• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Busaiku

I really like the Pokemon distribution in this game.
So much so that I've caught every single different species till now.

Usually I don't even bother getting anything more than what I run into.

Delio

FieXml.jpg

Before the third gym.

So my team after causing the extinction of Audino in Nimbasa City and beating Elesa-
Cake (Arcanine) Lv. 28
Bluefalcon (Lucario) Lv.25
Fancypants (Dewott) Lv. 25
Roxas (Elekid) Lv.28
Poison (Koffing) Lv.25
Junpei (Archen) Lv. 1 lol

Some huge gaps I'm gonna have to fix here but yeah.

ffdgh

Remind me to somehow get that on my 3DS before the game itself arrives. Time for some country change...

Man, if only I could have it right now on my 3DS... Imagine all the time wasted!

Just get one during the holidays or black friday.

Return is surprisingly broken early ingame if I keep riolu and snivy alive and happy.

Kokonoe

Banned
I really like the Pokemon distribution in this game.
So much so that I've caught every single different species till now.

Usually I don't even bother getting anything more than what I run into.

The real beauty of having more Pokemon at once is that they can do stuff like this better.

Exeunt

I recently unlocked the 20-cloud upgrade without using any Play Coins thus far. Unless I'm missing something, I think the fastest way to earn orbs is by going for the cloud upgrades first then upgrading your equipment later with all the additional orbs you can collect on your runs.

Gravijah

I recently unlocked the 20-cloud upgrade without using any Play Coins thus far. Unless I'm missing something, I think the fastest way to earn orbs is by going for the cloud upgrades first then upgrading your equipment later with all the additional orbs you can collect on your runs.

yeah, clouds are the first upgrade you want. level 3 beam was kind of a waste for me, Thundurus was very easy to catch.

Busaiku

I haven't gone back to Virbank Gym since getting to Castelia, but does the music come back?
I didn't like it much, but it was better than it being all quiet.

Top Bottom