• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

OctoWara289

Neo Member
Don't know if this is old, but check out PETA's new bullying target:

http://www.facebook.com/peta2

563894_10151238078700560_87449705_n.jpg

No doubt this is Nintendo's marketing work, they did the same thing when Super Mario 3D Land came out a year ago.

Can't get GameSync ID... says it's got a Communication error.

I googled and I guess it's because of the hax bastard but I dunno. Anyone else having trouble?

No doubt this is Nintendo's marketing work, they did the same thing when Super Mario 3D Land came out a year ago.

Oh no... Somebody unlink that image, stat :O

I think there are some groups where ignoring them is the best thing we can do.

Bii

And get stuck in the middle of nowhere? Not what I'd like to end up with.

Well, if HM moves can be easily replaced...and you accidentally deleted an HM move while in the middle of a cave and you're "stuck" because that HM move was needed to progress, just reteach the HM to the Pokemon. :/

OctoWara289

Neo Member
Turns out I was wrong, PETA is just retarded. I'm starting to place PETA in the same category as the Kardashians, this is just the new sex tape scandal to garner media attention. Nintendo better sue.

Turns out I was wrong, PETA is just retarded. I'm starting to place PETA in the same category as the Kardashians, this is just the new sex tape scandal to garner media attention. Nintendo better sue.

Hang on a second, have you heard of PETA before today?

There are some things that are better left not talked about, but yeah, I think this might be something lawsuit-worthy...

On another (and happier) topic, Dream Radar = awesomesauce.

OctoWara289

Neo Member
Hang on a second, have you heard of PETA before today?

There are some things that are better left not talked about, but yeah, I think this might be something lawsuit-worthy...

On another (and happier) topic, Dream Radar = awesomesauce.

I have, but not too much. Is Dream Radar really good? It looks kinda cheap-ish in a way... But it's only 3 bucks, so I will get it. How about the Pokedex Pro app? Is that one worth the money? I like the idea of AR with any Pokemon, but for 15 bux... ugh...

ffdgh

I have, but not too much. Is Dream Radar really good? It looks kinda cheap-ish in a way... But it's only 3 bucks, so I will get it. How about the Pokedex Pro app? Is that one worth the money? I like the idea of AR with any Pokemon, but for 15 bux... ugh...

Pokedex 3d pro comes out November 8th.

I can trade you all of those if you want. I'm not going to promise good natures or abilities though.

Sure. I'll take elekid (a jolly or naive nature is preferred along with ice punch or cross chop but that's ok if not). A staryu (timid would be boss nut that's ok). And a hasty or naive houndour would be amazing but i'll take a regular one too. I really appreciate this. I can't start my game unless I have my team set in stone.

Do you think you could hatch every thing as eggs and then attach a water stone to the staryu?

I'll be around all day so you can just PM when you have everything. Again, I really appreciate all this.

is the dream radar thing worth the 3 bucks?

And holy crap that wifi dl pokemon terminator thing is pretty awesome. lvl 15 dude with solarbeam? Excellent...

Acrylic7

so is there only day and night? or morning, day and night?
I cant tell, and no indicators. Unless I'm missing it.

edit- PETA needs to be a lesser bad-guy group in the next Pokemon.

Gravijah

"if a group like PETA existed in Unova."

it's amusing how they don't want to mention Plasma because it would associate PETA with an evil group.

Kokonoe

Banned

http://www.facebook.com/peta2

563894_10151238078700560_87449705_n.jpg

All of these years...all of these battles...and all the things I've put my Pokemon through just so I can "win a battle".. Pokemon are treated like slaves, they are kidnapped against their will and forced to battle to boost the ego of children and adult-children. We treat them like mere weapons, and try to comfort them afterwards like everything is okay...but it's not okay! It's not okay! We're monsters, but without the pockets.

This image has finally made me see the light, and my crimes against these poor animals shall be undone. Pokemon should be free, not used by us to do our bidding. What a world we live in..

Guys, I played the game and it´s fun...

There are some jokes from black and white 1 about ghetsis and a slowpoke.

the only lol thing are videos about chickens suffering.

t26

That Peta game is crap. No way a planet Pokemon takes full damage from electric attack.

nevermind, guess it is not very effective

Korosenai

Just picked up Black 2 from Gamestop and got this really awesome preview guide packet. I didnt get the keldeo poster, though I really don't mind. It would have just got shoved into my closet.

OctoWara289

Neo Member
Just picked up Black 2 from Gamestop and got this really awesome preview guide packet. I didnt get the keldeo poster, though I really don't mind. It would have just got shoved into my closet.

Oh, I got that too, it looks like it's a lot of images/stills with descriptions from the animated trailer. I didn't look at it too much, I don't want anything spoiled. There probably isn't anything spoiler-worthy in it, but still.

tranciful

Trying this again

Question -- It seems that DP/SS/HG are not region free when transfering to B/W 1/2. But if I transfer Japanese pokemon to an english copy of Pearl, for example, can I trade them over then?

*scrolls past last few posts*

I need some brain bleach now. Please. No more PETA here. OK?

*looks at Zorua plushies instead, and clears browser cache and history*

Ummm... guys do I leave Koffing behind and let Zorua take his place?

Opinions, please?

Go with what will balance your team composition more. Or by which one you prefer aesthetically. There's nothing you could ever do in a Pokemon game that could totally screw you over. At worst you'll need to grind up a Pokemon that as a type advantage for an upcoming gym that your current main battlers aren't equipped for in terms of type advantage.

Top Bottom