• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Also, could I get a blue 2 on my avatar please? :p
8MwZv.png

Could someone put a blue 2 on my avatar?

I tried to figure out how to do it, but I suck :(
iUmEM.png

Riposte

You better believe it.

The AI in hard mode is as good as the Battle factory/tower/whatever AI, trainers and gym leaders will have new items, pokemon, movesets and will actively try and murder your team.

Easy mode everyone is retarded and spams splash.

What is the easiest way to access hard mode? Let's assume trading codes with 10 year olds is a last resort.

gosox333

Just FYI, even if its at Target, the cash register will have a street date block on it so dont get your hopes up.

Nothing a good bitching at the manager can't fix.

If I was at Target and saw the games sitting out as if they were actually on sale, no signs anywhere indicating otherwise, I think I'd go for it.

The new Unova Link feature lets you enhance your game, and your friend’s games, with various extra features, including unlockable Challenge (hard) and Assist (easy) difficulty modes, depending on your game. The “keys” you receive for this feature unlock through completion of various in-game tasks. Unlocked Keys can be transferred locally to a new cart from a game that has unlocked them already, so that their effects can take place immediately. Note: the Challenge Key is unlocked in Pokémon Black Version 2, and the Assist Key in Pokémon White Version 2. They can be transferred to the opposite version after unlocking, however.
So Black 2 is the superior version, confirmed? EDIT: Wait, I have to beat the E4 to unlock the Challenge Key? Kinda defeats the purpose.

Also, I can't be the only one refreshing CAG in hopes for a deal for this game.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Wait, can you sync both a black and white game and a black and white 2 cart in the dream world?

Just FYI, even if its at Target, the cash register will have a street date block on it so dont get your hopes up.

Yeah, I didn't want to mention it but that would have definitely happened. It happened to me when I tried to buy my gf a CD that was on shelves before street date.

Your only real luck is a mom and pop shop.

Riposte

The only way I'm going to get this game is if I can play it on hard mode all the way through. This sounds like such a bother though. Can I hack the game somehow so it just unlocks it for me?

OMG Aero

i dont use dream world because no one will explain what it is and i forgot my password
The Dream World is literally made for children. If you can't figure it out by yourself, read the tips on the website or if all else fails read Bulbapedia or Serebii or something then you are dumber than a child.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The Dream World is literally made for children. If you can't figure it out by yourself, read the tips on the website or if all else fails read Bulbapedia or Serebii or something then you are dumber than a child.

Yo man, personal attacks aren't necessary.

i dont use dream world because no one will explain what it is and i forgot my password

Basically you played easy flash minigames, and you could encounter certain pokemon with different abilities than normal. You could also harvest berries and collect items which you could also transfer to your game. I gave it a go for a few times. It was okay, I suppose.

Top Bottom