeah, yeah it's indie, yeah they deserve the support, but that's my take on it. Broke ass college student here you see.

nampad

Yay, Entwined didn't have the PS+ discount when I bought it (after reading the post about the PS+ discount being up) :/
Yeah it is just 40 cents but there are countless times I am short a small amount of money.

Why can't they get all discounts up correctly before posting the blog post or allowing people to buy the games (they pull the games before the sale, didn't they?).
To be fair, I got some games for free because of their incompetence.

69UKAF9.png

Will start with Danganronpa.

jvm

Gamasutra.
So has anyone figured out how to enable perks in quests for the PS Vita version of Crimsonland? I can figure out how, and I'm tired of struggling with the final mission in hardcore difficulty. Please help! :(
Figured it out. Somehow it wasn't registering when I entered it earlier. I turned up the sound (playing away from home, so I don't have the sound up) and you can hear the tones registering the button presses -- very helpful.

I will say that this is a case where I strongly disagree with the developer's choice of design. I played the final level in hardcore difficulty for 398 times without perks enabled, and I got very close about 5 times. Took me about 15 minutes with perks enabled and it was much more interesting to play because each time you had the randomness of the perks to mix it up. I kind of understand why they did it, but I don't agree with it.

For background, you can see some discussion the Steam Community messageboard where they announced the change this past summer.

Tizoc

My haul for the current promo
Mystic Chronicles @ $7.49
Capcom Classics PSP @ $19.98
Adventure Time Vita @ $29.99
Neutopia @ $5.99
Fatal Fury PSP @ $6.99
World Heroes 1 PSP @ $6.99
Metal Slug 1+2 PSP @ 13.98
Power Stone Collection @ $9.99

All together that comes to around $101.40

Shinriji

My haul for the current promo
Mystic Chronicles @ $7.49
Capcom Classics PSP @ $19.98
Adventure Time Vita @ $29.99
Neutopia @ $5.99
Fatal Fury PSP @ $6.99
World Heroes 1 PSP @ $6.99
Metal Slug 1+2 PSP @ 13.98
Power Stone Collection @ $9.99

All together that comes to around $101.40

No SamSho, KOF or Shock Troopers?

Can anyone sell me on SSD? This sale is the first time it's really tempted me. I was never really able to get into Monster Hunter from demos I've played (or the PSP game from PS+) but I've enjoyed Freedom Wars so far aside from the inane weapon crafting mechanics.

ZeroAKA

Can anyone sell me on SSD? This sale is the first time it's really tempted me. I was never really able to get into Monster Hunter from demos I've played (or the PSP game from PS+) but I've enjoyed Freedom Wars so far aside from the inane weapon crafting mechanics.
Play the Soul Sacrifice demo. SSD has about the same gameplay except with more balancing and polish. I didn't like MH too much either, but SSD plays very differently from MH for the most part.

baekshi

Banned

Because it isn't Monster Hunter. This is also much more faster pace game....

Top Bottom