• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

that is simply awesome

It is the most awesome. That same friend (since childhood) had a Nidoking in his Red version that wouldn't obey him. It was just over-leveled and he didn't have the badge for it yet, but we both didn't know that. He traded it to me and I had progressed far enough that it obeyed me. That's why Nidoking is my favorite Pokemon. So for him to have caught that shiny Nidorino was really special and awesome for us lol.

Exeunt

In case anyone else is mucking around with the Dream Radar, I just discovered that you can choose which Pokémon you want to swap out if you catch more than six without transferring to Black or White 2. This way I can keep my Riolu while still playing the game and collecting orbs and battling other Pokémon, but others might not have much use for that feature. In any case, the option is there!

I am getting a little bit better at the Dream Radar now; I'm able to keep my beam fixed on a "Pokémon" more as it moves around, and I'm typically able to get more orbs out of a cloud as well. I feel pretty confident that an extra burst of orbs is caused by shooting all of the orbs that emerge within a set time limit, though it could also have to do with the changing colour as well. Finally, I unlocked the Eureka Expansion but I haven't gone after Tornadus yet—I also haven't tried unlocking any of the "Special Parts" codes that were given out in Japan, as I don't know if they work or are even multiple-use.

gosox333

I evolved it, and shiny Flaafy isn't as cool as shiny Mareep, but I'm not complaining that much. Dat tail is where it's at.

1349661259649.png

I think im going to try and just use what I catch, but...anyone feel like breeding me a Bulbasaur egg?

I can do it if you promise to pick it up tonight. I'm having a hard time on my Black 1 file because my boxes are all full, so it's tough to move in new eggs, even temporarily.

bon

Man this ranch has all kinds of Pokemon to catch. Party options are usually more limited this early in the game.

gosox333

does anyone know when the First waterstone and firestone is available? cant seem to find info besides dust cloud.

There's a firestone in route 4. I think I remember it being in the very bottom left corner of the map in white 2. It's hidden, so you'll have to use the dowsing machine or go in blindly looking for it.

I think im going to try and just use what I catch, but...anyone feel like breeding me a Bulbasaur egg?

I can do it if you promise to pick it up tonight. I'm having a hard time on my Black 1 file because my boxes are all full, so it's tough to move in new eggs, even temporarily.

I'm actually planning on doing a transfer of some folks from my Pearl into White and have some space. I can bring over my Venasaur and quickly breed it if you want. I also have a Charmander I got from a friend who was breeding that has some awesome attacks right off the bat - Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, Dragon Claw - at level 5 if anyone wants to start with it.

Dayum! Arcanine looks so awesome!

Also, I just got an Archen via trade!

Unfortunately, it's a hax, it's Lv.26 but has Acrobatics and DragonRage already... but the stats are normal so it's not overpowered, still, kind of sucks...

vall03

man, totally forgot that the game records your game time in sleep mode if C-Gear is turned on. Was surprised to see that I have over ten hours of gametime already. Also, I gave in and traded a couple of eggs from B/W, I suddenly feel like I suck...

Roto13

Dayum! Arcanine looks so awesome!

Also, I just got an Archen via trade!

Unfortunately, it's a hax, it's Lv.26 but has Acrobatics and DragonRage already... but the stats are normal so it's not overpowered, still, kind of sucks...

Some moves can be passed down from a parent to a child. My Cubone had Earthquate, Dig, and False Swipe at level 1 because its parent had them.

Some moves can be passed down from a parent to a child. My Cubone had Earthquate, Dig, and False Swipe at level 1 because its parent had them.

Yup. Same deal with this level 5 Charmander with Flamethrower, Aerial Ace and Dragon Claw if anybody wants to start their game with him. I also have a lv. 1 Totodile (no specially bred moves) if anybody wants to start with him.

Thing is, there's little to no info on it-
ID No. is 00000
There is no OT name
There is no info on where it was met, just "Apparently met at Lv.2"
Plus it has Rough Skin ability but I'm not sure if that has to do with anything. I could be wrong and maybe all of this is normal tho.

ID No. is 00000
There is no OT name
Plus it has Rough Skin ability but I'm not sure if that has to do with anything. I could be wrong and maybe all of this is normal tho.

Errr, then yeah that's definitely fishy.

SIGH!

I played six hours today, thoroughly enjoying myself all the while. I powered down for a couple hours for some actual human interaction (I don't even know what that is, I just read about it somewhere), and when I got home I of course fired up the 3DS to go back to Unova.

Trying to boot up my game made the system freeze. I restarted it. I went to system settings, and again, it froze up. I restarted again. I looked in my folders and EVERYTHING is gone save for the software that came pre-installed on the system. All of my VC games, eShop games, Demos, everything. And every time I try to access anything the system freezes.

I emailed Nintendo about it, but I'm not in a good mood at all because my warranty is up and I am broke and in debt right now. I can't afford another system due to shitty hardware failure. I just bought a new xbox several months back, because my other 360s had Red Ringed three times between them.

Hold me Poke-GAF :( I thankfully still have my DS Lite so I can keep playing, but I'm going to have an OCD aneurysm if all of my 3DS activity log data, puzzle pieces, hats, and downloaded game progress has been permanently deleted.

zroid

Banned
man, totally forgot that the game records your game time in sleep mode if C-Gear is turned on. Was surprised to see that I have over ten hours of gametime already. Also, I gave in and traded a couple of eggs from B/W, I suddenly feel like I suck...

OH I had no idea that was related to C-Gear. Thought it was just a DS thing in general.

ID No. is 00000
There is no OT name

That's hacked. :(

satori

Just bought both version for myself and my daughter. I never played a pokemon game before, namely got it because she loves pokemon and I figure it be something cool to play with her. She picked up the water type, and I have no idea which to pick. Does it even matter? I am a complete noob when it comes to Pokemon but I love the aspect of it. Anyways cheers will play after sunday night football is over :p

Top Bottom