• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Delio

God so many eggs and with adamant female holding everstone and no adamant chimchars...ah well I got my modest Giga drain Bulbasaur. Now if onyl the Dream Radar would give me a Staryu..

spiritfox

What's with the capture rates in this game? A lvl2 Purrloin took 2 Pokeballs and a red-lined paralyzed Magnemite took 3 Great Balls and a Pokeball. I never have this much trouble in the other games.

Delio

What's with the capture rates in this game? A lvl2 Purrloin took 2 Pokeballs and a red-lined paralyzed Magnemite took 3 Great Balls and a Pokeball. I never have this much trouble in the other games.

Why are you wasting pokeballs on purrloin?

DR2K

Banned
finally got my copy! Wont trade or breed stuff just like what I did with B/W, so far the game really feels like a new game, guess its really a sequel. Also my mind is blown seeing a Pokemon Center in the first town lol

Edit: Still no auto-run button! Pressing a button in order to run in 2012, wtf is this shit Game Freak?!

Should be in the menu option iirc. Haven't played Pokemon in a while though.

-GJ-

Why the games are not out in Europe yet!? :mad: I can't wait until Thursday.

Friday, man. Friday.

37YsT.gif

upandaway

That probably won't happen again, though, at that time I was unemployed, didn't have a boyfriend and the Univ wasn't that hardcore as it is right now, specially the latter. :(
Oh and I was just sleeping like 5 hours/day, that's why I managed to do it. :lol
I don't approve of this!

8 hours is the minimum.

One thing I'm not sure of; do regular trainers teams change lineup with Challenge Mode? I mean, I'm sure that the levels raise, but is there a more varied and challenging lineup for the rank and file on the routes, in the gyms and in Team Plasma?

Ditto Easy Mode; I have heard nothing whatsoever about Easy Mode lineups.

Looks like Dream Radar only lets you store six items and six Pokemon at a time.

Well, I'm off to pick up my copies at Gamestop. See you guys soon. :D

Finally got the game since I live in the middle of nowhere and got my copy easily : D

It's an amazing game and I'm totally addicted : ( When I saw Elekid I was like "Oh shit!" caught one, and stored Mareep in a PC Box : P

Ragus

Banned
I think I asked this before, but I didn't get any reply. What are the requirements for trading pokemon in B/W2. Do I have to have at least one badge?

Letep

So, what is the difference in the Pokedex I have on my 3DS now, and the Pokedex pro that's coming today? Do I get a free upgrade?

Also, great thread title.

Kokonoe

Banned
So, what is the difference in the Pokedex I have on my 3DS now, and the Pokedex pro that's coming today? Do I get a free upgrade?

Also, great thread title.

It contains all the Pokemon, you don't get a free upgrade, and it will be 15$. Oh, and if you delete your current Pokedex you will no longer be able to download it again.

Same here :( That really makes me wonder why there is a week delay between the US and Europe but then again I shouldn't complain as others have it way worse like Persona 4 Arena fans :(

Well to be honest, normally there always is a few days between US and European releases, so it's not that out of the ordinary. It's just it's releasing on a Sunday and also we got BW before the US last time that it's making the wait harder :(

Kokonoe

Banned
I used Victini for half my playthrough, but then it started getting one shotted and I stopped. Well, Black 1. Although, it was kinda underleveled by that time. I used Boldore as a living shield so many times.

zroid

Banned
I would either wait for the next generation on 3DS, or start with Black/White 1 or HeartGold/SoulSilver, more so BW because they're newer.

I wouldn't start with HG/SS. Those games are awesome, but I don't think they're great jumping-in points. Black or White, definitely.

Top Bottom