• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

bvrh5.jpg

Fucking finally!!

Now to download Dream Radar.

I have a question regarding this "Memory Link" thing. I have the old white version and just ordered the black 2 version (yep, good old germany and the "waiting for the games"-game ...). Will i be able to link those 2 versions to each other or is this feature only for the same version games, i.e. black to black 2 or white to white 2.

ffdgh

that doesn't help. Lucario learns moves super early, I'm trying to evolve riolu without making him miss Lucariou's moveset.

This seems like way too much work so I might just give up.

ohh.....Hmm the only thing i can think of are vitamins and ev berries but those aren't easy to come by so soon.

Shouldn't the evolved Lucario be able to get the attacks it has missed by level through a heart scale move tutor later on? Or is this npc not in the game? I really dont know anymore, too long since i last played my old white version.

TWILT

Banned
what?1 how?

how do you get its happiness up without leveling him up so much?
Mines is lv17

Don't let him faint (at least not too much; mine fainted 2 times). I also made him fight all the gym leader battles (those count as "important" fights.) I believe I gave him a protein too.

I've been using this guide for reference.

Omzz

I'm just going to avoid lurking in this thread now. W2 doesn't get delivered until tomorrow (I hope). Canadian Thanksgiving is bittersweet :(

Roxie knows bass guitar is best guitar.
Maybe I will get to hear it in full bass glory when I get my spiffy new paair of headphones and get to that point in the game.

I'm surprised that the PETA images are still there... I get creeped out by them. I needed a lot of brain bleach and Zorua time.

I always shoot myself in the foot and never have a Pokemon in my party that can learn fly...Maybe I'll just trade over a pidgey from heart gold

Finally continuing from yesterday...

[Pokestar Studios]
Lol at the captain's film debut
Audience During Battle Fail: zzz
Audience After Credits: wat

HACHIKUMAN

24 billion in sales for my first debut, that's alright I guess :p

[Virbank]
Town music is yum

I like the silence after beating
the trainers and Roxie
. Pretty cool.

[Castelia]
Yay Castelia

Hmm, I wonder if critical capture was mentioned specifically as a term in BW, or if it started out as a fan saying.

After 2 years, you still have the guy in the alley
FLASHing you, smh
"
WHERE ARE MY PANTSSUNGLASSES
"

[GAME FREAK]
Neato, the debut of
Nishino
along with
Morimoto

At the ice cream stand
Ice Cream Lady:
This place isn't as popular as it used to be...
Guy Passing By:
They sell ice cream here? *walks away*
Ice Cream Lady: ...

[Castelia Sewers]
RATTATA ZUBAT RATTATA ZUBAT RATTATA ZUBAT - ah, that takes me back~

[Gym]
WOW

Emitan

I just catch a Pidove and throw it in a box and pull it out when I need to Fly.

Although I have a Swablu and Golbat in my party this time so maybe I can use one of them.

I traded a Lanturn and a Tropius over for my exploration needs. Surf, Waterfall, Dive, and Flash on Lanturn. Fly, Cut, Strength, and Rock Smash on Tropius.

A winning combination!

So far I've only used Surf beside my house to get the TM across the water...

Acrylic7

Rub it in our faces will ya?!?!

Only Pokemon I ever caught that was shiny was Mareep. Traded it for a level 100 Dragonite.

I'll always remember you Mareep ;_;

you had a shiny version of the cutest Pokemon ever and you traded it for a lv100 Dragonite!
you should stamp a big-red 'R' on your shirt. :p

I really want a Squirtle....I know somebody wants to give a Squirtle to my Heart Gold game that I can trade over to Black 2 when I pick it up on Thursday...Please? <3
I'm just not into the starters here I guess.

(Also my first shiny was a Diglett, love that guy)

Kokonoe

Banned
I'm already set up for my team, but I definitely need to do a playthrough of one the games with

Venusaur
Charizard
Pidgeot
Zapdos
Gyarados
Snorlax

Roto13

I really want a Squirtle....I know somebody wants to give a Squirtle to my Heart Gold game that I can trade over to Black 2 when I pick it up on Thursday...Please? <3
I'm just not into the starters here I guess.

(Also my first shiny was a Diglett, love that guy)
I'll give you a Squirtle (egg) when you get the game.

I'm already set up for my team, but I definitely need to do a playthrough of one the games with

Venusaur
Charizard
Pidgeot
Zapdos
Gyarados
Snorlax

Going back to something of the old times, huh?

I think I will probably import something from Dream Radar and rock them as part of my main team.

I think I read somewhere in Bulbapedia that you can get the sparkles in battle if you perform something special in the movies for your Pokemon.

Special Shine
After you have created the movie for the first time, you have the ability to enter the movies with your own Pokémon. However, if you deviate from the script, say things out of character but don't fail the mission, then you will get the "Strange" ending of the movies. An example would be defeating Brycenman's Pokémon within the "Brycenman Strikes Back" movie.

If you do this successfully, your Pokémon will become a star, and will have a special intro animation that will show a star bouncing upwards as the Pokémon enters battle. This is a very rare sight for now so be sure to accomplish the movie missions in your own way.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/pokestar.shtml

Special Shine
After you have created the movie for the first time, you have the ability to enter the movies with your own Pokémon. However, if you deviate from the script, say things out of character but don't fail the mission, then you will get the "Strange" ending of the movies. An example would be defeating Brycenman's Pokémon within the "Brycenman Strikes Back" movie.

If you do this successfully, your Pokémon will become a star, and will have a special intro animation that will show a star bouncing upwards as the Pokémon enters battle. This is a very rare sight for now so be sure to accomplish the movie missions in your own way.

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/pokestar.shtml

Hmm... Maybe it's super sparkle time for Snivy and co.

weredog

Neo Member
So this may have been covered elsewhere but I can't seem to see it. How does the online work with the 3DS here? Do you still need to set your router to be DS compatible (something about the DS not recognising the security features of modern routers or something) or can you use your 3DS settings?

Top Bottom