• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Pau

A question for NYC gaffers: how long would the line be to get the game on Saturday at Nintendo World? I have no idea what the turn out for these things is like so my friends and I are wondering if it's worth it.

Firestorm

Over 1,200 Streetpasses in Toronto. I haven't travelled, or attended any trade shows with the 3DS either. I can't even keep up with the amount of challenges I have for NSMB2, and the butt loads of Kid Icarus weapons I get. Awwww yeah.
I'm a lazy bastard and don't like carrying stuff so I don't usually go out with it. When I do I'll get 2 - 4 by the time I get home. Most of mine are from Pokemon events and game events =/

Vancouver!
You're telling me when I live in Seattle, I'll have people that I can actually streetpass? WHAT?! :-D
Your PAX ticket will give you a new life.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
A question for NYC gaffers: how long would the line be to get the game on Saturday at Nintendo World? I have no idea what the turn out for these things is like so my friends and I are wondering if it's worth it.

I'm not entirely sure, but I am heading over there to see if I can get it. What time are you heading over? Are they doing a midnight release?

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I'm glad genesect is wifi. Running back to gamestop after I get black 2 would be a pain.

Speaking of, what versions are you guys getting?

Pau

I'm not entirely sure, but I am heading over there to see if I can get it. What time are you heading over? Are they doing a midnight release?
That's kind of what I'm unsure of. Would the turn out be big enough that we'd have to line up much earlier to get the game? I might just head over there between 8 and 9 AM and see what's up.

White 2 first to continue the Magnificent Desmond Saga, and then Black 2 because why not.

Probably won't get B2 until well into next year though, what with Revengeance, Colonial Marines, Bioshock Infinite and MonHun 3U all coming out in the same timeframe.

This was off my radar almost all year, but now that its upon us I'm finding it hard to control my hype!

Now just gotta come up with a viscous team...

gosox333

Where I used to live, I was just able to pull up next to the Gamestop and access the download from inside the car. I haven't tried it where I am now, though, but I have heard of other people being able to do that too.

Why would I go to the mall? I have Amazon :s

You go to the mall to get keldeo, you go straight through the mall ds/3ds in hand into the gamestop and when they ask you if you need anything you yell "NOPE, JUST HERE FOR MY PONY POKEMON". That's why you go to the mall.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That's kind of what I'm unsure of. Would the turn out be big enough that we'd have to line up much earlier to get the game? I might just head over there between 8 and 9 AM and see what's up.

I figured get there around 8:30, if no line get breakfast then come back.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Do you have to be inside Gamestop, or just be near a Gamestop to get my ugly Water Horse?

I got fat when I worked there ;_;
couldn't resist the nectar.

Depends on the size of the place, and where they have it setup. I had to walk into mine because the damn store is huge and super 'long', giving me no signal for it outside. As soon as I stepped inside, bam, connection. I'm willing to bet most will be easy to just stand outside of though.

Top Bottom