• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I *LOVED* Pokemon when I was younger, but sat out of the games after G&S. I picked up Black last year and played for about 15 hours or so, but got distracted with school.

I'm debating on picking up White 2 this afternoon. I've heard these games are pretty newcommer friendly, but would it be worth my while to grab a guide? And also - can you capture Pikachu in this game (nostalgic favorite).

Busaiku

You're lucky since they're rare.

When I had to search for the Herdier, I ran into a good number.
Like it was every other Pokemon I found in the upper area.

But the problem was I couldn't catch it the 1st time with 2 Pokeballs and wanted to get other Pokemon in there as well, then I beat a few of them, and then I was down to 1 Pokeball, which was unsuccessful.
After exiting Flocessy Ranch after completing the quest, it then took me an hour for this thing!

Sunkern only took a single try!

Yuripaw

Banned
Should I finish playing Black 1 before playing Black 2? I played it a bunch when it first came out, but just never got around to finishing all the gyms.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why does Club Nintendo NA suck so bad? I got all these points and nothing to do with them...

Give me those GBA games or something

Lopson

Neo Member
Hey guys, I live in Portugal and I'm kinda clueless on which site to use to get a copy of Black 2. Which European site do you guys recommend?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I didn't expect to train a Mareep, but the first one I got was a Modest so I thought why not... not sure if I want to stick around for Riolu though.

Busaiku

Did I miss something?
Hugh just called Cheren a weak trainer, but then on the way to Virbank City, he was praising him for taking out Team Plasma scum or something?

Hey everyone. I have always gotten every Pokemon game at launch but now I find myself not getting this at launch since I am basically playing about nine rpgs at once. I am excited to say that I know absolutely nothing about this game besides what the main characters look like and the regoin its set in. So I am probably in for a real treat when I do get around to this probably in Q1 2013.

I just wanted to pop in and post a YouTube News Episode I made for this game. In my YouTube News series, me and my parents (mainly me) basically just talk about whatever the episode is about. We do these for comedy, but they have low, low production values and no one usually watches them but we don't care since we like makeing them.

So if you wanna watch it then click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kBME0Y9bzY

Like I said, I have been avoiding spoilers on the game so I won't continue to read this thread so if you wanna comment on the video then just leave it on youtube or pm me...if you actually watch it :p

PS: I know you can't see us. You usually can but we tried to film in new locations and this was the result. Since we usually make up the stuff we say in episodes while filming we don't refilm them so its just dark...yea.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
ItcVs.jpg

NOTHING WILL STAND IN MY WAY.

You named your horsea after the beef?

My gamestop played me with th poster. I think they were giving them out as pre order bonuses as well as that preview guide.

The Rizza

Has anyone had any success using Action Replay with Black 2? I'm trying to start off with Challenge mode instead of having to beat it

Roto13

Even a banning is no match for the pull of PokeGAF!

I told myself I wouldn't just use all three starters this time, but I broke that resolution almost immediately and bred a Snivvy and Tepig in Black 1 to transfer over. I also bred a Cubone with False Swipe. (I transferred them all over as eggs, so no EXP boost.)

Fun game so far, though it definitely feels like Black/White 1. I'm looking forward to seeing what the old towns are like now in the future.

Probably not going to complete my Pokedex this time, since I did that in Black.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
What happens when you transfer your savegame to B&W2? A comprehensive list somewhere? Something I should be doing in B&W1 before transferring the save?

Gravijah

does anyone have a cloned GameStop Keldeo they wouldn't mind trading to me? i don't really feel like setting up the GTS tool thingy.

XxCGSxX

Is there a requirement for ground shaking spots on grass for them to appear? Like after the first gym or something?I like to get all the pokemon of that area before moving on so I'm running up and down next to a patch of grass just like the original black but nothing so far. I'm looking for audino and dunsparce.

Top Bottom