• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I heard Wiseblade beat you.

It is my great shame.

tumblr_m34p7zCyxN1qiy0obo1_500.gif

~ tumblr, obviously ~

Wisey's a good trainer though, definitely not a noob. So I don't know what you're getting at. :p

Kokonoe

Banned
It is my great shame.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m34p7zCyxN1qiy0obo1_500.gif[img]
~ tumblr, obviously ~

Wisey's a good trainer though, definitely not a noob. So I don't know what you're getting at. :P[/QUOTE]

My point was more of just to advertise it.

I don't normally buy both versions, but the fact that the inferior version has the Challenge Key on it is forcing me to this time.

GAME FREAK. >:0

Korosenai

Just got my Keldeo from Gamestop.

Do Cobalion, Terrakion, or Virizion change forms when you trade them to Black/White 2 or is that just for Keldeo?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I'll play in another GAF tournament if it's VGC rules and not terrible singles. Then you can all witness the power of my
terrible
prediction skills.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Umm, I'm pretty sure the whimsicott for lilligant in game trade is still in B2/W2.

Yep, Petilil for Cottonee on route 4.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Umm, I'm pretty sure the whimsicott for lilligant in game trade is still in B2/W2.

Yep, Petilil for Cottonee on route 4.

Likewise, Registeel and Regice are available in both copies if you activate the Unova Link. http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/exclusives.shtml

Version exclusives should really have little bearing on which you pick up. You can trade for anything you've seen on the GTS, and the amount of sites out there with good trading communities, that'll give you something for nothing is numerous. Not to mention most GAFers would help someone out if they needed a Pokemon.

Izick

Don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I'm playing Black for the first time. My first Pokeman since Ruby back on the GBA, and boy does it feel good to be back. Really having fun so far. Tepig for president.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The best feeling in the world is running a better rain team then your opponent when you know they start with a Drizzle Politoed.

Neo Child

Banned
i would use snivy if his evolutionary line wasnt so crap looking.

some fan art came out of the evo's when snivy was first shown of fake evolutions and thought they were much better looking than the real snivy that just gets longer basically

1610985_med.png

also this looks kinda cool,
tumblr_m72zwcUXlz1qac0i0o1_500.jpg

ffdgh

I'm ok with the pre bw snivy dragon pic but the second pic....ehhhh pass.

I like the current snivy line designs. Simple yet elegant.

Top Bottom