• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Charmander is the cutest.

And Gen 3 is the best.

moTUs.gif

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Only because they came first!

If Vanillite appeared in the first gen, people will be defending it with all they got!

No way, mang. You can't beat the awesome Generation 1 designs. So much thought and detail.

ifihLBSoQ1npJ.png
ibypsTMv4gUZPI.png
ismIwfTwALquH.png

Gen V has more enjoyable Pokemon design wise than any generation for me. Gen IV was the low point, even beating out Gen II, which was tough.

Velcro Fly

Used Smugleaf in Black and kept it throughout, even though at times it sucked.

Going to use Oshawott in Black 2 and probably keep it.

White 2 challenge mode run i'm probably benching it. Probably choose Tepig just to have access to all 3 starters.

MikeMyers

^5

I guess I'm extra special because I'm bolded ;)

Yee.

Totodile is cool but I prefer Gyarados as my Physical Water sweeper. And I usually just get a Pokemon with a usuable Special Attack stat and give it the Fire Blast TM instead of using Cyndaquil.

Esura

Banned
I ordered a commission from a good friend of mine. Here's her DA:

http://hakumo.deviantart.com

I ordered 2 other Pokemon ones in the past. A generation 4 themed team and a...gijinka (?) picture of three members from my gen 5 team.

http://hakumo.deviantart.com/gallery/4994532#/d2cwgiy

http://hakumo.deviantart.com/gallery/4994532#/d4jo2b0

Wow, that is cool. Can't draw digitally for the life of me. Still stuck with the pencils. :(

Even though its fan art, its nice to see diversity in trainers. You should avatar it.

TheOGB

Banned
Wow, that is cool. Can't draw digitally for the life of me. Still stuck with the pencils. :(

Even though its fan art, its nice to see diversity in trainers. You should avatar it.
I had an idea where they had multiple trainers selectable and they vaguely resembled different ethnicities

it'd still end up being terrible somehow, but it'd be something. They should just have some mild customization; a few hair options, change some colors, nothing too in-depth, but something.

TheOGB

Banned
Pokémon Battle Revolution let you pick your eyes, skin color, hair, outfit, etc.

Why only in a spin-off game? :(
Yeah, really, just something like this. I don't need fancy unlockable hats or DLC outfits and costumes, just a few options.

If anything have this for Multiplayer, and still just have your two main PCs for singleplayer. I was kinda hoping Entralink would be like this, but I knew better.

quabba

Pokémon Battle Revolution let you pick your eyes, skin color, hair, outfit, etc.

Why only in a spin-off game? :(

Probably because (and I assume) it used 3d models, that stuff is not feasible with sprites. So maybe gen6, i bet this means lots of accessories for your Pokemon too which is ok as long as empoleon gets a top hat.

I'm wondering how much harder the challenge mode stuff will be. The improved AI would probably be enough to make the game more enjoyable ill be trying to find a way to unlock it ASAP.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's something like 1 in 50 but it involves a lot of restarting.

Beating Waterfall Colosseum for the first time in Level 30 Open mode gets the player a Pikachu facepaint, a custom Battle Pass with Waterfall Colosseum in the background, and 350 Poké Coupons. It also unlocks 10 items of gear in the shop, two new Rental Passes at Gateway Colosseum, and the next two Colosseums, Neon Colosseum and Crystal Colosseum. Beating Waterfall Colosseum for the first time in Level 50 All mode unlocks 23 pieces of gear in the shop. Also, when the player beats Marina for the first time in Level 50 All mode, the player obtains her Kyogre outfit. There is a small chance of Marina wearing a Shiny outfit when battling her in Level 50 All mode. If the player beats her while she is wearing a Shiny Kyogre outfit, they will obtain a Shiny Kyogre outfit of their own.

and this goes for all of the section leaders.

I think there's a certain charm to pencil art, it's not so bad! I'd love to have an avatar of my trainer self, but embarrassingly, I don't have that sort of talent. XD

Sorry, but grass is just lame. Here lemme, shoot some seeds at you/lemme throw some leaves in your direction. I only pick cool/badass types like Fire, Steel, Fighting and Dragon. Respect.

quabba

Sorry, but grass is just lame. Here lemme, shoot some seeds at you/lemme throw some leaves in your direction. I only pick cool/badass types like Fire, Steel, Fighting and Dragon. Respect.

I want to make an all grass team and battle you!
and lose horribly when your fire Pokemon destroys them all...

I think that works out best, actually! I'll take this one, haha.

By the way, is there a price revealed for that 3DS Pokedex app yet?

sophora

Oh man, with this just a week away and me not having not done my usual annual pokemon game binge it's going to be hard to resist :x

Poyunch

Grass Pokemon are the ultimate trolls. They excel at status effects. Grass Pokemon are great.
Although I never choose the grass starter.

I might this time since I've played with Oshawott before and I refuse to support another Fire/Fighting starter.

Gravijah

Grass Pokemon are the ultimate trolls. They excel at status effects. Grass Pokemon are great.

I might this time since I've played with Oshawott before and I refuse to support another Fire/Fighting starter.

just don't use a starter. there are so many interesting Pokemon in B2W2.

Delio

It's true. Snivy is a stuck up snot nose useless Grasser that can't even learn Sleep Powder and turns into an ugly weed and Oshawott is a fucking clown who stays pure Water, but at least he evolves into a badass.

All the 2nd generation starter Pokemon begin cute. Too bad they all end up so boring.

idyVwIbXKmjyS.png

WHOA no badmouthing cyndaquil.

ani157.gif

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

Serperior; Excelling at status effects with.. uh.. hrmm.. oh yeah, TOXIC. :/

Top Bottom