• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

DSi XL has the DPad in a better spot for nearly every DS game.

I'm very used to the circle pad after a long time using it with DS games. Just have to remember that it's very sensitive, and in the long run it's more comfortable nudging things instead of pressing something. I don't really like directional pads.

zroid

Banned
Got some free goodies from a launch event! :D

ijAFT.jpg

unfortunately, the coffee wasn't free

Kokonoe

Banned
What benefits does the 3DS XL provide?

It has a few more hours of battery life compared to the normal 3DS, and it isn't designed to stab your hands like the original 3DS. In 1:1 mode it should be similar to a DSi normal.

DSi XL has most battery life, though, and biggest/clearest screen.

upandaway

What's to do in pokemon after catching the legendaries and beaten elite 4 if you don't have friends around that play?
After clearing out all the content, there's always the battle facilities and just making a team to play against GAF for here and there fights.

Also, catching them all.

So, if I want Vulpix/NineTales my only option is import from Soul Sliver?

I don't know why, but I love having that little guy on my team.

2]Anyone with a copy of white or black 1 wanna trade me a multi scale dratini for my playthrough of black 2?
I'll see if I have an extra one.

That's a shame.[/QUOTE]

Thanks im picking up my copy at walmart at midnight and ill fool around on pokeradar. I want a slowpoke and wash rotom.

BlackJace

I don't know quite exactly, I just know it's like some hollywood version of Pokemon.

Not sure myself, but I definitely agree with that last bit! I still want to know if the Pokemon World Tournament gives EXP or not.

Ooooh, you mean Poke'Star Studios.

zroid

Banned
Grr, I have to wait till Tuesday because I ordered online + Canadian Thanksgiving. F U Nintendo for releasing it this weekend :/

zroid

Banned
In terms of a good bit of it's management and handling it technically isn't, but it's all just splitting hairs with this stuff really.

I mean, I know The Pokemon Company is the brand "owner", but my understanding was that TPC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nintendo anyway.

But yeah, splitting hairs and all that. I can see how there might be some red tape involved in getting something like a Pokemon StreetPass puzzle due to that though.

Is EV Training worth it guise?

It just sounds like such a chore...

: (

Kind of. I started doing it in SoulSilver and Black. It's rewarding, I guess, but definitely a bit daunting if you're not intimately familiar with how it works.

Kokonoe

Banned
I can't find the page that had the information, but Nintendo owns about just as much of Pokemon as gamefreak does if I recall correctly. Creatures Inc. also partially owns it too.

Top Bottom